Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Angenium Project - Official ICO Thread - page 5. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What is the price for one token?
Activity: 8
What about token distribution on the ICO?
Activity: 48
Is there any investment minimum?
Activity: 12
What if soft cap will not be reached?
Activity: 20
Do you have an account in Facebook?
Activity: 166
Merit: 14
Why do you guys need blockchain?
It will avoid inflation of tokens by limiting the number of them. Secondly, it will ensure security and transparency of our service and transactions that take place on it.
Activity: 35
There are a lot of same services which works good without it, so i find this question really interesting...
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
Usually, this kind of project doesn't end well! Offering commodity-based services is always a problem for investors, because just like in real life, the famous contracts where people decide to convert their tokens into commodities will hardly be able to cover demand! Perhaps in the near future, banks start to carry out this type of activity, with tokens and blockchain to issue their contracts, is no different but more practical.
Activity: 84
Usually, this kind of project doesn't end well! Offering commodity-based services is always a problem for investors, because just like in real life, the famous contracts where people decide to convert their tokens into commodities will hardly be able to cover demand! Perhaps in the near future, banks start to carry out this type of activity, with tokens and blockchain to issue their contracts, is no different but more practical.
Hm..why do you think it will be hard to cover demand?
Hello! It will avoid inflation of tokens by limiting the number of them. Secondly, it will ensure security and transparency of our service and transactions that take place on it.
Activity: 10
Activity: 20
why is there no team and website information? I'm sure if you are transparent about your team then that will be an important point for investors.

Good afternoon. We have on the site all the information about the team with links to social networks, as well as information about our jurisdiction with the address of the company. Also my phone is indicated, which is always on-line. We are completely open and ready for any questions, checks.
When does pre-ICO campaign start?
You can see it in roadmap on our website.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
why is there no team and website information? I'm sure if you are transparent about your team then that will be an important point for investors.
Activity: 34
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Activity: 210
Hello Angenium Project,

If you want to list your token on Tokens Marketplace, please fill in this form - https://goo.gl/forms/S9FVWpwSvdxkB0zx2
It only takes 60 seconds and it is free.
We will review your application, and verify your accounts. After that, you will be listed on our platform for smart investors.

Good luck with your project. We wish you success.

Tokens Marketplace
Activity: 21
When does pre-ICO campaign start?
Activity: 504
Merit: 21
This is a very good idea - the release of tens of thousands of hectares of irretrievably lost areas under waste dumps. I like efficient closed-type waste-free production. But how will blockchain help in the extraction and production of useful materials from waste, in particular precious metals?
I think blockchain is not very important here. As I understand it, the guys use ICO to collect investors ' money, because they can not get a Bank loan. This is a common situation for Russia. The government doesn't like manufacturing here...

All the enterprises included in the project will use tokens for internal settlements. On the basis of the blockchain, a register will be created to certify the goods of the plant with the history of transactions related to them.
While purchasing the products of the project for tokens for each batch of goods to the buyer a certificate will be assigned which, together with the record of the transaction, will be stored in the network of the blockchain.

We can sell the end products for tokens, but not necessarily. This formulation and mechanics of the application of the block system was made especially for crypto-investors. We accurately implement the mechanism of certification of incoming raw materials, received and sold products, as well as a network of existing dumps with man-made wastes and their indicators. The products that the buyer does not want / can not buy for tokens in the block account will be entered manually to show the transparency of the flows for the crypto-investors and, thereby, stimulate the growth of our token on the exchange. In addition, the growth of the token will be ensured by the fact that we declare the receipt of a profit of 100% per annum for two years, i.e. 24 months after the start of the pre-ICO, we will buy tokens at $ 3 with their face value of $ 1 (and when entering the ICO on tokens, discounts up to 50% are also given).

Я и гoвopю, чтo xoтя блoкчeйн здecь ecть, нo oн нe являeтcя нeoтъeмлeмoй чacтью Baшeгo пpoeктa. Пpoeкт мoжнo xopoшo cдeлaть и бeз блoкчeйнa. Ho я пoнимaю вaшy пpoблeмy и coглaceн c выбpaнным пyтeм paзвития. Уcпexoв Baм! Пpocтитe зa google translation

I am saying that blockchain is not an integral part of your project. The project can be done without blockchain. But I understand your problem and I am agree with the chosen path of development. I Wish You Success. Sorry for the google translation  Smiley
What can you tell about the team?
Hello! All information about the team you can find on our webcite https://www.angenium.io/#team. You are welcome Wink
Where i can see advisers list ? and linkedIn of  team ?
You can find this information on our website.
Pages:
Jump to: