Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Angenium Project - Official ICO Thread - page 6. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Where i can see advisers list ? and linkedIn of  team ?
Activity: 166
Merit: 14
When your project starts?
You can see it in roadmap on our website.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
This is a very good idea - the release of tens of thousands of hectares of irretrievably lost areas under waste dumps. I like efficient closed-type waste-free production. But how will blockchain help in the extraction and production of useful materials from waste, in particular precious metals?
I think blockchain is not very important here. As I understand it, the guys use ICO to collect investors ' money, because they can not get a Bank loan. This is a common situation for Russia. The government doesn't like manufacturing here...

All the enterprises included in the project will use tokens for internal settlements. On the basis of the blockchain, a register will be created to certify the goods of the plant with the history of transactions related to them.
While purchasing the products of the project for tokens for each batch of goods to the buyer a certificate will be assigned which, together with the record of the transaction, will be stored in the network of the blockchain.

We can sell the end products for tokens, but not necessarily. This formulation and mechanics of the application of the block system was made especially for crypto-investors. We accurately implement the mechanism of certification of incoming raw materials, received and sold products, as well as a network of existing dumps with man-made wastes and their indicators. The products that the buyer does not want / can not buy for tokens in the block account will be entered manually to show the transparency of the flows for the crypto-investors and, thereby, stimulate the growth of our token on the exchange. In addition, the growth of the token will be ensured by the fact that we declare the receipt of a profit of 100% per annum for two years, i.e. 24 months after the start of the pre-ICO, we will buy tokens at $ 3 with their face value of $ 1 (and when entering the ICO on tokens, discounts up to 50% are also given).
brand new
Activity: 0
When your project starts?
Activity: 161
in my opinion this is an environmentally friendly project, instead of being recycled, it will be very beneficial for all humans. of course it would be great if the effort would be realized
Activity: 12
Total number of emitted tokens?
Activity: 31
I think this is a good project, a clear direction, worth pursuing, hope the development team can go far in the future.
have project airdrop or bounty ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 21
This is a very good idea - the release of tens of thousands of hectares of irretrievably lost areas under waste dumps. I like efficient closed-type waste-free production. But how will blockchain help in the extraction and production of useful materials from waste, in particular precious metals?
I think blockchain is not very important here. As I understand it, the guys use ICO to collect investors ' money, because they can not get a Bank loan. This is a common situation for Russia. The government doesn't like manufacturing here...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 22
Do you have any bonuses?
Activity: 8
What can you tell about the team?
Activity: 84
Where is your company registered?
Our company is registered in Tallin, Estonia!
Where is your main office?
Hi! Our main office is located in Tallin, Estonia, but the most part of our team is located in Moscow.
"
What solutions does your company have?"
Good day! Establishing of recycling industries in areas with large accumulation of ash and slag waste and pyrite cinders with total capacity of 600 thousand tons per year (250 thousand tons of ash and slag waste and 250 thousand tons of pyrite cinders), with the possibility of extracting non-ferrous and precious metals from them. The possibility of different types of household, municipal and industrial waste recycling is now being explored. Positive public opinion generating related to industrial and house hold waste recycling: it is possible to do it culturally, aesthetically, effectively and environmentally friendly.
What's your main advantages?
Our project is unique because of its 6 key strengths:
-Environmentally friendliness
-Economy
-Efficiency
-Universality
-Scalability
-The Project Uniqueness Aesthetics
You can read more about it in our white paper if you are really interested in it Wink
Activity: 168
The fact that this project is aimed at improving the environmental situation already inspires confidence in this project and the fact that the Angenium project is developing the extraction and production of useful materials from waste is just wonderful.
How collected funds will be distributed after the token sale?
Hello! It will be distributed in case of 8 key requirements:
• production location and replication in any country
or region of the world
• ready solutions for ash and slag waste and pyrite cinders with a capacity of from 5000 to 1000000
tons per year
• adaptation of the technology for various types of waste (solid household/municipal waste,etc)
• high-level professional service
• technical and legal support
• stafftraining
• franchise
• ready-made business "on a turn-key basis"
How many decimals does your coin have?
Good day! It has 18 decimals.
What about a bounty program?
Hi! There's a link for it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44086720. You're welcome!
Pages:
Jump to: