Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Angenium Project - Official ICO Thread - page 9. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Your team is very professional. With the PhD leaders we can trust your concept when it comes to ingenirial details!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
What you mean with "1 ton - >$1000". Is that the price for every 1 token of Angenium? Well, I don't see exchange plan and community info above. When you plan to list your tokens? And will you have an ecosystem like a support community for your project?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Anyone know if token will be listed and where?
Activity: 135
I really like the idea of the project because it has huge potential for growth. Good luck!                                                   
Activity: 266
I really like your approach and concept. It sounds really great what you are trying to achieve. Good luck!
Activity: 84
What are your aim and mission?
Hi! Our mission is improvement of the ecological situation (release of tens of thousands of hectares of the territories irretrievably lost under the waste deposits), efficient, non-waste production of a closed type. Extraction and production of useful materials from waste, in particular of precious metals (gold and metals of the platinum group), silica, alumina, iron oxide from ash and slag wastes (ash) and pyritic cinders.
Activity: 61
What are your aim and mission?
Activity: 166
Merit: 14
Pages:
Jump to: