Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ANIME - 20% Annual ROI - Proof of Holdings - ANIMEyen - アニメ円 - page 12. (Read 33125 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
I'm sure people would be willing to donate for the cause. Smiley

That would be a great Idea, but in reality people don't donate anything at all, that was why I have to stop the development of the coin, because I didn't have the funds to keep it going!

I had a development team, but people don't really work if you don't pay them to do so, that's how the world really works, I was left alone.

I think that there is a lot of hypocrisy around, because they don't want the development team being paid, but these users who are complaining don't really work either.

Agreed - they love to complain, but they don't want to DO anything about the situation.

well i'm happy to do something (and 100% free), rallying the community is whats needed to get this on track, otherwise again tis too centralised. i.e. don't want to individually take charge i want the community to do that, and i'd happily be part and help with that community.

otherwise we get a 100% premined centralised worthless pump n dump like a zillion other shitcoins.

No one said anything about 100% premine or centralization - quit making shit up to make your side sound better.

Huh scroll back a few pages

quote OP; "How much do we need to premine? I'd say 100%"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14323502

also again personally i'm not trying to take over, if the community as a whole liked the OP's plan, then i'd happily backdown and let the community have it the way it wished.
legendary

That would be a great Idea, but in reality people don't donate anything at all, that was why I have to stop the development of the coin, because I didn't have the funds to keep it going!

I had a development team, but people don't really work if you don't pay them to do so, that's how the world really works, I was left alone.

I think that there is a lot of hypocrisy around, because they don't want the development team being paid, but these users who are complaining don't really work either.

Agreed - they love to complain, but they don't want to DO anything about the situation.

well i'm happy to do something (and 100% free), rallying the community is whats needed to get this on track, otherwise again tis too centralised. i.e. don't want to individually take charge i want the community to do that, and i'd happily be part and help with that community.

otherwise we get a 100% premined centralised worthless pump n dump like a zillion other shitcoins.
legendary

we haven't sent you an application because you are not in charge.

i think there are plenty of replies to suggest much of the community doesn't agree with your future plans, premining to get paid etc, your plan isn't fixing the coin, its using it to your own teams end.

What much of the community are you talking about? I only see here like 5 people complaining as babies  

And Actually AiakosGatana is in changer, I'm the creator of this coin and I have given him the right to lead. Sometimes to achieve success drastic measures must be taken  

I want to see ANI reaching the Anime community

Aiakos Please stop listening to these trolls, and keep working

Also start cleaning the thread!  

whether you created it or not, the community is in charge not AiakosGatana, otherwise its worthless as a decentralised opensource p2p currency. we're not trolls, we have an opinion that should be taken in to account and respected.

any decentralised crypto that only functions with a paid team is no alternative to the bankers fiat, other centralised platforms and as such is worthless.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

well said master wolfo, even I'm just new here I seen that dev needs support for there future plan
hope members here will give them a chance to prove the development of this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
 アニメコイン ANI

think it has a future
(niche wise)
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

i think there are plenty of replies to suggest much of the community doesn't agree with your future plans, premining to get paid etc, your plan isn't fixing the coin, its using it to your own teams end.

What much of the community are you talking about? I only see here like 5 people complaining as babies  

And Actually AiakosGatana is in changer, I'm the creator of this coin and I have given him the right to lead. Sometimes to achieve success drastic measures must be taken  

I want to see ANI reaching the Anime community

Aiakos Please stop listening to these trolls, and keep working

Also start cleaning the thread!  
Activity: 756
Sorry the delay, I haven't given up and I won't, I have a very demanding job, because of that and other things, I can't be here all the time.

Curiously enough, the people who are fighting me, never sent me an application to become members of the team. Is it because you don't want to be responsible? because so far looks as if you don't, so if I can't count on you, why should I even listen to you?

I'm going make the development team bigger and better, and guess what they will get paid.

Animecoin is going to be better than never before!
[/quote

I jumped in and supported this coin, i may not have put an application in but I mined it and attempted to trade it. What you fail to understand is that no one is fighting you. Fighting you would mean that we were going to be able to beat you into submission. We are just letting you know that the community that you seen jump up and support you when you initially posted is now letting you know that we loved the initial concept but we most likely will not be following you on your venture. You have to understand there is a million new alt coins every day, how many of those coins make it? and out of the coins that do make it how many make it with a 2x failed coin history. I do not mean anything rude by that. Look at what you had happening when you posted this thread. a guy and his friend went directly out and purchased 1 mil coins each. On what? The brand. When this coin is dead are they going to throw money at your next coin or even suggest it to anyone else?

We are just letting you know that we loved the Brand and the initial direction of the coin. Seriously it does not matter to me. love the brand, hope your new coin makes it because ill trade it.

btw this is like saying Anime is going to fail better than it has ever failed before.

still hoping and holding for the next good future plan dev. we will support you from here.
Activity: 994
Sorry the delay, I haven't given up and I won't, I have a very demanding job, because of that and other things, I can't be here all the time.

Curiously enough, the people who are fighting me, never sent me an application to become members of the team. Is it because you don't want to be responsible? because so far looks as if you don't, so if I can't count on you, why should I even listen to you?

I'm going make the development team bigger and better, and guess what they will get paid.

[/quote

I jumped in and supported this coin, i may not have put an application in but I mined it and attempted to trade it. What you fail to understand is that no one is fighting you. Fighting you would mean that we were going to be able to beat you into submission. We are just letting you know that the community that you seen jump up and support you when you initially posted is now letting you know that we loved the initial concept but we most likely will not be following you on your venture. You have to understand there is a million new alt coins every day, how many of those coins make it? and out of the coins that do make it how many make it with a 2x failed coin history. I do not mean anything rude by that. Look at what you had happening when you posted this thread. a guy and his friend went directly out and purchased 1 mil coins each. On what? The brand. When this coin is dead are they going to throw money at your next coin or even suggest it to anyone else?

We are just letting you know that we loved the Brand and the initial direction of the coin. Seriously it does not matter to me. love the brand, hope your new coin makes it because ill trade it.

btw this is like saying Anime is going to fail better than it has ever failed before.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

as such we as a community can continue this coins as is or develop it along the lines it was initially intended.

Initial terms of coin should not to be changed in any way (premine, supply, funding, etc.)

legendary

as such we as a community can continue this coins as is or develop it along the lines it was initially intended.

Activity: 832
Activity: 246
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Well dev can you please give some concrete info. Are you killing this version of the coin? Time is kind of ticking on this coin. The fact that the few places that are trading this coin are already locked down at .*2 sell .*1 buy  and the amounts of coins avail at the moment are quite large with no slowdown in sight its soon to become just a pump and dump coin wich does nothing for anyone except the scammer.

Just tell us whats up.

fyi if anyone is going to dump you can tfer 1000 at a time :/

There is no hurry. The coin needs large amounts available in the first instance to tempt new buyers. Small steps to begin. A 1sat buy and 2sat sell is fine for now, but a coin doesn't need to trade to be viable.

Animecoin is what it is. It cannot be replaced. It has been in trade hibernation for a while, and can go back there if need be.
Well dev can you please give some concrete info. Are you killing this version of the coin? Time is kind of ticking on this coin. The fact that the few places that are trading this coin are already locked down at .*2 sell .*1 buy  and the amounts of coins avail at the moment are quite large with no slowdown in sight its soon to become just a pump and dump coin wich does nothing for anyone except the scammer.

Just tell us whats up.

fyi if anyone is going to dump you can tfer 1000 at a time :/
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
If you create a new blokcheyn, the majority of users which supported the currency simply turn away from it.
I do not see any reason to kill that we supported all these years.
Price is formed primarily from the confidence in the currency.
No one will re-invest the money in the currency if its creator will burn them.
Do not forget that a very large number of people have prejudices against anime culture.
My opinion: if you want to start all over again - create a new different currency.

Ditto

Yes..
Starting a new blockchain is starting a new currency. Use the same name and it's piracy.
Activity: 832
If you create a new blokcheyn, the majority of users which supported the currency simply turn away from it.
I do not see any reason to kill that we supported all these years.
Price is formed primarily from the confidence in the currency.
No one will re-invest the money in the currency if its creator will burn them.
Do not forget that a very large number of people have prejudices against anime culture.
My opinion: if you want to start all over again - create a new different currency.

Ditto
And the miners that will be working through the multipool will help us a lot by doing their job, because the pool would be buying our coins and sending them to the miners, and if the miners wanted to sell their coins we wouldn't lose anything because we would be putting the price to sell the coins high and the price to buy the coins decently lower than the other new, but with good buy pressure.

What are the miners going to be mining? I know this may be off the wall because im new here but are you selling blocks to pools for miners to mine? I dont get what the miner is mining if the pool is buying there coins from you(100% premine).

Honestly its a horrible idea. I trade and mine crap coin for spare change. Knowing that Anime coin has a failed predecessor I was skeptical but kind of hyped that this brand was revived. But now that it is beyond apparent that pretty much what everyone needs to understand is that you seem to be set on your way and not the Anime community you are a part of way. As a trader knowing that this brand has failed in the past and left its investors (coin holders) in the rain produced a new coin and once again those who liked the brand name tried again and now the current ani has been a waste of time and funds. The same goes for the miners. We dont do this for free, we do this to make money. Equipment and elec.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
legendary
And please instead fighting against me; join me, I want to share my vision with you guys!    

i certainly don't share your vision; if its to strip animecoin of one of the principles it was founded on ie no premine and simply to pump it too some arbitrary price of 2000 sat plus (make something of value not of price) so your premine crowd can profit.

just go make your own coin and leave animecoin alone if thats your plan (not that crypto needs yet another premine scamcoin).

i'm sure we could raise a community take over ourselves to keep animecoin on tis original path.

Pages:
Jump to: