Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ANIME - 20% Annual ROI - Proof of Holdings - ANIMEyen - アニメ円 - page 8. (Read 33125 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Making BlockChain
Looks awesome. I'm onboard!
I would go either

Dagger-hashimoto or neosycrpt.
Don't go x11 because the chinese are now making Asci x11 rigs and they will own any coin thats making money. Look at Feathercoin if you want to see what happens with neoscrypt.
All the Dagger algos do well because all the ETh people have the rigs set up for it. It is however very difficult and time consuming setting up the wallets etc BUT you could do contracts with stores right in the wallet, I think.. not sure. Take a look at Krypton coin here on bitcointalk, you'll see what I mean.

You'll notice that when Eth drops the neoscrypt coins do best..

I would vote for Dagger-Hasimoto (if you can get a developer), Neoscypt, yesscrypt if you want to make it so everyone can mine it off their CPU and not GPU, x15 if you need it simple as x11 but without the abilty for Asic rigs to mine it.

I would love to get this in some stores. It would really be great!

I'll be Anime'yen boyz!

Very Good !!  Smiley
Hey Aiakos I'm in line patiently waiting as well.

And these pics are great.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!

You can also contact me at https://twitter.com/AiakosGatana
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hey Aiakos I'm in line patiently waiting as well.

And these pics are great.

Love these pics. Watching as always Smiley

Thanks my friend! : )
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Love these pics. Watching as always Smiley
Welcome aboard my friend Stein!

Thanks a lot for your input!
And Yes, After we put everything in place with AnimeYen, and get it accepted in stores, this will be definitively great! : )   

Watching Waiting & Anticipating

Cool!

Thanks a lot! : )
Activity: 994

And Yes, After we put everything in place with AnimeYen, and get it accepted in stores, this will be definitively great! : )   

Watching Waiting & Anticipating

Activity: 672
Looks awesome. I'm onboard!
I would go either

Dagger-hashimoto or neosycrpt.
Don't go x11 because the chinese are now making Asci x11 rigs and they will own any coin thats making money. Look at Feathercoin if you want to see what happens with neoscrypt.
All the Dagger algos do well because all the ETh people have the rigs set up for it. It is however very difficult and time consuming setting up the wallets etc BUT you could do contracts with stores right in the wallet, I think.. not sure. Take a look at Krypton coin here on bitcointalk, you'll see what I mean.

You'll notice that when Eth drops the neoscrypt coins do best..

I would vote for Dagger-Hasimoto (if you can get a developer), Neoscypt, yesscrypt if you want to make it so everyone can mine it off their CPU and not GPU, x15 if you need it simple as x11 but without the abilty for Asic rigs to mine it.

I would love to get this in some stores. It would really be great!

I'll be Anime'yen boyz!
Pages:
Jump to: