Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ANIME - 20% Annual ROI - Proof of Holdings - ANIMEyen - アニメ円 - page 7. (Read 33125 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Hey EpyxZ my friend, it's good to see you around! : )

Very nice girls but where we can read more info about coin, why there is so pore OP, cant you fill it with more info?

The OP has been left that way on purpose my friend, it will be filled in at the right moment! : )
is this based in japan?

This will be discuss in the future my friend! : )
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Is this the old AnimeCoin with the new name? What happen to the old AnimeCoin? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-animecoin-ani-423339

New coin. atleast I believe its going to be a new coin.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Is this the old AnimeCoin with the new name? What happen to the old AnimeCoin? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-animecoin-ani-423339
Dead before it begun?

Not dead Smiley atleast i dont think so lol
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Very nice girls but where we can read more info about coin, why there is so pore OP, cant you fill it with more info?
Activity: 595
Amazing pic after amazing picture. Nice. I don't care but curious are you the photographer?

Anyways amazing pictures. And as always waiting & watching Smiley
Is this a rebranding of Animecoin (ANI) or is it an entirely different coin? I've seen the same promotional images on the ANI thread, so I'm more than a little confused.

No this isn’t not a rebranding my friend, AnimeYen (ANIME) is an entirely different token. You saw similar promotional images there because they were being published by me, however for a lot of reasons I decided to go my own way and create my project: AnimeYen.

Have nice day!

Activity: 399
Merit: 257
Is this a rebranding of Animecoin (ANI) or is it an entirely different coin? I've seen the same promotional images on the ANI thread, so I'm more than a little confused.
Hi Stein!

I stopped by the ANI thread a few weeks ago and I saw some recent posts of ANI members there, but I personally don't have the answer to your question, all depends if the ANI members there are willing to deal with the conflict of interests of it.

Have a good one!   Cool
Activity: 672
Will we be able to do anything with our old Anime coins ?
Pages:
Jump to: