Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ANIME - 20% Annual ROI - Proof of Holdings - ANIMEyen - アニメ円 - page 4. (Read 33125 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Very nice girls but where we can read more info about coin, why there is so pore OP, cant you fill it with more info?

Just ask your questions about all you want to know sir, we are here to help, also we have the POH program in the OP, you are welcome to join!
Did anime listed in any exchange?

Yes, download one of the wallets, and trade in the built-in exchange, you will be able to buy Animeyen from there.

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Did anime listed in any exchange?
I really liked the idea of your project.I will follow up your project.

Thank you very much sir!

How Can I buy token?

You can buy from Wavesdex, or from our website right now, and we are also making a deal to get us listed on a new exchange soon.

https://animeyen.com join us botton
Don't wait for the right opportunity, create it.

You've only got three choices in life: Give up, give in, or give it all you got!

Proof of Holdings NEW

We’ve created the Proof of Holdings (POH) project as a way to reward our loyal    
ANIME supporters who hold their tokens long term.

How many ANIME tokens would I need for this?
For every 10,000 ANIME that you have in your wallet you will have 1 POH claim, for      
example if you have 50,000 ANIME you will have 5 POH claims.

How much is the reward?
20% Annual ROI

For how long do I need to hold to start getting new tokens?
The process of sending the new tokens is manual, so you will be receiving new ANIME tokens once a month (you need to keep your ANIME in place all the time, if you move them, you will lose the rewards for holding that month).

How do I make a POH claim?
Simple, just get your ANIME tokens, then send us your Public Address, that’s all.  
Do you have telegram group?

Hi

We opened a brand-new telegram account like 2 days ago.

Here it is: https://t.me/animeyen

It is new as I just said, but feel free to join and leave your questions!
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
Do you have telegram group?
minimum investment...? future any other altcoin u accept?I am review in concept on your plan, It's actually interesting.

We are still working on the paperwork for this, but I will say that you'll need 10k ANIME tokens minimum to enter the Proof of Holdings program, and it will give you an annual 20% ROI

Please feel free to join!
The project is very nice and if you truly thrive in realizing your visions, then I think it will be cool! justifiable logo & website. I believe that this plan is quite a commercial investment at the moment.

Thank you, please feel free to join!
can u possible to setup your coin as a masternode ?if yes then how?what minimum required to setup MN? if no then any future plan..!!

We don't have masternodes, this is a token, however we are working to implement very soon a method called: Proof of Holdings (POH) through of which people who hold a certain quantity or more of ANIME will be gaining a decent annual return on investment.

trust in the future should run according to the planned.credible design! I sustain this plan and trust  it ought be prosperous. ANIMEYEN accept BTC or ETH.??

Hi!

For now we just accept BTC.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
trust in the future should run according to the planned.credible design! I sustain this plan and trust  it ought be prosperous. ANIMEYEN accept BTC or ETH.??
Activity: 26
can u possible to setup your coin as a masternode ?if yes then how?what minimum required to setup MN? if no then any future plan..!!
The key theme that in the future it has insured the growth of the project. ANIME max supply A good trade method. why u choose blockonomics for merge..??

We chose blockonomics to allow the people to get tokens directly from us, even if they choose not to send the tokens to their wallets right away, they have full control over their secret key (seed words) thus full control over their tokens, after they buy them.
Activity: 33
The key theme that in the future it has insured the growth of the project. ANIME max supply A good trade method. why u choose blockonomics for merge..??
any whitepaper so easily read some point view u can explain. ANIME work waves algo can u explain what different for other then?

We decided to go with the Waves algo because so far it has been secured, while others haven't, even ethereum projects have had security breaches https://bravenewcoin.com/insights/etc-51-attack-what-happened-and-how-it-was-stopped https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-classic-51-attack-the-reality-of-proof-of-work

Whoa! It is the first blockchain based anime related project I've come across. Looking forward to explore more. Anyways, embedding respective links in ann thread would be easier to explorer for blockchain enthusiastic and anime lovers like me.

You can find those links in the OP:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-anime-20-annual-roi-proof-of-holdings-animeyen-1398196
Pages:
Jump to: