Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ANIME - 20% Annual ROI - Proof of Holdings - ANIMEyen - アニメ円 - page 5. (Read 33125 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
i know blockonomics was successful great!! only reddit bounty available? any other like blog/video bounty available? what is 1 ANIME=? USD

Hi!

We also have an active bounty for twitter, and the price of ANIME was a 0.12 USD a couple of weeks ago, but now is around 0.16 USD, it's growing with both the work we are putting into it and naturally with BTC

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
any whitepaper so easily read some point view u can explain. ANIME work waves algo can u explain what different for other then?
Activity: 94
Merit: 3
Whoa! It is the first blockchain based anime related project I've come across. Looking forward to explore more. Anyways, embedding respective links in ann thread would be easier to explorer for blockchain enthusiastic and anime lovers like me.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
i know blockonomics was successful great!! only reddit bounty available? any other like blog/video bounty available? what is 1 ANIME=? USD

How have you been AiakosGatana, long time. I see Anime is still moving forward. F'n awesome.

Long time no see indeed EpyxZ, happy to see that you are alive and well!

Have to say though non Asian women just do not cut it in Anime attire Tongue Smiley

Yes, you're right, but we need to let the other girls express themselves as well Cheesy

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

How have you been AiakosGatana, long time. I see Anime is still moving forward. F'n awesome.

Have to say though non Asian women just do not cut it in Anime attire Tongue Smiley

This is an announcement of a partnership that we made with the payment system service Blockonomics, Blockonomics provides tools for a decentralized world, by using this service our community can acquire ANIME Tokens safely through our own website using Bitcoin.

The website is being updated

Reddit Giveaway       

This is a giveaway for 200 Animeyen to be given to 20 users (10 each)

The price of Animeyen is worth a little over 3000 satoshis right now.
To claim your Animeyens you must make a post with anime related content in our subreddit. This giveaway will be valid until all the tokens are claimed.

RULES:

Don’t publish NSFW content.

Your reddit account must be at least one month old.

3/5/2019

Pages:
Jump to: