Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI - page 20. (Read 192974 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I run a Anime horror and a Anime SciFi cointest at scificointalk (and used to run a hentai contest at sexcoinforum) that worked out pretty well. Somehow i think something similar could be a good promotion for AnimeCoin also  Grin

Sure, I think Animecoin was designed with that in mind: "Animecoin includes concept for purchasing anime stuff, payments and donations in MMORPG (possible to exchange items of MMO between people), online services, and... A lot of others ways!".

It is a very natural idea to run contests with prizes in Animecoin. Such prizes could be crowdfunded, for example. It could be used to pay for a service or product (for example a manga, a drawing, or a figure). Also, tipping a friend, or crowdfunding your favourite Mangaka. There are so many utilities for an anime community currency like Animecoin, that's why I believe in it.

For all that to become reality Animecoin just depends on it's community. The more animecoins are spread among our community, more it will be adopted, more popular it will become, and more useful it will be.

This coin definitely needs to be promoted more within the anime community at some high exposure events. Comicon would be spectacular. I can imagine someone at the door handing out those amazing paper wallets saying, "Welcome to comicon. Have some free Animecoin." I'm sure once more people find out about it, it'll explode!

We have been giving focus to online actions, but real life actions are also really important.

I have been introducing Animecoin to all my real life friends who are manga/anime fans. Some of them were very interested, and now even have an ANI wallet, but some were not very excited with it. Most of them (I'm from Brazil) haven't even heard about Bitcoin before I've shown them Animecoin/Altcoins/Bitcoin.

The thing is: the more Bitcoin/Altcoins get popular, the easier it will be for the Animecoin Community to grow (there's a huge potential there).
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
I run a Anime horror and a Anime SciFi cointest at scificointalk (and used to run a hentai contest at sexcoinforum) that worked out pretty well. Somehow i think something similar could be a good promotion for AnimeCoin also  Grin

Sure, I think Animecoin was designed with that in mind: "Animecoin includes concept for purchasing anime stuff, payments and donations in MMORPG (possible to exchange items of MMO between people), online services, and... A lot of others ways!".

It is a very natural idea to run contests with prizes in Animecoin. Such prizes could be crowdfunded, for example. It could be used to pay for a service or product (for example a manga, a drawing, or a figure). Also, tipping a friend, or crowdfunding your favourite Mangaka. There are so many utilities for an anime community currency like Animecoin, that's why I believe in it.

For all that to become reality Animecoin just depends on it's community. The more animecoins are spread among our community, more it will be adopted, more popular it will become, and more useful it will be.

This coin definitely needs to be promoted more within the anime community at some high exposure events. Comicon would be spectacular. I can imagine someone at the door handing out those amazing paper wallets saying, "Welcome to comicon. Have some free Animecoin." I'm sure once more people find out about it, it'll explode!

Activity: 150
Merit: 111
I run a Anime horror and a Anime SciFi cointest at scificointalk (and used to run a hentai contest at sexcoinforum) that worked out pretty well. Somehow i think something similar could be a good promotion for AnimeCoin also  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
Animecoin back at: http://coinmarketcap.com/
 Smiley
Guys didn't you thought about relaunch with less coins (millions, not billions)? I like anime myself, but investing in a coin with such supply it's red flag. No fud, just personal opinion.

The community should always discuss these issues and have a common decision.

I think that the intention is keeping Animecoin affordable. That's why, I believe, the total of +1.976 billion ANI projected to be mined.

Good News!

According to www.cryptocoinrank.com, Animecoin's market Cap. has increased by at least 50% over the last 24h!

To the Moon!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
so, did ani-chan come back during this month? was the wallet updated?
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
Guys didn't you thought about relaunch with less coins (millions, not billions)? I like anime myself, but investing in a coin with such supply it's red flag. No fud, just personal opinion.
https://comkort.com fix the wallet and resume Animecoin trading!  Smiley

Good! Thanks for the info!
legendary
https://comkort.com fix the wallet and resume Animecoin trading!  Smiley
Please join the new Animecoin club at My Anime List ^^ at http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=61105

どうもありがとうございます!

I joined, thank you.  Kiss

Are we able to spend ANI there? Is there anywhere else that accepts ANI yet? That would really make this coin successful.

Thank you, oYo, for joining! MAL is where the Anime Community is. Animecoin must be strong there also.

Wink

About a place where ANI is accepted, check this blog: http://criptocompras.blogspot.com
legendary
What is the block reward right now?

2048, will be 1024 in two-three days.
Activity: 602
hyperboria - next internet
What is the block reward right now?
I like boobies
Please join the new Animecoin club at My Anime List ^^ at http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=61105

どうもありがとうございます!

I joined, thank you.  Kiss

Are we able to spend ANI there? Is there anywhere else that accepts ANI yet? That would really make this coin successful.

どうもありがとうございます!
Activity: 392
I support you animecoin
because i like anime(one piec, bleach, and Naruto  Grin)
I like boobies
Pages:
Jump to: