Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI - page 21. (Read 192974 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Created new multifaucet. Get FREE ANI!
multifaucet . tk

That's great, a new Animecoin faucet!

I've just sent it a donation to help it do its work (trans.ID 88dd24dcd43c0026c789bd0cd0a3e6168e0945cbf360449c0ab0e66bf2484691-000)

Thank you very much for your help for the community. ^^
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
Created new multifaucet. Get FREE ANI!
multifaucet . tk
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

wow, i see my logo design is in use Cheesy

this is my paper wallet  Grin

http://i.imgur.com/sF44O4f.png

Beautiful paper wallet!! It deserves an AnimeTip Wink I've just sent you 5,000ANI (tx id 633aabd720484eb54243f4abd5d8afbe50ba1e3dadca9ab22e0367568a861f8a-000)

^^

Thanks ^^
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Eventhough Animecoin is in a bad state right now, it is one of the rare coins I personally believe in. I will hold mine indefinitely if not for anything else to remind me of the sparks at the beginning of ANI. It's like when Goku was gathering a genki-dama for Boo and no one on Earth believed Vegeta to give him their energy...We need Mr. Satan.  Tongue

Animecoin is still functioning. It can remain semi dormant indefinitely if necessary,  but it is still growing and transacting.

Ok, glad to hear that.
Very useful!! Thank you very much! Smiley

you are welcome!

So cool! It's already in my blog at http://animecoiner.blogspot.com Wink

I DID like it, especially because it brought good news, ANI's price is 0.00000003 BTC! Let the rise begin!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Cryptonator CEO

you are welcome!
Activity: 175
Crypto Liberty
Eventhough Animecoin is in a bad state right now, it is one of the rare coins I personally believe in. I will hold mine indefinitely if not for anything else to remind me of the sparks at the beginning of ANI. It's like when Goku was gathering a genki-dama for Boo and no one on Earth believed Vegeta to give him their energy...We need Mr. Satan.  Tongue

Animecoin is still functioning. It can remain semi dormant indefinitely if necessary,  but it is still growing and transacting.

Yes, in my case, for example, my Animecoin wallet is working non-stop 24/7 here. Runs smooth, no issues (11 nodes at the moment). And it has also been mining well.

Some of my friends also have Animecoins and we use it amongst us, for small payments, gifts, tips, etc (quite fun, actually).

I have been buying and mining animecoins and I wouldn't mind eventually owning a large amount of ANIs when it will go to the moon!

Wink
Hey guys

finally!

Free cryptocurrency price widgets and calculator widget you were all waiting for!

• Fully customizable, fits to any website/blog, matches any style
  • Supports ANI along with over other 300 crypto- and fiat currencies
  • Actual rates updated with 20+ exchanges every 30 seconds
  • Installation friendly, just Copy'n'Paste
  • Choose JavaScript or iframe, whatever works better for you
  • Flat, minimalistic, modern design
  • Secure access over https/SSL connection

Now you can display and convert any crypto / fiat on your website, and not only Bitcoin against USD

Check it out https://www.cryptonator.com/widget

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Eventhough Animecoin is in a bad state right now, it is one of the rare coins I personally believe in. I will hold mine indefinitely if not for anything else to remind me of the sparks at the beginning of ANI. It's like when Goku was gathering a genki-dama for Boo and no one on Earth believed Vegeta to give him their energy...We need Mr. Satan.  Tongue

altcoins arent rare?

Indeed, for me also, Animecoin is one of the rare altcoins I believe in (and hold): Me too, I want to keep buying them, not selling any (although, giving some "AnimeTips" and promoting giveaways to spread the ANI is very ok for me).

^^
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
altcoins arent rare?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
Hey there, Friends,

Here are some already known Animecoin Paper Wallets. Aren't they so cool?

Show us here your Animecoin Paper Wallet too Smiley

Love them all! I'm still hoping this coin does better.  Kiss

If only the anime industry embraced this coin, it would go to the moon!

I would like to buy 10,000,000ANI

Anyone here would like to sell me (at least part of that amount)?

Please send me your price proposals.

Thank you
Good news,

Comkort support said ANI trades will be back next Friday.

Here's a quote from their reply to my Request:

Max Kortnah Today at 04:56

Good day!

Animecoin trading will be continued on Friday! We are moving to new wallet.

Beautiful paper wallet!! It deserves an AnimeTip Wink I've just sent you 5,000ANI (tx id 633aabd720484eb54243f4abd5d8afbe50ba1e3dadca9ab22e0367568a861f8a-000)

^^
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Hey there, Friends,

Here are some already known Animecoin Paper Wallets. Aren't they so cool?

Show us here your Animecoin Paper Wallet too Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
Hey there, Friends,

I have already got my Animecoin Paper Wallets. Aren't they so cool?

Show us here your Animecoin Paper Wallets Smiley
Activity: 149
Cute little coin  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: