Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI - page 25. (Read 193012 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hi raganius : )

Thanks a lot for the great job that you've been doing for the Animecoin community lately.

Would please put your Animecoin address in your signature?

I want to send you 200k ANI so you can keep sharing and tipping Animecoin.

I'll wait for you!

Take cake! : )

Thank you very much, AiakosGatana for your compliment ^_^

My idea, with the news/informative blog and the giveaway and tips, is that if people (especially the amime/manga lovers) have the opportunity not only to know that Animecoin exists but also to receive it (from a giveaway for instance) they will become curious, and will start to look for more (once, a drug dealer told me that), and they will talk to their friends, they will also start to tip with Animecoins - AnimeTip Wink ... so the wheel starts turning...

I have the intention to go on with several giveaways, maybe try to assemble a faucet (although I haven't got the foggiest notion how to do it hehe).

I have published my Animecoin address elsewhere, for example, at the blog http://animecoiner.blogspot.com and at the twitter @Animecoiner.

(...)
The main problem with ANI right now is not entirely technical but promotional, and we the animecoin community MUST NOT hand over the Animecoin development to just one person, we must create a team to preserve the Animecoin future.

And believe me, we MUST NOT change the name from Animecoin to RealAnime, I’m telling you because I have worked in the publicity world, and in that world branding is everything, ( I mean Animecoin denotes: the ANIMETION ART (for Anime) and MONEY (for Coin), however RealAnime denotes: Whatever (for the word REAL) and the art of ANIMETION (for Anime), I think the name of Animecoin presents way better the Idea we’re trying to sell to the mainstream anime community .

And as I said we must not give development of Animecoin to just one person, I’m sorry but that does not guaranteed the future of Animecoin.
I also have a proposal to unveil within a few weeks, but the whole Animecoin community needs to be involved in this.
(...)

I could not agree more with your opinions, and I am veeery curious to know already what is your proposal to unveil ... hehe.

All the best

XD
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
From a specific block I will fork the network and port it to X11 algo

what for Huh Huh

X11 is the best Algo right now. Lower power consumption for double hashrate. It's the "electric car" instead a "old petrol car".

Change name it's not a mandatory, was only a proposal for differentiate the old from new project. At last, I will work on GIT, all people that have sufficient skill can come and partecipate to the new restyle.

But of course, I refer to your decisions.

I'm all for you taking over this coin's development. The choice for X11 is a good one. Please consider Groestl algo from Groestlcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngrs-groestlcoin-1st-to-activate-segwit-building-lightning-network-525926 the Groestl algo is even more "green" when it comes to power consumption and heat generation. The same GPU miner can be used and CPU vs GPU is much closer than scrypt.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
ccminer v0.9 (current github HEAD) for nVidia GPUs now supports animecoin. Quick, this has a real solid advantage over AMD right now.

A windows binary release will be made tonight.

use the --algo=anime switch or shorter: -a anime
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
all spit on energy saving
this is not a competitive advantage
many coins with x11 AnimeCoin can get lost among them
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

what for Huh Huh

X11 is the best Algo right now. Lower power consumption for double hashrate. It's the "electric car" instead a "old petrol car".

Change name it's not a mandatory, was only a proposal for differentiate the old from new project. At last, I will work on GIT, all people that have sufficient skill can come and partecipate to the new restyle.

But of course, I refer to your decisions.

what for Huh Huh
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
From a specific block I will fork the network and port it to X11 algo, with PoW and PoS mining option and with a new wallet features (More new release base, Coin Control and SSL HeartBleed fix).

Changing the algorithm doesn't have my support. We're having very a efficient implementation for AnimeCoin in ccminer for nVidia graphics cards that provide twice the performance of typical AMD miners.

it would be OK, I guess, if you make this a Multi-algo coin liky Myriad or SaffronCoin, keeping the current Anime algorithm as an option at least.

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Hi raganius : )

Thanks a lot for the great job that you've been doing for the Animecoin community lately.

Would please put your Animecoin address in your signature?

I want to send you 200k ANI so you can keep sharing and tipping Animecoin.

I'll wait for you!

Take cake! : )
Activity: 246
It's clear to all that the Dev of AnimeCoin are gone. But this coin must to don't die !!

This is the reason that give me to save it Smiley

If the Animecoin Community agree, I will take this and fork the wallet in a new era.

From a specific block I will fork the network and port it to X11 algo, with PoW and PoS mining option and with a new wallet features (More new release base, Coin Control and SSL HeartBleed fix).

New AnimeCoin will call RealAnime - RANI - and of course will be compatible with the old coins !!

Hi dear friend! : )

It’s really good to know that Animecoin has people like you with deep computational knowledge wanting to help out, and you are right when you say that the animecoin dev is not very active here, and we are aware that there are a few technical things here and there on Animecoin that need to be fixed and done (like the HeartBleed thing that you brought up), however despite all that I think that Ani-Chan has done an amazing job, let’s keep in mind that Animecoin was not premined and it is not a scam. This is a coin made with LOVE.
The main problem with ANI right now is not entirely technical but promotional, and we the animecoin community MUST NOT hand over the Animecoin development to just one person, we must create a team to preserve the Animecoin future.

And believe me, we MUST NOT change the name from Animecoin to RealAnime, I’m telling you because I have worked in the publicity world, and in that world branding is everything, ( I mean Animecoin denotes: the ANIMETION ART (for Anime) and MONEY (for Coin), however RealAnime denotes: Whatever (for the word REAL) and the art of ANIMETION (for Anime), I think the name of Animecoin presents way better the Idea we’re trying to sell to the mainstream anime community .

And as I said we must not give development of Animecoin to just one person, I’m sorry but that does not guaranteed the future of Animecoin.
I also have a proposal to unveil within a few weeks, but the whole Animecoin community needs to be involved in this.

RealAnimedev thanks a lot for your proposal and please stick around we might have a seat for you here, we’re taking baby steps but Animecoin will succeed, I'll work hard to make it happen.

Take Care! : )
It's clear to all that the Dev of AnimeCoin are gone. But this coin must to don't die !!

If the Animecoin Community agree, I will take this and fork the wallet in a new era.

New AnimeCoin will call RealAnime - RANI - and of course will be compatible with the old coins !!

Hello, my friend RealAnime,

I would also like to see Animecoin progress, and it is true that the devs seem to have abandoned the project. I also agree that we need people with the expertise (in computing, coding, cryptocurrencies, etc) to be actively helping (working) for the benefit of the community.

I, myself, am a layman when it comes to the skills needed here. In this position, I do not consider myself to be able to give a real informed consent on your suggestion. I know that this is more or less what is going on with Blitzcoin, and it seems to be very positive in their situation (their community accepted the idea, and is concentrating on such plan), especially because their currency was a scam after all (this, specifically, is not the case with Animecoin, from my point of view).

Animecoin needs lots of improvements and a great deal of basic services (a block explorer, for example, is emergencial), lest it won't survive very long. Such improvements and services, unfortunately, I personally do not have the ability to provide.

From your proposal, you make it clear that you have the qualities that this community is looking for, so I tend to be glad to receive your suggestion, as a glance of hope Wink

It is important, as you yourself have already suggested, to have the opinion of the most members of this community (holders of Animecoin) as possible. Together, we must consider very carefully all the implications involved.

I will follow the group in their final decision.

Thank you for your proposal. I hope we will succeed together. ^^

(The only thing I regret is loosing/changing the name: "Animecoin"... I confess I fell in love for it Smiley

がんばってください
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4OYug9WKEv4/To5lgEx64NI/AAAAAAAAAvY/wzpYpbXQ8OU/s1600/Headpic.PNG

どうもありがとうございます

Installed and working very fine in my Samsung GT-P1010 FROYO.UJKM5.

I am only sorry I could not rate it at Play Store, because I refuse to create a Google+ profile. But it is a 5 STARS app!

がんばってください

I've just sent you 1000ANI to thank for the beautiful app!! (Trans. ID: 5623e562ada9bf3eba5bb8e4529e9df49d1a921351bca1c0800809dcbc79880b)

がんばってください

^^
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote for coins. Every user is limited to 5 (five) votes per hour
Each 0.00020000 BTC received will count for 1 vote.

https://www.swisscex.com/voting
Every 0.00005 BTC sent to a vote address listed below will be credited with one vote.
Activity: 328
Dear AnimeCoin community

Please note that AnimeCoin is up for voting on SwissCEX: https://www.swisscex.com/voting

Registered users have 3 votes every hour.
Animecoin Giveaway at https://twitter.com/Animecoiner XD

I am sending 1000 ANI for each of the first 50 people that sends to my BITMESSAGE address BM-NB5phTi3qhDL5eX4ZtN6nr7HwUvxXVTA, a message with his/her Animecoin Address!

New Animecoin Blog at http://animecoiner.blogspot.com and twitter at https://twitter.com/Animecoiner

deviantART http://animecoiner.deviantart.com

Animecoiner, with motto "Do not underestimate the power of OTAKU ^^ アニメコイン", taken from this great post here:

Do not under estimate the power of OTAKU

Let's go on working for the Animecoin community to grow!

^^
New Animecoin Community created for the Portuguese speaking animecoiners!!!

Check here:

Quote from: raganius
Olá, Amigos,

Que tal formarmos uma comunidade em língua portuguesa para a Animecoin (ANI) [https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/animecoin-ani-comunidade-na-lingua-portuguesa-591897]?

Animecoin é uma moeda focada no mundo dos mangas e animes.

Como todo apaixonado por tudo ligado ao japão, eu não poderia deixar de me apaixonar pela アニメコイン XD

Quem, como eu, acredita no potencial das animecoins para se tornar útil como moeda, sem preocupações em "ficar rico fácil", sem "pump and dump", sem a ganância que parece estar dominando as altcoins :/ está convidado, e é bem-vindo para participar aqui. Vamos trocar idéias, fazer negócios, fazer amizades シ

Que tal?

頑張ってください
^^

Do not underestimate the power of OTAKU ^^ アニメコイン

Mina-san, Konnichiwa! =)

Portuguese speaking Animecoiners?

AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI - Comunidade na Língua Portuguesa

Valeu, galera!

And .psd https://mega.co.nz/#!oMdkjR5Z!IB-azJg4MMmlsAdP62PElE736h37JEeyET02z49Png0

Beautiful ANI Accepted
Activity: 210
Animecoin Giveaway on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/Animecoiner

Will be giving 1000 ANI for each of the first 50 people that sends a Bitmessage to BM-NB5phTi3qhDL5eX4ZtN6nr7HwUvxXVTA

^^
Pages:
Jump to: