Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Announcing Galaxycoin - GLX, the new PoW/PoS coin, no premine! - page 7. (Read 100391 times)

Activity: 499
Merit: 500
The wallet says checkpoint is too old. How in the world can I solo mine this baby?

Why would a old checkpoint prevent you from solo mining?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The wallet says checkpoint is too old. How in the world can I solo mine this baby?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I also haven't been able to deposit GLX for about 48 hours, even to an old address. I've opened a ticket but it hasn't gone anywhere for about 36 hours. Just wanted to add my story to the pile!

I'm pretty pissed that I missed out on the really great prices yesterday. Of course my deposits wouldn't go through when the sell price is high  Roll Eyes
Activity: 49

I really don't care, enjoy it.

Lol. People were asking for my wallet as in the wallet that contained the coins I have lol.
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
as in my wallet file lol
Lol, still no return favour offers there are now 50 more today, can you all read? If not don't use a computer, switch it off and teach yourself to read.

And don't treat me like someone who doesn't know what I am doing asking for an updated wallet. That is stupid really. if you ask me for my wallet. If I sent you that it will also download some sort of crappy program you can't get rid of and zip it into the file so that when it is opened this happens. Just for treating me like an idiot.

What the f*ck are You talking about? Do You think that You have something special or what? I really don´t get what You mean, really.. GLX obviously forked badly and Cryptsy is probably on other chain than all of us (or they suspended GLX transfers silently), thats all..

HAHAHAA

LOL

I have had people asking me to send me my 'updated wallet' I put it on here so I don't get any more idiots wasting my time. And no but because I'm doing people a favour they should really do something in return.

I still don´t get it.. If You mean this https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5nQrVGdnBK2dmhwbXZoT0tTMGs/edit thats nothing new, I already grab same wallet (compared in HEX) 4 days ago when I decided to give GLX a try and by that time it was already quite old. If You have some new wallet generated by You, AFAIK it can´t work properly until majority of network starts to use same client. So again, what do You mean?
Lol, still no return favour offers there are now 50 more today, can you all read? If not don't use a computer, switch it off and teach yourself to read.

And don't treat me like someone who doesn't know what I am doing asking for an updated wallet. That is stupid really. if you ask me for my wallet. If I sent you that it will also download some sort of crappy program you can't get rid of and zip it into the file so that when it is opened this happens. Just for treating me like an idiot.

What the f*ck are You talking about? Do You think that You have something special or what? I really don´t get what You mean, really.. GLX obviously forked badly and Cryptsy is probably on other chain than all of us (or they suspended GLX transfers silently), thats all..

HAHAHAA

LOL

I have had people asking me to send me my 'updated wallet' I put it on here so I don't get any more idiots wasting my time. And no but because I'm doing people a favour they should really do something in return.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
My transfer to cryptsy has also not shown up after 1 full day. I sent it to an address previously created.
Activity: 43
Generated adress from the past doesnt work either.

Transactions are not coming through, although i have made succesfull transfers with cryptsy in the past.

Something is really f*d up atm with this coin.
Activity: 72
Please fix the hyperlink, to the windows client download in the main thread. Thanks!
This is what i see in transaction list:

- Uncorfirmed 448 GLX already landed (and sold) on Cryptsy
- Everything else that I´ve sended there is lost somewhere ..
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1005
So 3 days ago it was working and then something crashed. I have ticket with cryptsy, hopefully they are looking into it.
No working pools as of now.

Anyone able to send glx to cryptsy? I imagine that if you had address generated in the past it should work normally. For some reason I cannot generate mine Sad

I have generated adress on Cryptsy and sended 448 recently solo mined GLX there 3 days ago and it took 8 hours until they land in to my account. Then I sended another 512 GLX in three transactions 2 days ago and still nothing, even that transactions are confirmed with 1000+ confirmations Sad
legendary
No working pools as of now.

Anyone able to send glx to cryptsy? I imagine that if you had address generated in the past it should work normally. For some reason I cannot generate mine Sad
Activity: 27
who can tell me this coin's pool or only solo?
thx~
Activity: 15
Thank you, I see that it is an orphan and that makes me sad! Sad
legendary
I found a block, but I have no transaction in my wallet. Even though it popped up and said +64.00 Galaxy Coins and my wallet says 1 transaction it just will not show up in my wallet. Is there a way to fix this?

When it happens like this, then its an orphan. you can confirm by oing into debug console from help and type "listtransactions"

I was successfuly mining for whole day, found around 30 blocks, the question is how to sell them... Cryptsy is having a problem generating address for glx, I am afraid we all may be on a fork. One stable damn fork Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: