Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Anti Bitcoin - Bitcoin Evil Twin - Crypto Currency Return [sha-256] - page 9. (Read 30094 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Mining at 1TH staking is not bad, when I used to have 6000 coins made like 0.2 an hour which is not bad at all.
http://www.minilia.com/crypto/ANTI/?address=AeRuBDNpqDU98CFZDcFe8qPTS8jEh63397
Btw the above link is a new tool developed by me for ANTI users.

pretty cool
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I will bookmark this thread, buy some coins and see where this goes.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Mining at 1TH staking is not bad, when I used to have 6000 coins made like 0.2 an hour which is not bad at all.
http://www.minilia.com/crypto/ANTI/?address=AeRuBDNpqDU98CFZDcFe8qPTS8jEh63397
Btw the above link is a new tool developed by me for ANTI users.
OP please include this and any other article which you find i. Main post plz. You are doing good job dont stop here

http://bitrebelnews.xyz/antibitcoin-anti/

Article Qoute "support the Anti-Bitcoin project now being touted as Bitcoin’s evil twin created to transform Bitcoin into what it was intended to be from the beginning…....Anti-Bitcoin could be one of those options in the near future and is definitely worth keeping an eye on moving forward…"

Awesome
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
OP please include this and any other article which you find i. Main post plz. You are doing good job dont stop here

http://bitrebelnews.xyz/antibitcoin-anti/
dammit gone were the days where you were able to meet people on reddit and buy. well I guess wesellcrypto it is, they charge a 20% fee though, decided i'll try here first though oh well

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Anyone selling anti for paypal?

nobody would be crazy enough to take paypal from noob account round here. Buy some Bitcoin!!
Anyone selling anti for paypal?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1176
What is POS specs? Thanks
PRESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! camera's flashing
I want to spend about $50 Canadian on some anti bitcoin, will pay via paypal, any people interested in selling amounts of anti bitcoin? pm me will consider all offers and i'll take the best one or multiple (willing to spend a bit more)

Thanks a bunch
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
unfortunately i can see a lot of green on yobit at the moment. but the figure next to anti is red today.

whats up?

everybody already bought enough anti?

yesterday was not just pump and dump, wasn't it?

come on dev. make a step forward please. develop this coin to next TOR-web currency.
legendary
Activity: 1050
I'm looking to sell around 12% of the entire supply of this currency (over 600K coins). I don't think that amount exists in the entire sell orderbook. PM me if you are interested, the deal will be done on YoBit.

Already sold out??

Yes.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
I'm looking to sell around 12% of the entire supply of this currency (over 600K coins). I don't think that amount exists in the entire sell orderbook. PM me if you are interested, the deal will be done on YoBit.

Already sold out??
legendary
price and volume is really developing nicely. almost 2 btc today.

dev did not even release the first feature of the roadmap. what will happen after that will be huge.

i am going to buy back if there is a price drop. but unfortunately this won't happen.

actually at 100 sats ANTI has a marketcap of under 5.5 BTCs!!! So incredibly cheap as it is at the moment!!
legendary
210 sats Grin

Angry and i sold a lot under 100 sats. i am not a trader...
legendary
price and volume is really developing nicely. almost 2 btc today.

dev did not even release the first feature of the roadmap. what will happen after that will be huge.

i am going to buy back if there is a price drop. but unfortunately this won't happen.
Pages:
Jump to: