Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Anti Bitcoin - Bitcoin Evil Twin - Crypto Currency Return [sha-256] - page 7. (Read 30094 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I'm looking to purchase bulk amounts of ANTI (sums of over 100K coins). Please message me to negotiate price. Deal will be done over YoBit.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
nice to see some action here, hope anti will grow stronger from this point on.

Tekyboy pool is down, please reach him, I am making a new mining pool as well.
Hello everybody!.

I've been having some personal troubles and that's why the development haven't advanced much, I want to announce that this project is open to everyone wanting to help and if we can get quality help from the community in the development section it will become a great project.

I apologize for all the inconvenience.

Welcome back, my first contribution is this:
http://www.antibitcoin.site/

It's still in development, this is the SITE part of the project, I lack funds to buy club domain which will be the forum, if you can buy it that would be great.

PM me contact details for further coordination.
Activity: 264
Hello everybody!.

I've been having some personal troubles and that's why the development haven't advanced much, I want to announce that this project is open to everyone wanting to help and if we can get quality help from the community in the development section it will become a great project.

I apologize for all the inconvenience.

Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
I will give dev some more time to join, if not I will contribute my part by making the site at least, he can have it when he is back, I will start working on it from now anyway.
A good chain with 2 exchanges, if there is any big stake holder here then pls come forward to takeover this coin. I kind a surprised why dev is not showing up and availing this great oppertunity

When I heard him I visualized a fireball appearing in my hand. I...I think you have an addiction to dead crypto.
i think you didnt even know what dead means
chain still moving there are still miner with 5TH there are still buy wall
DEV is just gone but there still someone who want to takeover
how can you call this coin dead?
everyone is just silent right now maybe just waiting for the halving

I will give dev some more time to join, if not I will contribute my part by making the site at least, he can have it when he is back, I will start working on it from now anyway.
A good chain with 2 exchanges, if there is any big stake holder here then pls come forward to takeover this coin. I kind a surprised why dev is not showing up and availing this great oppertunity

When I heard him I visualized a fireball appearing in my hand. I...I think you have an addiction to dead crypto.

It's not dead, even if it's equal 0 at exchanges, it's still at Doge price right now, the true value of this coin is not how much it's worth in BTC or FIAT, don't get your self burned, that would break my heart.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500

Yes! please step forward, I am not a holder but I don't want to see this die, I might become a holder now since it's cheap Tongue
if im right you post before that you will takeover this coin
why not do it now this coin have some potential the name of it is the proof
i think dev already dump all her coin thats why he stop developing it

Website is almost done, I am working on stat part, I have to launch before blockexplorers start pulling off.
but I will need a dev to update the wallet in the future, I am a web/android developer, I never ever compiled a client or it was of my interest, at least I  can work under a holder so he can find a dev for the wallet as well.

I might take over temporally until the dev is back, if not I will do my best to find someone who will update the client in the future, seems stable enough for now its so fast aswell.
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Yes! please step forward, I am not a holder but I don't want to see this die, I might become a holder now since it's cheap Tongue
if im right you post before that you will takeover this coin
why not do it now this coin have some potential the name of it is the proof
i think dev already dump all her coin thats why he stop developing it
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
the dev is probably using another account to promote another shitty coin make a couple of bucks and disappear again..
if you check his post history he was trading forum accounts. I have asked him about it and he said he just needs money.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Activity: 313
legendary
Activity: 1120
I told you pages ago, no, not buying.  I hope others listened.

Please stop buying these garbage made up vaporware coins and buy something legit.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
guys it is not the end of the world . probaly dev has personal things or he is on vacation where is no internet .
who knows.
ok i love too see  dev active also  but  3 days not  . i dont worry
why start something like  this  for little profit  what could be  big .
There are even people intrested too help him .
thnx anonymousx

we will see what happens .

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Funny how everyones panicking the devs disappeared after not logging in for 3 days!! makes for cheap coins though! Smiley

edit: though an update from dev wld be much appreciated & is needed!!!! Otherwise people will just assume this is abandoned like every other shitcoin out there!
I mean You are so Biggest Troll  Wink not burn the coins  Cheesy

Haha ok, thanks for the compliment biggest does really mean something, I though I am nobody Wink
Pages:
Jump to: