Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Anti Bitcoin - Bitcoin Evil Twin - Crypto Currency Return [sha-256] - page 8. (Read 30094 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
I mean You are so Biggest Troll  Wink not burn the coins  Cheesy
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Guys I don't care if dev don't show up, it's called open source, give it some days and please take over the project, I like the name and specs, I am not saying this because I am a holder I have only 3000 coins from one day of mining at my Antminer C1, and few other stuck on Yobit.

If any of dev take over this coin, or see success on his coin and lack web design and development skills, contact me, I will do it for free, I want to contribute on small project and help it to succeed, just for self satisfaction sake and the bunch of free time I have.

I promise huge success to this coin or any other as I trust what I can do, only if the dev do his part on the coin it self, android, web wallet and site in general is on me.

Now I will say something that I am a space cartography engineer, and I have known Satoshi nakamoto and chatted with him, I was the first to make a bitcoin fan page on facebook, got only like 12 likes and guess what, satoshi was one of them, for the people that see him as god they wont believe me, but he is not, and yet he disappeared but I still talked to him, like the early devs did, and I had huge opprtunity as I trusted bitcoin since the beginning, but war gave me the longest 3 years of my life without internet and without electricity most of the time, when I got back to the internet and got connected to the world guess what, the web wallet that I used was gone and it doesn't provide private keys "Instawallet", before war I used to give 10BTC to people for commenting on my long one blog but it still can be found in archive.org, before bitcoin was cool I wrote an article called "How to become a bitcoin millionaire", it had direct instructions and its still online today "revived from archive.org" guess what the guy who wrote didn't do what he wrote.

I love this forum and when I found it I learned more stuff, as I knew bitcoin but I was a newbie, here I learned how to broadcast TX, how to separate blocks and how blockchain works, I even wrote a message in blockchain, I got the most helpful tips and help, and I really love blockchain technology and crypto currency, if you assign me a project, if you lack web development and have a low value alt, challenge accepted.
Бля кaк тoлcтo  Wink Жги eщё!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
So Bitcoin is great and is doing very well so by basic reasoning the anti-bitcoin should be horrible and do very poorly.  Sounds great to me lol
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
what a jerk play going on for this coin on exchange really someone is either manipulating market or know something about this coin; wonder where the heck DEV disappeared
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
still have about 100,000 left, so not out of the race
legendary
Activity: 938
and dumped another 100000

Only be careful with new coins and booked with some other on move. Smiley
legendary

Thank you, That explain better, Good that you mentioned that. Another new thread need an explanation too.

and dumped another 100000
legendary
legendary
dumped about 100,000 and bought cerium instead (dev's back for that coin)
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
We should have a contingency plan just in case dev doesnt show

There always is, it's called dump.
We should have a contingency plan just in case dev doesnt show
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
I hope nothing bad happened to DEV, been offline since 12/11/2015, 2 days of Satoshi Nakamoto style XD
So mu h hype going around for this coin, wonder where is the dev and why not he is not taking this moment before it turned to be another pump and dump coin

Prolly busy in real life or different time zone, but been online earlier this day before I contact him, he will check this out prolly after login.
Activity: 882
Anti Bitcoin? Name is good.
Good luck.
legendary
So mu h hype going around for this coin, wonder where is the dev and why not he is not taking this moment before it turned to be another pump and dump coin
60 sats  Angry

That's actually a sweet time to buy, POS and mining still going on anyway, the more it goes down the better it is for me at least as I know where this coin is going to be, I will contribute a huge contribution if the dev accept.

- I can develop the website.
- I can develop the online market.
- I can setup a forum.
- I can develop encrypted chat where your private keys never exposed.
- I can develop android / web wallets.

PS: I am holding only 3000 of this coin so I am not doing it for profit or fame, I love this coin, I don't mind the pre mine as BTC it self was premined and that was not even public like this coin, BTC early adopters deserve the pre mine and so this dev.
Activity: 313
PM sent regarding website development, I will do it when they agree, awaiting for Devs to get online.
Pages:
Jump to: