Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Anti Bitcoin - Bitcoin Evil Twin - Crypto Currency Return [sha-256] - page 6. (Read 30094 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Paper wallet generator working perfectly now and available at www.antibitcoin.site
Can not go to the site, displays: Error establishing a database connection.  Technical work on the site?

Yes, thank you for input site is back.
Activity: 476
Paper wallet generator working perfectly now and available at www.antibitcoin.site
Can not go to the site, displays: Error establishing a database connection.  Technical work on the site?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Error establishing a database connection
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
its good to see that you keep on working on it
i thought dev already pm you about the domain
i think antibtc.com will fit nicely in your site and also .com domain is much search engine friendly
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
is "250,000 - 10,000,000: 25" amount of POW block reward from the OP a mistake?? shld it be 250,000 - 1,000,000 ?? otherwise there would be 243,750,000 coins made just in that period by POW!!!!

Yeah what's up with this? Could someone check it from the code if the dev is too busy to answer.

Anyhow, less than 15k blocks until halving, block explorer is showing 100 blocks found in 20 minutes so around 2 days to go at this speed.
Activity: 313
sell 50000 f0r 0,03 btc pin me
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Hello everybody!.

I've been having some personal troubles and that's why the development haven't advanced much, I want to announce that this project is open to everyone wanting to help and if we can get quality help from the community in the development section it will become a great project.

I apologize for all the inconvenience.

Welcome back, my first contribution is this:
http://www.antibitcoin.site/

It's still in development, this is the SITE part of the project, I lack funds to buy club domain which will be the forum, if you can buy it that would be great.

PM me contact details for further coordination.

I will contact you over pm, your help is totally welcomed, in fact i still own both domains, antibtc.com and anti-btc.com, we can use either and the
hosting is not a problem i have it.

Leave skype or email over PM anyone contributing to the project.
its good to see that your back DEV
i thought that anounymousX is just trolling around before but i see now tha
he is really interested in this project hope you join force
i like the name of this coin hope you continue developing it
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
best new coin. i buy on yobit
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
LOutCh@nO MultiPool

New AntiBitcoin Pool  1% fee

Pool : http://multipool.no-ip.org:2627/pool/ANTI/

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/loutchanomultipool/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/LOutChanoPool

Donations ANTI : AUvrFp7udJouRPaKzKsiLzTsaMZ4qf8vU4

Happy Mining !!!
Fixed and working flawlessly.

This is weard, everything seems ok and according to the wallet source code, however I am not able to import private keys generated:
http://www.antibitcoin.site/paperwallet/?culture=en¤cy=antibitcoin#

Please do not generate keys yet as it wont work when you try to import.

I used the following info
janin.currency.createCurrency ("AntiBitcoin",0x17, 0x9e, "6", "Q" , "AGonK7wAcDtzoJWf73cMd3bL9iraZouUNC"),

6 stands for private key beginning, Q is for compressed version, however non can be imported, is there a problem in the wallet-qt or my code?
I need to know technical information of the coin, I guess it's time to check the source code, it will help me finish the paper wallet, it's almost done but have some issues with private keys, some are not valid, I will test with 1000 keys just to make sure it's 100% working before I release.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
so little by little  everything comes together  Wink

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
is "250,000 - 10,000,000: 25" amount of POW block reward from the OP a mistake?? shld it be 250,000 - 1,000,000 ?? otherwise there would be 243,750,000 coins made just in that period by POW!!!!

IMO 100,000 ANTI premine is more than fair enough as long as the dev does put it towards development of the coin!! For fucks sake hes already registered a few domain names, that would cost more than buying 100,000 coins at today price, stop complaining and finding petty issues to fud!!
Activity: 264
Hello everybody!.

I've been having some personal troubles and that's why the development haven't advanced much, I want to announce that this project is open to everyone wanting to help and if we can get quality help from the community in the development section it will become a great project.

I apologize for all the inconvenience.

Welcome back, my first contribution is this:
http://www.antibitcoin.site/

It's still in development, this is the SITE part of the project, I lack funds to buy club domain which will be the forum, if you can buy it that would be great.

PM me contact details for further coordination.

I will contact you over pm, your help is totally welcomed, in fact i still own both domains, antibtc.com and anti-btc.com, we can use either and the
hosting is not a problem i have it.

Leave skype or email over PM anyone contributing to the project.

]TekyBoy Mining Pool

Pool is up and running, Happy Mining!!!!

stratum+tcp://stratum.[Suspicious link removed]:14006
wallet address as username
password of your choice (it does not matter what you choose)

port 14006 is vardiff

pool will be halt due to complains i ll be closing it to reset db and for fix. apologies

BACK ONLINE

Welcome back, I am pointing miner now.
also adding pool link to www.antibitcoin.site
Activity: 313
sell 100000 for 0,1 btc
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services

TekyBoy Mining Pool

Pool is up and running, Happy Mining!!!!

stratum+tcp://stratum.tekyboy.tk:14006
wallet address as username
password of your choice (it does not matter what you choose)

port 14006 is vardiff

pool will be halt due to complains i ll be closing it to reset db and for fix. apologies

BACK ONLINE
Pages:
Jump to: