Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 2. (Read 83173 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

No-one will EVER give a shit about this coin in the real world, in Cyprus.
It was developed by a con-artist DEV, who was caught out from day 1 with his pathetic false information, yet enough people blindly followed.....

No-one, and I mean, no-one, in their right mind, would be even bothering to resurrect this. Hell, make your own coin, call it Cyprus coin, if you realllllly want to, but trying to polish a turd isn't going to make it sparkle no matter how hard you try.

Yeh, I remember hearing the same about Bitcoin.  No-one will ever use it.  It's a scam.  You're wasting your time.  Yada yada yada.

The difference is that this developer was scamming.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hash rate still climbing!  Now up to 8.2 MHash/sec.

Hash rate up 10 fold today!!!  Now at 90 MHash/sec.

It was developed by a con-artist DEV, who was caught out from day 1 with his pathetic false information, yet enough people blindly followed.....

No-one, and I mean, no-one, in their right mind, would be even bothering to resurrect this. Hell, make your own coin, call it Cyprus coin, if you realllllly want to, but trying to polish a turd isn't going to make it sparkle no matter how hard you try.

Yeh, I remember hearing the same about Bitcoin.  No-one will ever use it.  It's a scam.  You're wasting your time.  Yada yada yada.

Activity: 420

Hash rate still climbing!  Now up to 8.2 MHash/sec.
Activity: 8

We need to think about Aphroditecoin's new purpose.  I believe the air drop is no longer possible.  The original dev most likely dumped all premined coins.  I'd propose we still dedicate the coin to Cyprus.  Aphroditecoin can serve as fallback currency to the country and as a lifeboat for much of Eurasia as its financial woes continue.  I'd like to see investment into Aphroditecoin by Eurasians, just as we saw with the Cyprus banks.  Perhaps some incentives can be given to promote Aphroditecoin to this region.  Any ideas?

I like it.  Maybe any vendors who use Aphroditecoin can give a discount if someone's IP is in Cyprus.  But how to prove they are really in Cyprus and not spoofing their IP?

Hash rate has doubled again.  It's up to 5.7 MHash/sec.

We need to think about Aphroditecoin's new purpose.  I believe the air drop is no longer possible.  The original dev most likely dumped all premined coins.  I'd propose we still dedicate the coin to Cyprus.  Aphroditecoin can serve as fallback currency to the country and as a lifeboat for much of Eurasia as its financial woes continue.  I'd like to see investment into Aphroditecoin by Eurasians, just as we saw with the Cyprus banks.  Perhaps some incentives can be given to promote Aphroditecoin to this region.  Any ideas?
Network hash rate has gone up nicely in the last few days.  Let's keep it strong and work on getting on an exchange.
Seriously ?

Its not dead?

It's still being mined so it's not dead.

The dev had 50% of the coins and dumped a lot of them on the exchnges.
If any new exchange open back up he will do the same.

So , stop mining this dead coin.

I would guess he's dumped everything already.  It was trading on Bittrex for long enough.

I'm sure he dumped all his coins before he disappeared.  That's the only way he could guarantee selling them.
Seriously ?

Its not dead?

I would guess he's dumped everything already.  It was trading on Bittrex for long enough.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Seriously ?

Its not dead?

Pool ?

No pools needed at this point until more miners jump back in.  You can mine solo and still earn coins.

Just set "gen=1" in your aphroditecoin.conf file.

Seriously ?

Its not dead?

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Seriously ?

Its not dead?

You can't kill hope.
Neither can you kill stupidity.
Activity: 260
Activity: 403