Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊 - page 11. (Read 65461 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
The crypto industry has shown us more than once that even the wildest fantasies are possible. I want to believe that project Apollonia will become very famous!
there are two options: either the crypto market will unfold and there will be a mega pump that will increase everything in price. Either the second option is that the market will be even but the pumps will periodically be from projects that will release their products.
The market, judging by the graphs of last year, should start growing this month. And if it is the same as last year, then we will see ethereum by 2k.
you have good market growth prospects Wink Grin
I would very much like to see such growth in the near future, many people are tired of seeing such a low level of the market
Activity: 532
Merit: 109

Yes, I heard about it, I think it will be the right approach, many investors will not be afraid to invest in projects. Scam will be much smaller.

I am also sure that such actions will lead to the fact that the number of conducted ICO will decrease many times. but the quality and therefore profitability will increase significantly!
Well, we are going to this principle and we are going; we need a little more time to work out the rules for holding an ICO. Remember the dotcom boom in 2000, then it was the same, there was a lot of scam, but it all gradually disappeared.
Now there is also a lot of scam and it's becoming more and more difficult to distinguish it from a real project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Yes, I heard about it, I think it will be the right approach, many investors will not be afraid to invest in projects. Scam will be much smaller.

I am also sure that such actions will lead to the fact that the number of conducted ICO will decrease many times. but the quality and therefore profitability will increase significantly!
Well, we are going to this principle and we are going; we need a little more time to work out the rules for holding an ICO. Remember the dotcom boom in 2000, then it was the same, there was a lot of scam, but it all gradually disappeared.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The crypto industry has shown us more than once that even the wildest fantasies are possible. I want to believe that project Apollonia will become very famous!
there are two options: either the crypto market will unfold and there will be a mega pump that will increase everything in price. Either the second option is that the market will be even but the pumps will periodically be from projects that will release their products.
The market, judging by the graphs of last year, should start growing this month. And if it is the same as last year, then we will see ethereum by 2k.
Activity: 210
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
This is definitely just a commercial. In this form, the platform will appear in a few years not earlier. A lot of things to do. This is a huge array of work!
Approximately when is the launch launch scheduled? If my memory serves me approximately for 2020. I'm right? Or confuse something?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Although I think that obtaining approval and approval from the International Health Committee is a very difficult and difficult task. But I certainly hope for positive success in this matter!
And who knows whether there have been negotiations with international organizations on the implementation of the platform? Maybe there is some preliminary agreement?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I also believe in the bright future of the project Apollonia Healthcare. It seems to me that their idea can really find application in the medical industry!
The idea of the Apollonia Healthcare project is not just interesting. It really can change modern medicine. The team has a lot of innovative solutions that can find real application.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
If the wave of ICO projects is reduced, it is better. Investors will be able to pay more attention to normal projects, such as Apollonia!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
one day at the time approach can do wonders, believe me Smiley making small steps here and there, Apollonia might end up being the biggest project EVER Smiley
Activity: 210
If there is no finished product, then what is shown in the commercial for the project site? There the man works in the application, selects various functions.
This is definitely just a commercial. In this form, the platform will appear in a few years not earlier. A lot of things to do. This is a huge array of work!
Activity: 266
A medical platform can achieve worldwide popularity only if recognized by the International Health Organization. I wonder if any steps have been taken for this?
Although I think that obtaining approval and approval from the International Health Committee is a very difficult and difficult task. But I certainly hope for positive success in this matter!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

one day at the time approach can do wonders, believe me Smiley making small steps here and there, Apollonia might end up being the biggest project EVER Smiley
I also believe in the bright future of the project Apollonia Healthcare. It seems to me that their idea can really find application in the medical industry!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I did not understand something, or maybe I missed it-this project will be directly related to medicines and will sell them?
I realized that the project can only create a database of drugs and their analogues - - - and why compete with pharmaceutical companies?
I understand that there will be several projects aimed at work in the farm sector. What you listed is one option. But there are others.
Competition in farm renuke just colossal. A dozen companies with multibillion-dollar capital are fighting among themselves for the primacy of the invention of a drug. I think that if namecount whatever but the other company will agree and will, preimushestva it will warm up interest to the Apollonia Healthcare project!
The fact that in the farm market there is a huge competition between strong companies it can even be good. Thus, the Apollonia  project can play on it and negotiate with several companies.
competition is always good, competition makes the team do their project only better and modernize it, which is beneficial for the consumer
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What are the main features of the Apollonia project? Is this project designed for the whole world, or only for certain countries?

In white paper there is information that the project is designed for the whole world, this is its main feature.

It will be quite difficult to create such a product that work all over the world. Although the idea is very promising and I hope it will be improved..

of course,the whole world needs such a project, and the developers should make every effort to make this project global
Activity: 46
What are the main features of the Apollonia project? Is this project designed for the whole world, or only for certain countries?

In white paper there is information that the project is designed for the whole world, this is its main feature.

It will be quite difficult to create such a product that work all over the world. Although the idea is very promising and I hope it will be improved..

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Competition in farm renuke just colossal. A dozen companies with multibillion-dollar capital are fighting among themselves for the primacy of the invention of a drug. I think that if namecount whatever but the other company will agree and will, preimushestva it will warm up interest to the Apollonia Healthcare project!
The fact that in the farm market there is a huge competition between strong companies it can even be good. Thus, the Apollonia  project can play on it and negotiate with several companies.
If the project has collected a lot of money, then the team starts to have questions, but why do something further if it has already attracted a lot of money and now you need to spend it on creating a product that may not shoot in the future. Therefore, there is a lot of scam!
In the very near future, the ICO industry is undergoing big changes. I read that they are planning to change the very structure of the ICO providing investors the opportunity to withdraw their coins invested in the project by returning tokens to the address of the project contract. The development of this standard is in full swing!
Scammers will find new methods and ways to rob people. Fraud is a whole science, and it's almost impossible to completely get rid of it.
scammers - these are the people who will find errors in any system and will be able to deceive many, so get rid of scams completely, never will
Pages:
Jump to: