Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 113. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Dubai coin when I read it carefully is a platform that has a mission that is a decentralized and universally accessible service. but unfortunately I can not participate in because dubai coin has been completed
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
GOLDSHEIK POWER
Just sold all my DBIX at $4.

Sorry guys, I'm out. Months of $3-5, I can't take it. Undecided
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
who's selling now? btc is down and palmex and good news comming,...  it's time to buy.

It's time to hold DBIX , dump is need if you want sell it's ok......... think abou that

this thing needs a lot of patience and belief, as it s only going down

but i m sure, once it wakes up, it will be unstoppable, needs only few days and big buyers to be in 50 dol area
Activity: 181
who's selling now? btc is down and palmex and good news comming,...  it's time to buy.

It's time to hold DBIX , dump is need if you want sell it's ok......... think abou that
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 162
DBIX on votelist   Smiley

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Arabian Chain, please don't get listed on C-Cex. It's a scam website which is known for holding altcoins hostage from their owners. There's lots of info/articles online about the C-Cex scam, here's one https://themerkle.com/bitcoin-scam-site-warning-c-cex/ There's tons of info available online if you search 'Ccex scam'.

To the DBIX holders reading this, don't waste approx around $5 of your money by voting for DBIX on C-Cex. It's better you spend that $5 on getting yourself another DBIX coin instead.
Does anyone know when starts Palmex?

this week and i think price will boom after that, as investors will come into play
Activity: 7
Does anyone know when starts Palmex?
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
dbix  is shitcoin

Yes all altcoins were shitcoins before it moons  Cheesy

bitcoin was also shitcoin, ethereum was also shitcoin, steem was also shitcoin, dash was also shitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 54
dbix  is shitcoin

Yes all altcoins were shitcoins before it moons  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
dbix  is shitcoin
what makes you think its a shitcoin
DBIX is much better then a lot of coin that a re currently trading in the market
you just have to wait a little more dbix team is working in dbix developments
and soon we will hear some very good news about this project and then its value will huge in the market
just wait with patience
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
Activity: 181
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Activity: 162
Does anyone mine DBIX? Thoughts on relationship to RKC? They seem to go hand-in-hand in dubai.

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/royal-kingdom-enterprise-supports-the-goal-of-dubai-to-promote-blockchain-technology

Don't waste your money. DYOR, not by reading the projects positive spin and fluff, but by looking at the facts.

Similar to the DBTC posts recently, can we keep shitcoin shilling out of this thread?
Activity: 168
Does anyone mine DBIX? Thoughts on relationship to RKC? They seem to go hand-in-hand in dubai.

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/royal-kingdom-enterprise-supports-the-goal-of-dubai-to-promote-blockchain-technology

As i know there is some kind of partnership between RKC and ArabianChain but not exactly sure whats the relation in between them.
Some pages ago there was some information about if i remember correctly.
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
this week is DBIX wake up

buy before it s too late, that s all i can say, once the train starts, it will be hard to get in
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
When will palmax opened again? Dev!!
Jump to: