Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 115. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Avoid this to happen to you...  Grin  Grin  Grin

Oh my lord! Cheesy If anyone here has a problem with too low blood pressure, I recommend getting in touch with this guy and get some advice from him of how to turn things around! Cheesy
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Just hold your DBIX ,big pump comming very big
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Avoid this to happen to you...  Grin  Grin  Grin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Damn bitcoin, stealing all the action. DBIX to profitable to mine, all miners selling coins imediately for instant profit, some make a daily living on mining. Palmex launch will have in impact, more and more news coming, soon some other company on Arabianchain and then another, and perhaps some UAE goverment on Arabianchain, future icos on the platform. New exchange soon, bittrex perhaps. Hodle. I trade 5 % of my DBIX and have made god amount of coins, my goal is only to get more DBIX. DBIX rest 95% i keep in MEW. It will moon, and hopefully in top 20-10 some day, sooner than later.

UAE the only, and first region to declare that they want everything on blockchain... in the near future!
yes bitcoin rising very fast and up 6k $
its very fast growth i think it is happening because hardfork on bitcoin coming
after that maybe it will come down below 6k$
well dbix is stable i think dbix network state becoming more stable and looks like all the bugs and prob are now solved
its buy time for Dbix coin its still very cheap
Activity: 140
Damn bitcoin, stealing all the action. DBIX to profitable to mine, all miners selling coins imediately for instant profit, some make a daily living on mining. Palmex launch will have in impact, more and more news coming, soon some other company on Arabianchain and then another, and perhaps some UAE goverment on Arabianchain, future icos on the platform. New exchange soon, bittrex perhaps. Hodle. I trade 5 % of my DBIX and have made god amount of coins, my goal is only to get more DBIX. DBIX rest 95% i keep in MEW. It will moon, and hopefully in top 20-10 some day, sooner than later.

UAE the only, and first region to declare that they want everything on blockchain... in the near future!
Activity: 153
The @PalmExchange team is getting ready for their soft launch! Stay tuned!
https://twitter.com/arabianchain/status/921080045350916096
 Grin

Time to buy more  Smiley

Maybe it's last time to see this price

good luck traders , no sleep tonigt

i dont see much action even with palmex annoucement, you think it can go to 20 dol next week after launch of palmex?

I think it's pure speculation like anything. Of course, it can. I think it will see some price action, but I don't see a real bull run.
That was protection to buy cheap  

think how much you can buy at low price  Wink

but i don't know maybe price can go more down
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
 Grin

Time to buy more  Smiley

i dont see much action even with palmex annoucement, you think it can go to 20 dol next week after launch of palmex?
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
All you need are a couple of Saudi kings and we'll be top 50 in no time  Grin Grin
Activity: 162
btw, Arabian Chain, if you're reading this forum, the one thing I would really like to see is a dbix richlist on http://dbixchain.io/dbixSupply.html

It would be nice to see how widely the coins are distributed.
We will just have to wait and see what effect Palmex will have on DBIX...

Don't get me wrong, I believe there will be a short-term pump, it may even last a month or so, but IMO it will correct itself down again. Which is why I'll be selling around half of mine on the news periodically during the time frame and will buy back when I'm satisfied we've reached its lower support level.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Yes opinions, depending on ones positioning...

https://twitter.com/arabianchain/status/913831292411793408

I was aware of that already. My interpretation of it is Arabian Chain will be visiting schools to teach students how to use Studio and Thuraya (which enforces my points even more) and aren't visiting schools to show students how to buy DBIX on Palmex (would the schools even allow that?). Besides, there's a bigger market in potential investors outside of schools.

What does it say??

The team will be visiting schools and universities to enable students with knowledge and tools to explore blockchain related innovation.
We will just have to wait and see what effect Palmex will have on DBIX...
Yes opinions, depending on ones positioning...

https://twitter.com/arabianchain/status/913831292411793408

I was aware of that already. My interpretation of it is Arabian Chain will be visiting schools to teach students how to use Studio and Thuraya (which enforces my points even more) and aren't visiting schools to show students how to buy DBIX on Palmex (would the schools even allow that?). Besides, there's a bigger market in potential investors outside of schools.
Sweet! Palmex soon. I wonder how many investors in that region are waiting for the posibility to invest in DBIX through local exchange and local fiat... Fiat-DBIX. We should hit 30-50 miljon cap only on the palmex being launched, like all other exchanges with own coin.

My big question is? Who the is still trading this coin knowing this???

People in the region can already buy BTC/ETH with fiat @ bitoasis.net, then send that to Livecoin/Topia to get their dbix there.

For me, the biggest problem in the region causing slow user adoption is lack of knowledge (not just on crypto in general, but on how to buy, and what to do with it etc). Bitoasis doesn't fix that because their platform is not intuitive and my research has shown me the Arab world is often too afraid/embarrassed to ask questions.

Palmex needs to do a great job of perfecting a great sales funnel that makes every step of the way easy and intuitive to get involved. That means including a very intuitive platform to buy and trade crypto. Without it, Palmex will not succeed where bitoasis has failed. That's why, for now, based on what I've seen of Palmex (and the whitelabel it came from), I"m not convinced Palmex will fix the problem locals are having. When Palmex opens, if the price pumps, I'll be happy to sell the news
then buyback when the price has settled down again.

The other roadmap products excite me more (Studio, Thuraya: these solutions will help local businesses adopt blockchain technology in a native language and/or without coding experience).

We all have opinions, these are mine.
Sweet! Palmex soon. I wonder how many investors in that region are waiting for the posibility to invest in DBIX through local exchange and local fiat... Fiat-DBIX. We should hit 30-50 miljon cap only on the palmex being launched, like all other exchanges with own coin.

My big question is? Who the is still trading this coin knowing this???
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Will it ever again be possible to mine this coin again??
Net AVG Hashrate: 468.861 GH
AVG Block Time: 180s
Means with 100MH/s you get 0.5 dbix per day
That's a joke  Grin
i don't think so be cause its avg hashrates are more then 1800 GHs
and there is no way that DBIX avg hashrate will comes down that below
avg block time is already settle at below then 100s and right now its 53s avg time
thats very good looks like DBIX is making good progress and soon its value will be up and stable
Activity: 168
Quick look at the chart shows price increase every 10 or so days. Now is the time to buy and hold.

Just my two cents as I've seen it also from other people: imo you should not base your buy decisions on this, there is no regular guaranteed interval where prices increase. While I like DBIX to succeed and I made a big loss with it, you should remember that it is highly speculative

you made a big loss because you just wanted fast money and didn't have the patience to wait for the progress in the real world behind - not all coins give you profits within days / weeks, for some you have to wait months to get huge profit out of it Wink
 Grin

Time to buy more  Smiley

Jump to: