Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 117. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
DBTC COIN IS THE COIN FOR ARAB COMMUNITY  Cheesy

Mr/mrs you are writing on the wrong forum. This is the forum for the most undervalued crypto, DBIX the fuel of Arabianchain platform , some day, sonner than later, in the top 10.

DBTC forum is somewhere else, go find it!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
DBIX is one of my fav coin, you know why? Because it is base on solid structure to conquer the arab world, we know that the world foundation of energy and money is the Arab because of their oil riches land.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Guys im very interested to know more information about the exchange ( Palmex?) that the team is suposed to be building... Where can i find this information please? Thx

Have you started your search at palmex.co ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Guys im very interested to know more information about the exchange ( Palmex?) that the team is suposed to be building... Where can i find this information please? Thx
Activity: 121
DBTC COIN IS THE COIN FOR ARAB COMMUNITY  Cheesy
Activity: 140
Bullshit market cap. Dump sales carpet done by only 0.16 BTC...
Just Buckle Up!! Kudos to DUBAICOIN!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
This coin is mega undervalued. Its easy 100 million marketcap will reach 3000 sats soon.
30-40m cap should be reasonable until the end this of year, at least if Bitcoin doesn't crash again.

Looking at the charts DBIX already  had a spike and ATH of 44M market cap few months ago, not sure what happened and what caused it but would appreciate a feedback reggarding why it felt back to so low levels again and why it's strugling to get up again.

One of the main reasons DBIX went up in June was because ALL Alts went up at that time (because of Japan legalizing Bitcoin). At that time though, it was hype but no substance. Now things are very different with this new news:

- Dubai set to become the first blockchain city.
- DBIX's Arabian Chain releasing soon Thuraya - first smart-contract Arabic programming language for the Arab world, which consists of 22 countries, and nevermind the hundreds of millions of Arab-speaking people in other countries.
- today's news of DBIX getting its first startup partner company (Wavex) using its blockchain.

Neo massive in China got to over 2 billion market cap without having one ico (before Red Pulse)

This coin is a sleeping giant. The Arab world is waking up to block chain technology, and DubaiCoin could be x100 its value in a year's time.

+A
+a from me too this project is going at the right way but slowly
but when it will be reach the point what the DBIX team wants to
the price will explode and there will be no chance to buy at this low price
as the announcements and  news about DBIX i am concluding that DBIX will be huge in future
project is very interesting and i bought DBIX too
waiting for more developments
This coin is mega undervalued. Its easy 100 million marketcap will reach 3000 sats soon.
30-40m cap should be reasonable until the end this of year, at least if Bitcoin doesn't crash again.

Looking at the charts DBIX already  had a spike and ATH of 44M market cap few months ago, not sure what happened and what caused it but would appreciate a feedback reggarding why it felt back to so low levels again and why it's strugling to get up again.

One of the main reasons DBIX went up in June was because ALL Alts went up at that time (because of Japan legalizing Bitcoin). At that time though, it was hype but no substance. Now things are very different with this new news:

- DBIX's Arabian Chain releasing soon Thuraya - first smart-contract Arabic programming language for the Arab world, which consists of 22 countries, and nevermind the hundreds of millions of Arab-speaking people in other countries.
- today's news of DBIX getting its first startup partner company (Wavex) using its blockchain.

Neo massive in China got to over 2 billion market cap without having one ico (before Red Pulse)

This coin is a sleeping giant. The Arab world is waking up to block chain technology, and DubaiCoin could be x100 its value in a year's time.

+A
Activity: 84
very very pretty coin!! any airdrop? bounties?
Activity: 74
Mining this coin with a low difficulty was very nice, but it didn't last for long as price sky rocketed up to 45$
What news they have for us?
Should we expect a new rise in price and development too?
Activity: 109
enjoy this world
good i will buy somme dbix
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i wish you will have your own algorithm

is that at your plan @DbixDev ??
Activity: 121
PLEASE INVEST IN DBTC  Shocked Shocked DEBITCOIN WILL BE HUGE  Cheesy
Activity: 71
Dont forget DBIX is expected to have news in October, we all wait for them and i m sure they will affect price and vol in coming days
Activity: 181
Good but i just sold some DBIX , one more dump and fly  Kiss
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Cryptorios here!!!! I am back!!! And dbix back with great news and Will fly to moon!!!!

nice to hear from you
Activity: 162

I'll buy your dbix for 3000 sats now if you want? You in?

You must choose the two of us, I will buy for 4000sats, deal? How many dbix you have? I will buy it all! This is not a joke, c'mon sell it to me now, PM me if you are ready.

I made an offer first ha. Let's negotiate. I'm happy to go higher than 4000 to get the deal done. I'm also happy to go 50/50 with Gazumper John and split it between us

I'll buy your dbix for 3000 sats now if you want? You in?

You must choose the two of us, I will buy for 4000sats, deal? How many dbix you have? I will buy it all! This is not a joke, c'mon sell it to me now, PM me if you are ready.
Jump to: