Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 116. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
The @PalmExchange team is getting ready for their soft launch! Stay tuned!
https://twitter.com/arabianchain/status/921080045350916096
 Grin
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Quick look at the chart shows price increase every 10 or so days. Now is the time to buy and hold.

Just my two cents as I've seen it also from other people: imo you should not base your buy decisions on this, there is no regular guaranteed interval where prices increase. While I like DBIX to succeed and I made a big loss with it, you should remember that it is highly speculative

I invested after a couple famous twitter accounts mentioned it yesterday. Did a bit of research, checked the chart then decided to hold until end of month. It's near all time low which means little risk.
Activity: 280
Quick look at the chart shows price increase every 10 or so days. Now is the time to buy and hold.

Just my two cents as I've seen it also from other people: imo you should not base your buy decisions on this, there is no regular guaranteed interval where prices increase. While I like DBIX to succeed and I made a big loss with it, you should remember that it is highly speculative
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Activity: 181
66000 sat was DBIX start ptice i think now go up
Activity: 168
1 MONTHS DBIX MINING  Angry  $120  why ?
I have 5x gtx 1080 
why the price is down
I will go to the mining Zcash

Because DBIX is not one of the coins you mine and dump directly - i mine ~ $ 800 worth of DBIX per months but will make at least $ 8000 out of that Wink
Activity: 347
CMC Community
$120 sounds like a pretty good ROI for doing nothing.
Activity: 208
1 MONTHS DBIX MINING  Angry  $120  why ?
I have 5x gtx 1080 
why the price is down
I will go to the mining Zcash
Activity: 162
The value of DBIX is very stable and bolume are decreasing, stash some of this and next year its value may boom to $10.
Im still supporting this coin.

10 dol, u mean 100 dol right?

10 DOL will be reached by next week inchallah

Why the next week?

palmex, thuraya, ... Smiley

---
BTC

Also don't forget the upcoming new wallet and support for Mac OS  Cheesy

I'll get excited about the OSx wallet after I've seen others raving about how well it works. From what I've read, if the Windows wallet is an indicator, we might have to wait until a later OSx version has fixed any problems before downloading it ourselves. But yeah, an OSx wallet is a step in the right direction.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
кypc coвceм нe пpoфитный
Activity: 54
The value of DBIX is very stable and bolume are decreasing, stash some of this and next year its value may boom to $10.

Why the next week?

---
BTC

Also don't forget the upcoming new wallet and support for Mac OS  Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Guys im very interested to know more information about the exchange ( Palmex?) that the team is suposed to be building... Where can i find this information please? Thx

Have you started your search at palmex.co ?

I wasnt even sure it was called that at the time of the post... There is no reference to it in the OP has far has i could see... But thanks i do have found a lot of info about it Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
Will it ever again be possible to mine this coin again??
Net AVG Hashrate: 468.861 GH
AVG Block Time: 180s
Means with 100MH/s you get 0.5 dbix per day
That's a joke  Grin
Activity: 124
Im using customize MEW wallet to store mined DBIX. i wonder if Arabchain will create its own webwallet like UBIQ's PYRUS  Grin

and i hope that you could give us update about the legally of mining in Middle East, specially saudi arabia.
Activity: 128

Why the next week?

---
BTC

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

Why the next week?
Activity: 71

Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
Jump to: