Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 122. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
2 hours 30 DBIX , keep low price  Wink

real price is biger then BTC

DBIX have been sleeping for weeks now, when do u think it will finally wake up and go to 10, 20 and 50 dol???

heard that annoucements will be made in october, but i see overall bearish market, dont know if these news will affect price?

thanks for ur thoughts
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
No it is simple bullshit. Fundamental DBIX is valued low by the market, because?.. i dont know. Why the drop 40 k satoshi, in low volume?

don't worry bro things take time, wait for some months then check, at least give some time and chance for team to show their talents and release products and take arabian by storm, almost every project has taken 1-2 years to rise like it has been 1 year 8 months for dubaicoin, so let's see Cool

I am not at all dissapointed with the team, they are working hard and fast. Palmex very soon, i mean other crypto with own fiat-crypto Exchange all have market cap > 30 milj. Arabianchain will tapp the UAE fiat, lots of value there.
Activity: 181
2 hours 30 DBIX , keep low price  Wink

real price is biger then BTC
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
No it is simple bullshit. Fundamental DBIX is valued low by the market, because?.. i dont know. Why the drop 40 k satoshi, in low volume?

don't worry bro things take time, wait for some months then check, at least give some time and chance for team to show their talents and release products and take arabian by storm, almost every project has taken 1-2 years to rise like it has been 1 year 8 months for dubaicoin, so let's see Cool
Activity: 126
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Just a little bit survey about present dbix situation

Are you a:

PANIC SELLER?

or

PANIC BUYER?

let me know...   Wink  Wink  Wink

WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!
For Trader's TALK Only..
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Tonight no sleep  Cool

Is there anything good is going to happen?  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 181
Activity: 314
"Hi everyone, thank you for you interest in this project, here is some updates:
As you may know we published a beta version of our smart contract builder (We prefer calling it ArabianChain Studio) last week: http://studio.arabianchain.org, we are updating the tool and adding new features (direct contract deployment, cloud accounts, error handling, advanced mode...) for the stable release.
Also we are relooking our website (redesign the website entirely and make it SEO and mobile friendly), and we are creating a new desktop wallet as well (as many of you suggested).
beside all of this we are testing and finalizing Palmex (our crypto exchange) and we are almost ready for the launch (hopefully very very soon), additionally we are working in the Thuraya project (witch is our own smart contract oriented language).
Thank you for all your support, suggestions and encouragement 👍
Mohammed Zubedi, Vinni Capra"

Update on fb group, sweet music in my ears

Palmex exchange almost ready for launch (hopefully very very soon)...

Fiat-DBIX

I mined DBIX last July and still keeping the coins. I was worried about the price decline of DBIX but most altcoins are down right now anyway. It means almost all coins are affected by the market sentiment. This is good news, the DIBX project is still progressing.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
"Hi everyone, thank you for you interest in this project, here is some updates:
As you may know we published a beta version of our smart contract builder (We prefer calling it ArabianChain Studio) last week: http://studio.arabianchain.org, we are updating the tool and adding new features (direct contract deployment, cloud accounts, error handling, advanced mode...) for the stable release.
Also we are relooking our website (redesign the website entirely and make it SEO and mobile friendly), and we are creating a new desktop wallet as well (as many of you suggested).
beside all of this we are testing and finalizing Palmex (our crypto exchange) and we are almost ready for the launch (hopefully very very soon), additionally we are working in the Thuraya project (witch is our own smart contract oriented language).
Thank you for all your support, suggestions and encouragement 👍
Mohammed Zubedi, Vinni Capra"

Update on fb group, sweet music in my ears

Palmex exchange almost ready for launch (hopefully very very soon)...

Fiat-DBIX

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin TOP UP UP UP
Activity: 42
why do i keep getting this message when trying to send my coins from the wallet

Address checksum mismatch. Use only properly checksumed addresses to prevent wrong sends.

When you put address with small and big letters you will not get this error, if you put same address only with small letters you get this error, but your transaction will pass anyway, don't worry.

ok and currently my transaction is going through but its taking a while.  Does depth mean the number of confirmations?  Currently its at 17
Activity: 63

Address checksum mismatch. Use only properly checksumed addresses to prevent wrong sends.

When you put address with small and big letters you will not get this error, if you put same address only with small letters you get this error, but your transaction will pass anyway, don't worry.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
all alt are dump because BTC pump,this due too that many people buying BTC and waiting for the segwit2 Split/Forg,
this why i dont think we will see big change in the prices till 18. November.

I Think after the 18. November we will see many change in the alt coin markt and every coin will reach its reall value.
this is also chance to buy many good coin at cheap price

Activity: 42

Activity: 100
I invested very hard on this coin when it was very cheap, had great raise but I didnt sell now the price is stuggling I am not sure
if it is time to exit or to stay..gives some more insight of the project for us to decide
Activity: 347
CMC Community
dbix is again going down its just like pump and dump coin
No it's down because everything's down, because Bitcoin is pumping. Please stay away from crypto investing if you can't figure this out.
Activity: 63
The price has gone down so much because of some of the miners mining and immediately selling...
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
dbix is again going down its just like pump and dump coin
it value is 11% down today only
i bought dbix at 9.50$ and still holding and considering that someday dbix will rise much more then 9.50$
so i am still holding dbix i hope after thuraya release holders will gain much profit
and miners also get profit too specially those who are mining right now and not selling right now
Jump to: