Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 118. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
This coin is mega undervalued. Its easy 100 million marketcap will reach 3000 sats soon.
30-40m cap should be reasonable until the end this of year, at least if Bitcoin doesn't crash again.

Looking at the charts DBIX already  had a spike and ATH of 44M market cap few months ago, not sure what happened and what caused it but would appreciate a feedback reggarding why it felt back to so low levels again and why it's strugling to get up again.
Activity: 162
This coin is mega undervalued. Its easy 100 million marketcap will reach 3000 sats soon.

I'll buy your dbix for 3000 sats now if you want? You in?
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Cryptorios here!!!! I am back!!! And dbix back with great news and Will fly to moon!!!!
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Wavex choosing DBIX platform $$$

Good to hear and not surprised. Most undervalued, unknown coin just waiting for its moment to explode on the scene. Real Deal ... top 100 then top 20 in the near future.
I don't think ... 
Activity: 347
CMC Community
30-40m cap should be reasonable until the end this of year, at least if Bitcoin doesn't crash again.
Activity: 63
Having the same wallet issues for 4 weeks now. The different procedures posted does NOT work I have tried it on 4 different computers even with a new wallet it does not connect to any peers. How Can I setup a local peer and download the blockchain to it and then connect my wallet to the local peer ?

If you follow my instruction, it must work.
SAVE YOUR KEYSTORE and remove Dubaicoin from AppData

download new wallet https://github.com/dubaicoin-dbix/dbixwall/releases
DbixWall v2.2 - Update Fix - w/ Gdbix v1.5.3 , extract ZIP

1.go to bin/gdbix.exe and start it.WAIT TO START SYNC (leave it open 10min, you will see starting sync)
2.WHEN SYNC is finished, THEN START dbixwall.exe (not before)
(when you start gdbix.exe from bin and wait to sync, it must work, us, usually no need to add peers)
Activity: 76
Activity: 126

WaveX selects ArabianChain’s Blockchain-based Smart Contracts

Award winning UAE startup paves the way for regional entrepreneurs to innovate via blockchain. Shocked

https://www.unlock-bc.com/news/2017-10-16/wavex-selects-arabianchains-blockchain-based-smart-contracts

Activity: 210
@dbixdev can we get an invite to your slack channel/reddit page ?

Join us with facebook Group/DubaiCoinCommunity

send request, the most fresh news are there
Activity: 210
HOW DO I GET MY WALLET TO WORK

HELP
Activity: 168
So does Emcash mean this is a waste of time?

This post from Mohammed Alsehli (CEO of ArabianChain) on the FB group describes it best:

"Emcash is a replacement of the existing mobile payment system it's not a global or tradable currency."

In addition, emcash is just a simple cash coin, DBIX is a blockchain with Smart Contracts on top of it and as a unique feature, the first one with upcoming Arabic Language (next to English).
You will have in future maybe ~ 6-10 major blockchains for the MENA region and the goal of ArabianChain is to make DBIX one of them.

I think you guys are sleeping huh? Check palmex.co  Grin

Bought a few more.

You can see it's not ready yet. The demo doesn't load, some of the page links aren't active, it's not showing pricing of coins, and there's still lorum ipsum on the about us page.

Have you created an account and used it? If yes, let us know what you saw?

Please, wait an announcement that Palmex is open - we will inform you, don't worry!!! Let us finish
Activity: 162

Bought a few more.

You can see it's not ready yet. The demo doesn't load, some of the page links aren't active, it's not showing pricing of coins, and there's still lorum ipsum on the about us page.

Have you created an account and used it? If yes, let us know what you saw?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
So does Emcash mean this is a waste of time?
Activity: 54
Are you releasing wallets for other platforms? Mobile wallets?

A new desktop windows wallet and support for Mac Os was confirmed.
Activity: 220
Are you releasing wallets for other platforms? Mobile wallets?
Activity: 54

Bought a few more.
Jump to: