Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 145. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
1 dbix next month  Grin $90 - $120
good luck   Wink
بالتوفيق ان شاء الله لجميع العرب 
are you serious?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
i am not sure about this coin if worth investing in..no use case, and no big community? an not sure what as a community should we build to improve it
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Hold coins loose time  Grin
yes coin holders are losing money by falling dbix price
but a good trader never sell good coins on falling its price
he just buy more when price falls and collect more coins in wallet
and when price up and stable he will get profit
dump time is very good for the good investors
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Hold coins loose time  Grin
Activity: 280
I'm still coming back to this thread and DBIX on coinmarketcap hoping that it will do something one day. Nothing yet Cheesy
Activity: 30
DBIX seems to have been a lot of people dislike, investment is like this, looking forward to your hurry to wake up, can make greater progress
Sorry bro dump starting 50k satosi , my 5$ buy bid expiried , missed chance for selling DBIX

i buy now 20000 DBIX at 3.5$ who want sell?
Activity: 208
1 dbix next month  Grin $90 - $120
good luck   Wink
بالتوفيق ان شاء الله لجميع العرب 
Thank you guys 240 dbix from last night , just dump  Cool
Activity: 448
Buying 17000 DBIX at 5$

Give us a screenshot when you did or wait if you would really do that we will see it in the trading volume. You would quadruple it
He is asking here if somebody wants to sell.. Roll Eyes
500$ each coin and i sell...

u really believe it can reach 500 dol some day???
it will reach 500$ but not in this year or next year
in 2020 DBIX price will be huge but now its too cheap and should buy little amount of dbix
4.6$ price of this coin is very good price. and for miners dbix mining is much more profitable the ETH mining
but right now i can't access clona.ru:3005 why? any bug or error or this web is under maintenance ?

i agree with that statement because DBIX coin have great potential and in near future it price will be skyrocket
in clona network state dbix in a very good position its mining is more profitable right now
but its price is droping it should not drop day by day

Any speculation is possible.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Buying 17000 DBIX at 5$

Give us a screenshot when you did or wait if you would really do that we will see it in the trading volume. You would quadruple it

in 2020 DBIX price will be huge but now its too cheap and should buy little amount of dbix
4.6$ price of this coin is very good price. and for miners dbix mining is much more profitable the ETH mining
but right now i can't access clona.ru:3005 why? any bug or error or this web is under maintenance ?

i agree with that statement because DBIX coin have great potential and in near future it price will be skyrocket
in clona network state dbix in a very good position its mining is more profitable right now
but its price is droping it should not drop day by day
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Buying 17000 DBIX at 5$

Activity: 71
Buying 17000 DBIX at 5$

Activity: 6
http://dbix.pool.sexy/ 's pool hashrate is higher than the network's one. thankfully to someone who pointed a farm with ~250gh/s to his account. those ppl annoy me...

Activity: 23
Buying 17000 DBIX at 5$

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Buying 17000 DBIX at 5$

Activity: 280
Buying 17000 DBIX at 5$

Activity: 168

As i know this is not in production currently and still building up - the information shows Palmex i think for end of September or October if i remember correctly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Dubaicoin might be a good investment if the pull off the smart contract platform for the Arabic countries and meet the dealines on their roadmap. 1 million coin supply is very appealing.
Activity: 162
Jump to: