Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 146. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I do have some news in that within a few weeks Arabian Chain will be launching a new product to compliment their chain. If you don't know about it already, you heard it here first. The product name is six letters and begins with a P.

In the meantime, hold onto your coins and don't let them be shaken from your hands.

That's not new, it's the PALMEX exchange for the Arabian Region where DBIX will be traded too Wink
I think that's even directly written on the Roadmap already.

I personally trade only on Cryptopia with DBIX, on Livecoin i removed everything as it's a strange exchange to me and rate manipulation by some big traders (bot trading). I started now also selling some coins that the trading volume can get up but most coins i buy i stack up long term Wink

Ok, if others know already, all is good.

I trade on both Topia and Livecoin. Last night was great for me. I was able to instantly sell dbix on Topia ranging from 0.00169 to 0.0018 and buy back on LC for around 0.0010. Those were rather nice tasting apples I was eating last night.
nice arbs mate if that can still be done  I was able to do this too when the old dbic still exist I'm buying inside yobit and sell it topia I think there's some
bot or some players which trying to attract investors so they doing it from exchange to exchange randomly.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Buying 17000 DBIX at 5$
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is der an android wallet for this coin
Activity: 162
I do have some news in that within a few weeks Arabian Chain will be launching a new product to compliment their chain. If you don't know about it already, you heard it here first. The product name is six letters and begins with a P.

In the meantime, hold onto your coins and don't let them be shaken from your hands.

That's not new, it's the PALMEX exchange for the Arabian Region where DBIX will be traded too Wink

I personally trade only on Cryptopia with DBIX, on Livecoin i removed everything as it's a strange exchange to me and rate manipulation by some big traders (bot trading). I started now also selling some coins that the trading volume can get up but most coins i buy i stack up long term Wink

Ok, if others know already, all is good.

I trade on both Topia and Livecoin. Last night was great for me. I was able to instantly sell dbix on Topia ranging from 0.00169 to 0.0018 and buy back on LC for around 0.0010. Those were rather nice tasting apples I was eating last night.
Activity: 168

Activity: 162

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Seems that dbix trade is increase its btc volume in cryptopia, before, its only 0.5btc volume, but look at today it's skyrocket to 5btc
Most likely because Livecoin is under maintenance all day long

I think one of the reason is not livecoin, but the campaign of dbix team and their propaganda online.. looks good for the coin and for all the holders!  Grin  SELL YOUR COIN NOW!! lol!
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Seems that dbix trade is increase its btc volume in cryptopia, before, its only 0.5btc volume, but look at today it's skyrocket to 5btc
Most likely because Livecoin is under maintenance all day long
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
It's been a while since the last update from the dev team.
Any news?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Can someone post a working invite link to Dubaicoin slack? The one in the OP is just for signing in.
wait some days, you will buy at 1$  Wink

In that case all in  Wink
Activity: 137
wait some days, you will buy at 1$  Wink
Who want sell me at 3$  i ask one more time

i buy 16000 DBIX   Cool

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
hello people Smiley

I mined DBIC in 2016 and I missed the swap for DBIX at march 2017

is there other miners like me ?

what to do now ?

thanks for any help Smiley
i think you are too late for swap and now i have no idea what to say
swap is done almost 4 months ago where you where ?
check the older post you will get swap instructions
Activity: 93
hello people Smiley

I mined DBIC in 2016 and I missed the swap for DBIX at march 2017

is there other miners like me ?

what to do now ?

thanks for any help Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
So much for this update all its done is made it easier for mining farms to dump coins onto market and drop price for nearly 100% great!
Activity: 118
we going to see $2 this week
someone even remember its was in 46? lol
Jump to: