Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 149. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Gentlemen, already in short Road Map will be presented.
It seems to me that this is the last time on a cheap DBIX.

Smiley
N30
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
yes there is no bad news at all and i hope in future only good news will be out
yeah! its mining difficulty is much high right now and there are many miners mining DBIX coin
but its price is much low if we calculate mining profit
its price should be x6 or x7 up then its much more good coin for mining. i hope it will be soon up

mine a coin when the current profit is low to keep in on stock for further rising Wink
when the profit for a coin is high, everyone is going to mine it and you have to share the coins with many more than now.

28 DBIX / day  X  6.80 USD = 190 USD / day = 5.700 USD / month ..... it is not bad

-----
BTC

How much are you paying for electricity bill making those 28 DBIX?

Shocked Shocked Shocked
at what mining speed you are getting 28 DBIX in 24 hours right now
their are alot of miners digging this coin and one new block gives 6 DBIX
how much speed of a mining rig required for taking 28 DBIX in 24 hours ?
please explain

at this moment u need 2500mh/s +- to get 28DBIX

u can use this calculator for some basic info
http://dbix.litwiller.us/calculator.html

block time is really unstable for now...(2many burst mining)

yes, it was about 2-3 days ago with 2.2GH, now I do 23 DBIX / day

----
BTC

Activity: 395
is it a good time to buy dbix while its ~6$ now ... difficulty is increasing and more miners coming back.

Price should be increasing now shouldn't it? but i'm seeing the other way.
Still waiting DBIX for $ 1.8-2 dollars, I think for this month or the next.
 If it reaches $ 1, then even buy it.
The previous pump was associated with the appearance of one investor. Another investor may not appear.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
thats not more miners.
this is current miners that rent hash power.
we all the small miners should need to set an hour that we move together to prop pool.
this move will be the best, but its real hard to union everybody cause there is no way yo communicate live.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
is it a good time to buy dbix while its ~6$ now ... difficulty is increasing and more miners coming back.

Price should be increasing now shouldn't it? but i'm seeing the other way.
Activity: 128
Sigh!! Thanks quite some power and less coins.. Sad

yeah, bad day ....

----
BTC
Activity: 28
Sigh!! Thanks quite some power and less coins.. Sad
Activity: 128
yeah! its mining difficulty is much high right now and there are many miners mining DBIX coin
its price should be x6 or x7 up then its much more good coin for mining. i hope it will be soon up

mine a coin when the current profit is low to keep in on stock for further rising Wink
when the profit for a coin is high, everyone is going to mine it and you have to share the coins with many more than now.

28 DBIX / day  X  6.80 USD = 190 USD / day = 5.700 USD / month ..... it is not bad

-----
BTC

Shocked Shocked Shocked
please explain

yes, it was about 2-3 days ago with 2.2GH, now I do 23 DBIX / day

----
BTC
Activity: 168

What is P&D whales???

This are traders which make huge buy / sell walls to "force" other people to sell cheaper / buy more expensive than them - new / experienced traders get into their traps frequently (i did too in the beginning when i started trading Smiley ).

Their goal is to crash the rate down fast by maybe 5-10% to get cheap coins and then they want to pump the rate fast up to sell directly again and every time doing some % of profits. If you see their huge sell wall you can be sure, they do not want to sell at this price, they just want many other people to get panic and put their own sell offers in front of the walls - this starts a chain reaction and more and more people put their sell offers in front of the sell wall - if some pump is coming in the direction of a sell wall you see it disappearing immediately (as mentioned, they do not want to sell, just try to force reactions from other traders). As soon the rate is at the point where they wanted it to be they buy directly from the sell offers and then put a buy large buy wall there to prevent from further drop and try to force other traders to put buy offers in front of them to pump the rate back up (of course their sell wall is by far higher then or even gone by then).

As lower the trading volume of a coin is, as smaller the walls can be to work efficient.
With some patience and analyzing their P&D you can try to surfe their waves in between and also gain some % profits but it's a risky game of course and you should be an experienced trader to even think on joining that game Wink
Activity: 247

-----
BTC

Shocked Shocked Shocked
please explain

Activity: 448
What happen to DBIX? A very huge down of value. Hopefully it will recover.

cryptopia is fail for dbix,....
its easy to mine when u have huge hash power... small miners are fu..ed
only 1 dbix poll sexy with healty hasrate...all others are 1day per bloc..thats just really bad...
u cant hope for bether price then 6usd with so high amount of blocks producet from mining...
all what u have is hope for pump and dump... but dumpers have bether coins to play then this...
last time when i checked on livecoin 3milions usd dbix value waiting for sell...
its can actually drop more because all of this...

that pump & dump works you need always two players, one who is willing to sell too cheap and one who is willing to buy at higher price - i just buy cheap but don't sell at all, i use the current price just to fill up my stock so the P&D whales have no luck and i even "steal" cheap coins before they can grab them Wink

as per the roadmap of DBIX we can expect more good news within the next few weeks.

this here is already no bad news at all .... - https://www.startupmgzn.com/english/news/jibrel-network-and-arabianchain-to-transform-mena-financial-industry/
What is P&D whales???
If one is selling too cheap n one is willing to pay higher price, how will this affect its price?
price keep lowering???how??
Activity: 448
What happen to DBIX? A very huge down of value. Hopefully it will recover.

cryptopia is fail for dbix,....
its easy to mine when u have huge hash power... small miners are fu..ed
only 1 dbix poll sexy with healty hasrate...all others are 1day per bloc..thats just really bad...
u cant hope for bether price then 6usd with so high amount of blocks producet from mining...
all what u have is hope for pump and dump... but dumpers have bether coins to play then this...
last time when i checked on livecoin 3milions usd dbix value waiting for sell...
its can actually drop more because all of this...

that pump & dump works you need always two players, one who is willing to sell too cheap and one who is willing to buy at higher price - i just buy cheap but don't sell at all, i use the current price just to fill up my stock so the P&D whales have no luck and i even "steal" cheap coins before they can grab them Wink

as per the roadmap of DBIX we can expect more good news within the next few weeks.

this here is already no bad news at all .... - https://www.startupmgzn.com/english/news/jibrel-network-and-arabianchain-to-transform-mena-financial-industry/
What is P&D whales???
Activity: 168
I used to think this has great potential but now not sure. Such a big drop in the past from mining issues and lack of developer support. Why have the devs abandoned this forum?  Angry

Fella, dev team is working and have no time being here how people is whining. If you want to get in touch with one one them visit DubaiCoin [DBIX] Community in face book, also get in touch with them via twitter, slack and at the beginning they used to answer questions on Skype.
They have not abandoned the boat. Be cautions when you talk about that. They are still in charge and I rather to have a dev team working hard than they gossiping in this thread.

Pease and invest in DBIX.

This is a community forum that helps support the coins growth. How hard is it for them to stop by and give an update or say they are working on issues. Oh well, maybe not for me. Thanks.

They are more active on Twitter and Facebook, just have a look there.
How hard is it for you just to join on Twitter / Facebook? You get the updates then just on your Timelines.
Activity: 11
I used to think this has great potential but now not sure. Such a big drop in the past from mining issues and lack of developer support. Why have the devs abandoned this forum?  Angry

Fella, dev team is working and have no time being here how people is whining. If you want to get in touch with one one them visit DubaiCoin [DBIX] Community in face book, also get in touch with them via twitter, slack and at the beginning they used to answer questions on Skype.
They have not abandoned the boat. Be cautions when you talk about that. They are still in charge and I rather to have a dev team working hard than they gossiping in this thread.

This is a community forum that helps support the coins growth. How hard is it for them to stop by and give an update or say they are working on issues. Oh well, maybe not for me. Thanks.
Activity: 28

-----
BTC

Yeah.. Would like to know really what speed? Can anyone share a benchmark with 170MHs? i.e. 6xRX580?
N30
Activity: 309

Activity: 11
Activity: 504
Merit: 128

-----
BTC

Shocked Shocked Shocked
please explain
Activity: 10
all the small miners come to http://dbix.mine.house
its pplns 5000 and there is 17 gh there its better then the sexy pool !!!
my hash rate significant higher there.
but we need little more miners

PPLNS 5000 is very risky, if somebody buy 100 GH/s from Nicehash or even more there is nothing left for small miners - did mine.house not have some PROP pool too?

prop dbix pool  http://krokipool.pro/#/

this prop pool is nice but it need more miners, yes minehouse was recently a prop pool.
Activity: 118
prop is the best but right now everyones on sexy it pplns 3000 its the worst.
sexy also have prop but there is no hash there.
I think its will be more easy to move people to mine house cause there is power and finding blocks there.
if people will just add the number 2 in there sexy pool its will be amazing.
like this we work for the whales its sucks!!!

there is no discord that can talk there I'm think no-one is looking in the forum
Jump to: