Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 148. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Who want sell DBIX , i buying 12000?
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
GO GO DBIX TO $1

Go to 0.1$
BTC goes up Dbix go down - BTC goes down Dbix go down.  Grin
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
You know, when it hits $2 there will be a slight pump, but it will only go back to about $9-10. Not $2 --> $50 like last time.

I invested at $13 so I'm pretty much screwed.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Good old dbix. There was already so much people talking sh*t about this coin, that dev simply don't care about these people anymore and just mind their own buisenes.

Work in silence, let your success be your noise.

Peace.
Activity: 26
I own a little of this coin but I think this coin is dead.
Activity: 89
i cannot deposit to cryptopia from my local wallet...

"address checksum mismatch. use only properly checksumed addresses"

i copy address from cryptopia 0x44a0219f8a4e21e4d10f2b6f1b847445d1cbfcd7
what i do wrong?

Red line for DBIX , after this moment price can down fast to 0.0008 then only up

2$ is inposible , if price go down i would buy half DBIX ,i think there is people who want do that to  Cool
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Activity: 18
live coin  BTC deposit problem  Angry
Activity: 18
Activity: 23
Hohooo, Mr mixerxxpasc is back again.
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
DBIX is a big scam of people Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 118
DBIX going back to $2. Probably won't ever recover again  Undecided
I'm think you are correct-ill stop mine this when I get the minimum amount
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
DBIX going back to $2. Probably won't ever recover again  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Judging by the slowly downing price of DubaiCoin, the Arabian sheik has already left on vacation  Smiley
Activity: 14
Hello great community  , I have been away for very long time…

I see great progress for Arabianchain and DBIX. Its name is becoming very well known in its region . actually Arabianchain is becoming the pioneer in its field in the Arab world.
I see they are doing strong partnerships with really strong companies. I am just wondering why people are looking after very short time investments. Although they are gaining from the mining , I would suggest to them to keep their coins for greater profits in the coming months.

Community … from my experience in trading and from the analysis I have been doing in the last couple of days to weeks I see that we really need to increase trading in Cryptopia. It is only the big players who are pushing the prices down in livecoin. This is in case you want to help your coin to be traded fairly.

In addition to that and from network perspective, I am seeing great progress for the developers and a stable network, So well done Arabianchain team and big thanks.
Activity: 448

What is P&D whales???

This are traders which make huge buy / sell walls to "force" other people to sell cheaper / buy more expensive than them - new / experienced traders get into their traps frequently (i did too in the beginning when i started trading Smiley ).

Their goal is to crash the rate down fast by maybe 5-10% to get cheap coins and then they want to pump the rate fast up to sell directly again and every time doing some % of profits. If you see their huge sell wall you can be sure, they do not want to sell at this price, they just want many other people to get panic and put their own sell offers in front of the walls - this starts a chain reaction and more and more people put their sell offers in front of the sell wall - if some pump is coming in the direction of a sell wall you see it disappearing immediately (as mentioned, they do not want to sell, just try to force reactions from other traders). As soon the rate is at the point where they wanted it to be they buy directly from the sell offers and then put a buy large buy wall there to prevent from further drop and try to force other traders to put buy offers in front of them to pump the rate back up (of course their sell wall is by far higher then or even gone by then).

As lower the trading volume of a coin is, as smaller the walls can be to work efficient.
With some patience and analyzing their P&D you can try to surfe their waves in between and also gain some % profits but it's a risky game of course and you should be an experienced trader to even think on joining that game Wink

Thanks or explaining, am no trader n probably will not be, too risky. But why call them P&D whales?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Gentlemen, already in short Road Map will be presented.
It seems to me that this is the last time on a cheap DBIX.

Smiley

From what I remember, the Roadmap is to be presented in mid-September.
I think we will hear a lot of interesting news.
Jump to: