Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 209. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Where is the best place to contact the development team of DubaiCoin wallet?

I have now sync'd but after sending a transaction I get a checksum error although there is a valid address.
I executed the transaction and I don't think it has been sent.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
I wouldnt trust this project, lots of question marks
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
DBIC removed from Coinmarketcap.com  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
this is good news

A lot of ppl from YOBBIT exchange and COINEXCHANGE start to wake up and sold fast DBIC shit coins...-74% in 2 hours...that good news for DBIX because a lot of them will move to DBIX and the DBIX ===>>> TO THE MOON   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
while sending DBIX from windows wallet

getting error - could not decrypt  key with given passphrase

what to do

Same error with me
when you try to creat new wallet address in dbix wallet
the wallet ask you new password and then repeat
that password is you passphrase okzz when you try send your coin to anyone or in exchange you will need that passphrase
if you forgot your passphrase or lost it then you are done i mean without your passphrase you can only see your coin but can't move them anywhere or in exchange
Activity: 170
Hi Dev,

Please fix wallet

i tryed to send some DBIX from my OFF line Wallet and i am geting error it say Address checksum mismatch. Use only properly checksumed addresses to prevent wrong sends.

getting error - could not decrypt  key with given passphrase ( i given correct password)

what to do

who are all getting these errors
Activity: 14

getting error - could not decrypt  key with given passphrase

what to do

You need to input the password u set when you created the wallet address.
Activity: 7
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Hi i tryed to send some DBIX from my OFF line Wallet and i am geting error it say Address checksum mismatch. Use only properly checksumed addresses to prevent wrong sends.
I am trying to send on LIVE Exchange ? What do i do to FIX this ?
just check your deposite address twice and then send your coins to live coin
just ignore that msg and when you try to send them just check that your wallet should be connected atleast  one peer

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Hi i tryed to send some DBIX from my OFF line Wallet and i am geting error it say Address checksum mismatch. Use only properly checksumed addresses to prevent wrong sends.

try first to send 1 dbix, after incoming confirmation you can sent the rest
Activity: 141
Merit: 101
Wow DBIX still holding good, didnt expect this even after thousands of returned coins.
Was expecting it to be around 0.008 - 0.010
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hello miners,

You should spread that hash a bit , its seems like dev did not updated the list of pools from OP so get some of that hash in here to https://dbix.coin-miners.info/#/
Activity: 19
Activity: 4
Yeah I've tried all the steps outlined earlier to use gdbix attach to associate the peers and I'm having no luck.

We need a working wallet to use DBIX.

edit: It seems to be syncing now after leaving it for a while!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
CyptoLong
Activity: 19

what to do

Same error with me
Activity: 170

what to do
Activity: 420
DBIC removed from Coinmarketcap.com  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
to DEV Team:
i see that the last time many people have issues/problem with the wallet, not syncing, password lost, mining issue...
an idea from me to help the community and for better service for new investor (newbie) is to resume all the question/answers concerning wallet issue and mining in like FAQ in separate thread or something like that, this will be very helpfull for all of us.

Thanks
Jump to: