Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 283. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
calm down... they are probably just updating wallet.

Livecoin is now updating wallets, countdown timer is fixed, so don't worry, sorry about disturbance.
Are you a tuning developer? Maybe one of the investors who lose money and thus trying to stop it
lol
Dear, I am a real developer who works for ArabianChain Company. Now we are preparing new beatiful explorer,
you will see very soon. Also I am one of Devs who is working on smart platform. Comunity will be informed about all coming good news.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 395

Livecoin is now updating wallets, countdown timer is fixed, so don't worry, sorry about disturbance.
Are you a tuning developer? Maybe one of the investors who lose money and thus trying to stop it
lol
Activity: 63

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
ohh thank GOD that the timer is corrected now
its  definitely a mistake that the timer was set on 517 days
its is now 9 hours from now and i hope that arabianchain website owner is no gonna extend the timer again
and people is selling the dbix on live coin price is down
anyone wants to buy more dbix i think its a good time to buy
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
http://arabianchain.org
Guys,

I just received this below;

"Dear community, we are in the process of updating our main website, it will be ready by may 9th 2017. Thank you for you support!"
Developers just keep quiet, just collected money and piled up =)

Not this one, so your assumptions are not entirely correct.
Activity: 395
Orders to buy a total of 2.1   Undecided
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
they fixed countdown timer... it's 9 hours now...
the timer on arabianchain what is wrong with that
517 days from now this is insane
i mean this is alot of time to launch a website
its a somekind of mistake by dev
arabianchain website owner please correct the timer
and if its correct then dbix just turn to insane and soon will be dead

The website right now is undergoing some small cosmetic changes. I have no clue why the timer is not just taken down and put up something in its place like "Under Maintenance" which basically is the current status but thats not my area. I am told it should not be very much longer. I will let you guys know more as soon as I know more.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Developers just keep quiet, just collected money and piled up =)

If the developers do not care about their project, why should people support it?
Activity: 78
panic in action, all sell this coin...........

The project is very strange, does not fulfill its own promises, so people leave it.And 517 days rly joke
Activity: 66
what's happening the price going again to 70000 sat
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Activity: 45
I have some coins on this exchange and I intend to withdraw all my coins  to my private wallet but Luckily I have not yet withdrawn my coins.
so when is this wallet available for withdrawal.? there were many problems happened with this project.

If wallet disabled by exchange payout in currency can't move in both directions (neither deposit nor withdraw). Livecoin confuse me they have maid this without any notification. Start to think this exchange isn't a good choice for the project(((

@Telepo. Open a ticket in exchange help tab.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
the timer on arabianchain what is wrong with that
517 days from now this is insane
i mean this is alot of time to launch a website
its a somekind of mistake by dev
arabianchain website owner please correct the timer
and if its correct then dbix just turn to insane and soon will be dead
Activity: 128
Livecoin exchange: wallet temporary offline or in maintenance...

My last sucsessfull transaction to exchange was 2 days ago(

I have some coins on this exchange and I intend to withdraw all my coins  to my private wallet but Luckily I have not yet withdrawn my coins.
so when is this wallet available for withdrawal.? there were many problems happened with this project.
Activity: 534
For two years, people were taking out the brain, especially with the pictures, it was funny, yes, ... constantly, "the next day, or you will cry ...".
Jump to: