Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 285. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 500
Mr Porte i see you only when the price back, but when rise you disparate

I will ask again....tell me the name of one company in Dubai that backup this project...if you can not then close this project and all the lies
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Mr Porte i see you only when the price back, but when rise you disparate
Ah people are waking up here...finally

I asked them to tell me ONLY one company in Dubai that backup this project....they can't lol
what happen here? we only talk about mining to disguise all the lies of this project!!

No investors of any kind...no public or private investors....no website...no project...no nothing.

This project its a joke

Now be fair... Its only a month old,,, its at 200k sats... ok the project has had teething problems but like anything they are still here and working hard. I know alot of alts are having a good run but they are 2 to 5 year old projects... XRP was lingering at 600 sats for years and now its tech has been shown interest and has risen to where it is.

I know that its hard,,, but this attitude will not bring any positive results. We need to stick together as a community. I am 100% confident this project will go very far... I was not worried when it dropped to 60k sats and right now its 200k sats and stable. Some great news is coming and believe me when I say some reputable and big investors are in talks with the company right now. i have seen alot worse from investments i have made in the past and patience has paid off. I bought ICN over 135k,,,at 18 cents and and 25k at 12 cents.... it just lingered at ico price for months and hit 50 cents. There was no news from the team and they changed dates and plans several times. But in the end it was all good... saying that i cashed out at 49 cents,, but thats how crypto works... we are a month old ,,, give it some time.

meanwhile I suggest everyone go to this link and make a coin request for DBIX

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
well said puthupanth
i agree with you that dbix need time and supports too
but without support dbix will rise >> because dbix team is working on this coin
no coin can rise like eth or any other coin projectin one or two months and without struggle and hardwork
this project need time and when people will see its stability they will invest in without any
give this coin atleast 6 months and then compare the launch price and after 6 months price , cap ,vol, etc

You can not grow with lies and without a roadmap...and failing every launch you try to do....Dubai is not backup by nobody in dubai
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Ah people are waking up here...finally
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
what happen here? we only talk about mining to disguise all the lies of this project!!

No investors of any kind...no public or private investors....no website...no project...no nothing.

This project its a joke

Now be fair... Its only a month old,,, its at 200k sats... ok the project has had teething problems but like anything they are still here and working hard. I know alot of alts are having a good run but they are 2 to 5 year old projects... XRP was lingering at 600 sats for years and now its tech has been shown interest and has risen to where it is.

I know that its hard,,, but this attitude will not bring any positive results. We need to stick together as a community. I am 100% confident this project will go very far... I was not worried when it dropped to 60k sats and right now its 200k sats and stable. Some great news is coming and believe me when I say some reputable and big investors are in talks with the company right now. i have seen alot worse from investments i have made in the past and patience has paid off. I bought ICN over 135k,,,at 18 cents and and 25k at 12 cents.... it just lingered at ico price for months and hit 50 cents. There was no news from the team and they changed dates and plans several times. But in the end it was all good... saying that i cashed out at 49 cents,, but thats how crypto works... we are a month old ,,, give it some time.

well said puthupanth
i agree with you that dbix need time and supports too
but without support dbix will rise >> because dbix team is working on this coin
no coin can rise like eth or any other coin projectin one or two months and without struggle and hardwork
this project need time and when people will see its stability they will invest in without any
give this coin atleast 6 months and then compare the launch price and after 6 months price , cap ,vol, etc

This project its a joke

This was the same guy that was talking about public , private companies investing in dubaicoin lol

He is the biggest bullshiter ever,,,the problem witth this guy if he is such stupid he bought 30 per cent of this coin or more!

Tell me only one company...ONLY one company that invested in Dubai coin....No all the hundreds of companies you said they were going to invest...

Tell me only one company now or shut up for ever! Stop telling lies all the time....This project is not backup by nobody in Dubai...You always fail all launches of any kind....mining...website...exchange....swapping....you are ridiculous....you are a band of unprofessional people....You are  the biggest joke of crypto without a doubt

Look https://www.arabianchain.org/?tmpl=comingsoon

They reseted the clock again...they did not deliver anything....this is no the first time....they do this all the time! These people never learn! They are useless...kids...you are a joke and make me sick how you run this project...You insult our intelligence and you act like scammers with all the lies and not delivering anything....and you are not new...you have been here for long time!!
Activity: 294

This project its a joke

This project its a joke
Activity: 294
Ok I think this info needs to be shared...

you will need to run Gdbix for a minute or so,,,, its just like a msDos window and then after a minute run Gdbixwall.... this is after you have pasted the keystore folder in the new wallet in appdata/roaming/dubaicoin folder.

just minimize the Gdbix and never close it... and keep your Gdbixwallet running. you will still have your old address. As regards to the livecoin wallets the exchange will take care of that.
How to install the new wallet:
simple way: delete only the folder  from desktop and past the new and run the wallet.
https://github.com/dbix-project/go-dubaicoin/releases
1st: go to appdata/dubaicoin and copy the Keystore folder.
2nd :dellet all old folder wallet  (do not forget folder in appdata).
3: install the new wallet and run it.
4: close the wallet.
5: past the folder Keystore in appdata/dubaicoin
6: run again your wallet and let's it synchronized.

bro is it just the keystore folder? in the old wallet it used to be a dat file...

So i just retain the keystore folder and delete rest of the old wallet and then install new wallet,,,, then go into the dubaicoin folder and replace the keystore folder with the old one Huh Correct?

Also we will i need to make a new account ,, i mean the address for wallet or will i still have the old wallet address?

JZK

simple way: delete only the folder  from desktop and past the new and run the wallet.

the folder Keystore is your wallet , this wallet is smart wallet not like the old wallet, and you do not need to make a new account.
i just download new wallet of dbix
and i copied keystore folder and delete everything
then i extract new wallet and run and then close the wallet and copy paste keystore folder
now i get my wallet back with the old wallet address
but i have a prob >> wallet did not syncing with the network ... did i miss somthing or should i have to add some node ?
if yes then please provide some working nodes
thank you

just wait few minutes or reboot your computer.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

bro is it just the keystore folder? in the old wallet it used to be a dat file...

So i just retain the keystore folder and delete rest of the old wallet and then install new wallet,,,, then go into the dubaicoin folder and replace the keystore folder with the old one Huh Correct?

Also we will i need to make a new account ,, i mean the address for wallet or will i still have the old wallet address?

JZK

simple way: delete only the folder  from desktop and past the new and run the wallet.

the folder Keystore is your wallet , this wallet is smart wallet not like the old wallet, and you do not need to make a new account.
i just download new wallet of dbix
and i copied keystore folder and delete everything
then i extract new wallet and run and then close the wallet and copy paste keystore folder
now i get my wallet back with the old wallet address
but i have a prob >> wallet did not syncing with the network ... did i miss somthing or should i have to add some node ?
if yes then please provide some working nodes
thank you
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Cryptorios 'Jazakallah khairan'
Who has a balance in livecoin  ... must turn into a wallet? or norm Huh

no bro. you do not need to do  that.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Who has a balance in livecoin  ... must turn into a wallet? or norm Huh

JZK

legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
New exchange Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
livecoin is still the only one but it's quite nice though
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Jump to: