Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 286. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
4512 seconds since block 38044. Its takes 50+ days to find 39000 block lol.
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
the timer for the update was reset for other 2 days...thats realy not a professional way to deliver things

I have to agree on this! Vey unprofessional! Another 2 days! LOL I have never seen such a joke of a project

While many other coins are going up %40 everyday , this coin that was supposed to be the coins of the arabworld...its now the coin of the laugh and jokes...Where are all the rich people, private companies...public companies investing on this coin? Can you stop the BS now please
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Roadmap released in ArabianChain Twitter account. Shocked
Activity: 19
the timer for the update was reset for other 2 days...thats realy not a professional way to deliver things
Activity: 8
I did not quite understand what was going on.

we all have to download the wallet ?

Who has a balance in livcoin  ... must turn into a wallet?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
https://github.com/dbix-project/go-dubaicoin/releases
How to install the new wallet:
1st: go to appdata/dubaicoin and copy the Keystore folder.
2nd :dellet all old folder wallet  (do not forget folder in appdata).
3: install the new wallet and run it.
4: close the wallet.
5: past the folder Keystore in appdata/dubaicoin
6: run again your wallet and let's it synchronized.

bro is it just the keystore folder? in the old wallet it used to be a dat file...

So i just retain the keystore folder and delete rest of the old wallet and then install new wallet,,,, then go into the dubaicoin folder and replace the keystore folder with the old one Huh Correct?

Also we will i need to make a new account ,, i mean the address for wallet or will i still have the old wallet address?

JZK
Activity: 316
How to install the new wallet:
simple way: delete only the folder  from desktop and past the new and run the wallet.
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Activity: 379
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
new wallet version is available now at
This update v1.4.9-1 is to correct the difficulty for faster change. A new difficulty bound divisor has been set and will take effect at Block 39000. It is mandatory for everyone to update to this latest version otherwise after block 39000 you will be left behind with no connections or get forked on a wrong chain.
Activity: 395
Yobit has DubaiCoin, but it's an old coin of the DBIC
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
dbix news is DBIX  coin listed on yobit Grin Grin

Thats DUXCOIN.... Roll Eyes

Whats that? You Sick Duck?
Well, I, for one think another exchange is great news. Twice as good as one exchange and one step closer to conquering the World. Wait! The crypto world. Now we just need an exchange like Polo or Bittrex and we're in like Flynn. Its just a matter of which exchange wants or has enough forsite to imagine future transaction fees on this monumental coin. Yee Hah! Who speaks Chinese so we can go straight to the big market?
Activity: 294
Activity: 124
http://arabianchain.org
*****ARABIANCHAIN*DBIX*COMMUNITY ===HARD*FORK===DBIX*BLOCKCHAIN=== BLOCK*39000*SEE*DETAILS*BITCOINTALK*****

And where is new version go-client with hardfork support?

Activity: 263
Merit: 251
What's New ?
Uplift in progress! Coming back in bla bla bla
SOON BIG DUMP Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 395
What's New ?
Uplift in progress! Coming back in bla bla bla
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
*****ARABIANCHAIN*DBIX*COMMUNITY ===HARD*FORK===DBIX*BLOCKCHAIN=== BLOCK*39000*SEE*DETAILS*BITCOINTALK*****
ok cool...maybe...
is there anything interesting for just-a-regular-miner-holder in all this blablabla? could you please make a simple and easy to get communication

just to summarize my request and make it simple: i'm a user having some DBIX in my wallet. is this info of any interest for me and guys like me? what are my further actions according to the communication above?
if you have dbix in your wallet then hold them or
if you asking about intrest in dbix then i think you should do some research and then decide what should you do
well count down on arabianchain has been ended.
now how much time arabianchain will take more? Undecided
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
ok cool...maybe...
is there anything interesting for just-a-regular-miner-holder in all this blablabla? could you please make a simple and easy to get communication

just to summarize my request and make it simple: i'm a user having some DBIX in my wallet. is this info of any interest for me and guys like me? what are my further actions according to the communication above?
Activity: 617
Merit: 312

And where is new version go-client with hardfork support?
Activity: 264
To many new altcoin, but i interest it  Smiley
Jump to: