Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 379. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Rw13enlib88 We heard you once, please stop repeating yourself. If you don't like the project you know where is the door.

Us the community as a whole are happy  and we don't need negative people like you.

Why people are not constructive and instead of shouting and be aggressive are nice instead. There are many project out there, chose one you like but stop bothering us giving us speeches!
Activity: 430
Merit: 250

У вac ecть вeткa c pyccким языкoм? Bыдeлитe нeмнoгo cpeдcтв чтo ли, ecли нeтy. ))
Пepeвeдитe мнe вoт этo. C мoим пepeвoдoм нe вce cxoдитcя.
Пepeвecти cвoи cтapыe бaлaнcы DBIC нa Livecoin.net,A тaкжe бoнycы зa paннюю зaмeнy
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
May I suggest not to quote posts from people who are here to bash DBIX. You can reply to comments but don't quote them.

On another note, there is a "report to moderator" button at the lower right corner of each post.
It is up to the supportive community to keep this thread clean, so hit the Report To Moderator Button, state why you think the post shouldn't be here and let the mods do their work.

With a supportive and proactive community DBIX will have a much more stable economy, pump and dumpers can find another coin to support.

i agree with you. dbix build by community,and community make these coin have good price.
ктo нибyдь мoжeт пo pyccки oбъяcнить чтo пpoиcxoдит? чтo дeлaть c мoнeтaми? y мeня ecть нeмнoгo мoнeт DBIC. мoнeты нaxoдятcя в кoшeлькe. чтo c ними cдeлaть чтo бы coxpaнить? или нe cтoит бecпoкoитьcя, пycть лeжaт в кoшeлькe?
Activity: 294
May I suggest not to quote posts from people who are here to bash DBIX. You can reply to comments but don't quote them.

On another note, there is a "report to moderator" button at the lower right corner of each post.
It is up to the supportive community to keep this thread clean, so hit the Report To Moderator Button, state why you think the post shouldn't be here and let the mods do their work.

With a supportive and proactive community DBIX will have a much more stable economy, pump and dumpers can find another coin to support.

very good point,,,i agree .. my bad,, apologies bro
Activity: 430

i agree with you. dbix build by community,and community make these coin have good price.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Ok, no real answer to my economic concerns from the team. Now I'm really regreting that I have supported this scammer team who doesn't give a fuck about their investors... I'm gonna explain the economic consencuences for the ones who still dont understand and believe this coin is gonna make x100.

First, stop dreaming.
Second, make some maths

18th March =   610,000 DBIX
18th May =   1,043,000 DBIX
18th July =   1,476,000 DBIX
18th Sept=   1,910,000 DBIX

Can you see that every month there will be a lot of new coins created? Please read something about supply and demand laws... It's gonna be a bloodbath...

We replied to your queries twice via PM, we just want to make it clear.

Nop, you did not answer anything. That's why I had to use red big size typo...

We also posted the below on this thread:

The worst part is not that they dont understand those basic concepts of economy, which is sad. The worst part is they dont give a fuck about the investors neither the community... Do you think any serious investor, hedge fund or goverment, is that stupid to dont research which team is behind the coin and what is the history of it? Do you think anyone will trust this guys?  

Thanks for sharing your opinion here, everyone can judge for themselves when they see it.
We do care about our community and supporters very much, it is one of the reasons why we went on to build an improved, more powerful and way more functional blockchain.
The blockchain and fintech ecosystems have advanced considerably in the last couple of years, smart contracts are in demand now, when we started with DBIC things were not as competitive.
By evolving into a better solution and with the middle east market being ripe for blockchain adoption this is the best strategy for ArabianChain to be relevant and find its place.
However you doubting team members who have their own names and reputations at stake shows you are merely trying to incite discord.

changing to smart contrats doesnt requiere to dilute investors stake.
you do that because you dont understand how value is created...
I'm explaining the real economic consecuences because not everyone understands about supply and demand.
Hope they have now understood it or research about it.
Then if they loose their money, it's not my concern anymore...

Another point, Yobit and probably C-cex and cryptopia too, will keep DBIC listed.
Which means the swap is not the only way forward. We can choose between DBIC or DBIX.

This is another assumption of yours. We can confirm that if you don't swap your DBIC to DBIX while the swap is on you won't have another chance.
The swap window is open for a while and you are free to keep your DBIC, however the old network and coin won't be maintained any longer.

You can NOT say it will be delisted, because you know they dont even answer your emails...
It wont be maintained by you, which doesnt mean it wont be maintained.

Devs are promising a lot of stuff, but if they are doing this sitty swap is because they dont have any DBIC.
They have see they can get a work and a position in the blockchain revolution by stealing our money and DBIC and that is deplorable.

The dollar value of DBIC and DBIX at the swap are the same and thus no loss of value is there.
Again, you are trying to impose your own agenda on everyone, with "deplorable" techniques.  

Again, I'm not sure if you really dont understand the consecuences of changing the supply or you are just laughing at us...

We dont even know if the people they say they are working, they really are, because none of them as anything about DBIX in their profile.
I've just contacted DIMA MALIBARY & ABDULRAHMAN ALHARTHI throught Linkedin, and I'm gonna wait to see their answer.
Big investors (and the small ones too) should make their own research. This is not kids play. This is serious money. And this swap looks like a joke...
We need someone with real motivation to take care of this project. And not some people who only care about theirself.

We are hard at work to make sure the swap is a success supported by a stable network, an updated explorer, a wallet and mining to start with.
Contrary to what's stated above we have a lot of supporters looking forward to the swap and beyond.

We also do encourage everyone to make their own educated judgement when reading posts from users on this thread as well as when making financial decisions.
We cannot promise that DBIX will go to the moon, it is not our intention, what we can guarantee is that we will put the highly valuable skills of our team members to good work.
Stay tuned.

A lot of... but you can even name one..
Hope people does their own research...

Now for the people acting like kids:
Not sure if you have already forget but some of you come to DBIC fudding and talking bs about it...
now you are acting like the biggest fans. lol
Have you done your research? This is business... Dont behave like kids...  Grow up! DYOR!

about cointelegraph article
This is a paid press release. CoinTelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. CoinTelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.

guys,
seriously, do your own research...

We have already expressed our opinion and made plans for our new DBIX blockchain, we are not going to change things at this stage.
You are free to post, we cannot stop you from doing so, however keep in mind other people who are actually supporting our project.

You were warned previously to be careful with devaluating investors stake. and you didnt give a fuck!!

This is not what you can expect from a real project. How can anyone expect the goverment to get involved in this?

Not on my plans, even if I have thought about it, but in other countries you could be sued for stealing investors money...

I don't believe for 1 sec ond this guy has any dbic at all,, or even if he does,,, they will be a few thousand.. this is all a clever FUDDER. The words all ways used in his posts are provocative and always denote stealing ,, mistrust,, scam,,, etc etc... what a poor sick twisted confused,,, pathetic individual....

If this guy is a long time supporter,,, he would have bought these coins at a very low price,,, somewhere in the region of 2k sats,,, its 20k sats right now,,, just sell and move on,, you still making 10x.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
How do we know that the bonus worked ? Got my dbic sitting on livecoin atm

It will be distributed by the team after the swap is completed by Livecoin. So sometime after March 18th.
So long as your coins are on your Livecoin balance it's all good.
so it will be distributed manually right? after the swap the expected bonuses will appear to our wallet inside Livecoin, better to wait and see
well good luck to all the dev and keep this coin successful and the swap. more power 4fanbtc...
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Ok, no real answer to my economic concerns from the team. Now I'm really regreting that I have supported this scammer team who doesn't give a fuck about their investors... I'm gonna explain the economic consencuences for the ones who still dont understand and believe this coin is gonna make x100.

First, stop dreaming.
Second, make some maths

Can you see that every month there will be a lot of new coins created? Please read something about supply and demand laws... It's gonna be a bloodbath...

The worst part is not that they dont understand those basic concepts of economy, which is sad. The worst part is they dont give a fuck about the investors neither the community... Do you think any serious investor, hedge fund or goverment, is that stupid to dont research which team is behind the coin and what is the history of it? Do you think anyone will trust this guys?  

Thanks for sharing your opinion here, everyone can judge for themselves when they see it.
We do care about our community and supporters very much, it is one of the reasons why we went on to build an improved, more powerful and way more functional blockchain.
The blockchain and fintech ecosystems have advanced considerably in the last couple of years, smart contracts are in demand now, when we started with DBIC things were not as competitive.
By evolving into a better solution and with the middle east market being ripe for blockchain adoption this is the best strategy for ArabianChain to be relevant and find its place.
However you doubting team members who have their own names and reputations at stake shows you are merely trying to incite discord.

I'm explaining the real economic consecuences because not everyone understands about supply and demand.

Another point, Yobit and probably C-cex and cryptopia too, will keep DBIC listed.
Which means the swap is not the only way forward. We can choose between DBIC or DBIX.

This is another assumption of yours. We can confirm that if you don't swap your DBIC to DBIX while the swap is on you won't have another chance.
The swap window is open for a while and you are free to keep your DBIC, however the old network and coin won't be maintained any longer.

You can NOT say it will be delisted, because you know they dont even answer your emails...

Devs are promising a lot of stuff, but if they are doing this sitty swap is because they dont have any DBIC.
They have see they can get a work and a position in the blockchain revolution by stealing our money and DBIC and that is deplorable.

The dollar value of DBIC and DBIX at the swap are the same and thus no loss of value is there.
Again, you are trying to impose your own agenda on everyone, with "deplorable" techniques.  

Again, I'm not sure if you really dont understand the consecuences of changing the supply or you are just laughing at us...

We dont even know if the people they say they are working, they really are, because none of them as anything about DBIX in their profile.
I've just contacted DIMA MALIBARY & ABDULRAHMAN ALHARTHI throught Linkedin, and I'm gonna wait to see their answer.
Big investors (and the small ones too) should make their own research. This is not kids play. This is serious money. And this swap looks like a joke...
We need someone with real motivation to take care of this project. And not some people who only care about theirself.

We are hard at work to make sure the swap is a success supported by a stable network, an updated explorer, a wallet and mining to start with.
Contrary to what's stated above we have a lot of supporters looking forward to the swap and beyond.

We also do encourage everyone to make their own educated judgement when reading posts from users on this thread as well as when making financial decisions.
We cannot promise that DBIX will go to the moon, it is not our intention, what we can guarantee is that we will put the highly valuable skills of our team members to good work.
Stay tuned.

Not sure if you have already forget but some of you come to DBIC fudding and talking bs about it...
Have you done your research? This is business... Dont behave like kids...  Grow up! DYOR!

This is a paid press release. CoinTelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. CoinTelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.

guys,

We have already expressed our opinion and made plans for our new DBIX blockchain, we are not going to change things at this stage.
You are free to post, we cannot stop you from doing so, however keep in mind other people who are actually supporting our project.

You were warned previously to be careful with devaluating investors stake. and you didnt give a fuck!!

This is not what you can expect from a real project. How can anyone expect the goverment to get involved in this?

Not on my plans, even if I have thought about it, but in other countries you could be sued for stealing investors money...
Activity: 676

It will be distributed by the team after the swap is completed by Livecoin. So sometime after March 18th.

Great , thanks Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
http://arabianchain.org

Activity: 676
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Guys , great futures ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Let's show the CoinTelegraph graphics properly shall we?
Looking really good. Smiley

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
http://arabianchain.org
Have you done your research? This is business... Dont behave like kids...  Grow up! DYOR![/b]

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

First, stop dreaming.
Second, make some maths

Stay tuned.

Have you done your research? This is business... Dont behave like kids...  Grow up! DYOR!

guys,
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Jump to: