Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 378. (Read 522793 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
BOUNTY?

There's no ICO what bounty do you want? Also do you really need to quote the whole thread?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

You were warned previously to be careful with devaluating investors stake. and you didnt give a fuck!!

This is not what you can expect from a real project. How can anyone expect the goverment to get involved in this?

Not on my plans, even if I have thought about it, but in other countries you could be sued for stealing investors money...

I don't believe for 1 sec ond this guy has any dbic at all,, or even if he does,,, they will be a few thousand.. this is all a clever FUDDER. The words all ways used in his posts are provocative and always denote stealing ,, mistrust,, scam,,, etc etc... what a poor sick twisted confused,,, pathetic individual....

If this guy is a long time supporter,,, he would have bought these coins at a very low price,,, somewhere in the region of 2k sats,,, its 20k sats right now,,, just sell and move on,, you still making 10x.

I'm still holding a few DBIC but just a few at this moment. peanuts.
I've been trying to change this shity deal for actual investors but the team does not give a fuck about us.
the community is so hyped and you dont understand the problem. Dont worry. You will.

I didnt buy at 2k sats but even if I would, i used to consider this project worthit of my time and money. Even when it was at 40k sat the first time, I didnt sell. So by any point of view, selling my stake at 15k-20k is not worthit the time I have dedicated to this coin.

May I suggest not to quote posts from people who are here to bash DBIX. You can reply to comments but don't quote them.

On another note, there is a "report to moderator" button at the lower right corner of each post.
It is up to the supportive community to keep this thread clean, so hit the Report To Moderator Button, state why you think the post shouldn't be here and let the mods do their work.

With a supportive and proactive community DBIX will have a much more stable economy, pump and dumpers can find another coin to support.

not sure what kind of censorship you support but i'm an investor who fucking cares about his money, and therefore for the long term success of the projects I'm involved in.
I've repeted so fucking many times that this is not a pump and dump coin, but now i see it fucking is.
you have done this shit to the coin. Yes you. The ones who listen the word Swap and start cheering up.
The ones who think the word swap will make them rich.
Fucking assholes...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello, anyone can guide me of information about mining, what will be a good hashrate, to mine?. it willbe profitable?, please guideme i want to mine but dont really dont know well how to do and what will be the ROI
Activity: 676
how can solo mine on 18th ?

any guide for solo mining on the 18th ?

Our dbix-proxy-solo miner is ready and everyone will be able to use it. We will provide full info and guide on or around March 18th.

ohhhh yes , hopefully 1 day earlier so we can set everything up Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
http://arabianchain.org

Our dbix-proxy-solo miner is ready and everyone will be able to use it. We will provide full info and guide on or around March 18th.
Activity: 294
5 days until swap,we are ready to enter great history,to hit 30K sat only need less than 1 bitcoin wooooooow

Time of swap getting closer as price is going up! Smiley

I guess price will be around $1 the day before the swap, what do you think?

All hell is gonna break loose in the next 48 to 72 hours,,, wouldn't be surprised if it went $2 to $3.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
5 days until swap,we are ready to enter great history,to hit 30K sat only need less than 1 bitcoin wooooooow

Time of swap getting closer as price is going up! Smiley

I guess price will be around $1 the day before the swap, what do you think?
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Please, refrain from using other languages rather than English on this thread.
ecли я тeбe ceйчac нaпишy нa aнглийcкoм, ты coйдeшь c yмa oт пepeвoдa)
тaк чтo, тoлькo тaк.

WHERE BOUNTY? ME WANT BOUNTY.

CLAIM ALL EURO LANGUAGE, FRANCE, MEXICAN.

TRANSLATE SUPER FAST, LESS WORD AFTER TRANSLATOR, NO NEED GIANT COMPUTER DISK. SAVE YOU BIG DOLLAR.

Huh Huh Huh

wat ?  Grin Grin
Activity: 308

WHERE BOUNTY? ME WANT BOUNTY.

CLAIM ALL EURO LANGUAGE, FRANCE, MEXICAN.

TRANSLATE SUPER FAST, LESS WORD AFTER TRANSLATOR, NO NEED GIANT COMPUTER DISK. SAVE YOU BIG DOLLAR.

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
thank you very much. cдeлaйтe pyccкyю вeткy пoжaлyйcтa!
Дoбpo пoжaлoвaть!
в cмыcлe? )
вeдь этa тeмa нa aнглийcкoм.
Activity: 316
Fuders come and go ,We work and grow
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
May I suggest not to quote posts from people who are here to bash DBIX. You can reply to comments but don't quote them.

On another note, there is a "report to moderator" button at the lower right corner of each post.
It is up to the supportive community to keep this thread clean, so hit the Report To Moderator Button, state why you think the post shouldn't be here and let the mods do their work.

With a supportive and proactive community DBIX will have a much more stable economy, pump and dumpers can find another coin to support.

Activity: 430

У вac ecть вeткa c pyccким языкoм? Bыдeлитe нeмнoгo cpeдcтв чтo ли, ecли нeтy. ))
Пepeвeдитe мнe вoт этo. C мoим пepeвoдoм нe вce cxoдитcя.
Пepeвecти cвoи cтapыe бaлaнcы DBIC нa Livecoin.net,A тaкжe бoнycы зa paннюю зaмeнy
Дoбpo пoжaлoвaть!

У вac ecть вeткa c pyccким языкoм? Bыдeлитe нeмнoгo cpeдcтв чтo ли, ecли нeтy. ))
Пepeвeдитe мнe вoт этo. C мoим пepeвoдoм нe вce cxoдитcя.
Пepeвecти cвoи cтapыe бaлaнcы DBIC нa Livecoin.net,A тaкжe бoнycы зa paннюю зaмeнy
Jump to: