Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 64. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
You really don't know what you're talking about. I hope you don't invest much money into crypto, you seemingly lack the knowledge for it. Unless you are using FUD to attempt to get people to dump and win yourself some cheap coins, somehow I doubt you have the rep to achieve that.

How about you tell me why you're right, then?

Just answer this question: what does DBIX offer that other coins don't? Localization is a bad example, because every Arab that is smart enough to use cryptos is smart enough to use the best ones.

I believe you make a good point here because I am always wondering about coins that are actually decentralized but are called a local or national currency.
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
You really don't know what you're talking about. I hope you don't invest much money into crypto, you seemingly lack the knowledge for it. Unless you are using FUD to attempt to get people to dump and win yourself some cheap coins, somehow I doubt you have the rep to achieve that.

How about you tell me why you're right, then?

Just answer this question: what does DBIX offer that other coins don't? Localization is a bad example, because every Arab that is smart enough to use cryptos is smart enough to use the best ones.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
DBIX is a worthless coin, always has been.

It has no use. Arabs can use BTC and ETH like they're already doing.. And if DBIX is so different from BTC, why do they dip at the same time?  Grin

I second the motion...  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

It has no use. Arabs can use BTC and ETH like they're already doing.. And if DBIX is so different from BTC, why do they dip at the same time?  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
DBIX goes to 1 dollar
And then he dies

You do not even speak a proper English Smiley Smiley Smiley Are you sure HE DIES?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

DBIX won't die!
Don't let the fudders influence you so much!  Grin
N30
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
DBIX goes to 1 dollar
And then he dies

You do not even speak a proper English Smiley Smiley Smiley Are you sure HE DIES?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Activity: 231
Merit: 0
Thank you for 16$ price today now go up double  Wink
Activity: 69
Merit: 1

Get a fuck out here. If You want to spread FUD just simply find other coin and leave DBIX.
This forum is for followers and not for people like You I'm afraid.
Activity: 10
Do not read these fudders, if you want more information join the telegram  https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1111783420_13168305331670095911
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER

Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
DBIX goes to 1 dollar
And then he dies
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
i invest 1.2 BTC in this crap and after 6 months i got only 0.73 back  Cry Cry trust me when i tell you this coin is crap cuz their team make pump and dump every month to make some money , the project is good but the team wont let you make a good profit believe  me when i say this , don't touch any Arabic coin
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Back in time when the price is 4-5$ all the FUDDER here are commenting badly against the coin and they've say it will fall to $1 and die, but all of the sudden the dbix rising to 20-37$ what they've get? NOTHING... all of the negativity are useless because WE, the community are still believe in this project, I feel sorry to those who spread lies and bad speculation because they don't get the coin cheaper as they've expected...   Tongue   Tongue   Tongue

AGAIN, BUY NOW AS THE PRICE DOWN TO 20$ Or REGRET LATER...

Atleast I paid my electric bill for only 2.5 dbix at the price of 32$ and still holding until the price is fitted to my taste...   Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin

CRY MORE YOU ALL FUDDERS!!!
Activity: 13
this is probably a dumb question but why would someone on palmex choose to trade using a dbix pair vs. eth or btc? i probably haven't dyor enough but have a small bag, looking to see if its worth sizing up ahead of when palmex is fully functional.
Activity: 38
This coin should be the bitcoin of arabia.
Dubai is the city of gold.
with only 1,8 million supply this coin deserves 1 billion market cap.
$5000 a piece.
Dont moon yet, wait for me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Things looking good for DBIX. I can see it doing really well later this year. I am getting pretty tired of the FUD and ridiculous comments here though. You're either interested in investing money into DBIX or not. No need to fill the thread with crap if you're not.
Pages:
Jump to: