Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 81. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
today price 0.00003567 btc hath from the day this project started.
its better not to invest cause its know just the way down
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
HOLDD HOLDD AND GET MORE SCAMED HOLDDD!!!!

You're SUCH A NONSENSE LIVING THINGS...

Get out to the cryptoworld if you don't understand the market movement..
peoples still thinking its a scam lolxx
this is not a scam believe it
dbix is a very good coin and it have much more potential then anyother project right now in the market
its just matter of time. i remembered that once dbix was on less then 1.50$ or 2$ and peoples called its a scam and will die soon
but today look at the price now its growing and its all time high value is 50$ i think and soon it will cross its all time high value
just need more time

That's this forum for you though, lots of FUD and ridiculous comments from people that don't even understand how cryptocurrency trading works, or how much of an effect BTC can have on the market. As Crypto is starting to become more mainstream, there will be plenty more of these fools flooding the forum.

I agree with you, we should see a lot happening over 2018 for DBIX, there are some solid plans. They just need to deliver on time and not make promises for exact dates they probably can't keep.

I believe in this project and I think it can go on to see success.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
hey there
i moved my win wallet from a driver to another on my hard disk and when opened it and re locate gdbix i can't find my account or coins even if after imported my wallet and the wallet is sync again from beginning

how can i solve this issue ?

The dbix cons are stored in keystore folder NOT in gdbix/wallet folder.

Type %appdata%, and select the Roaming -- > Dubaicoin -->  keystore

Copy these files to its new wallet location. (keep a backup first)

the folder is empty !!!
how is that ??
i exported the wallet to a *.dbixwall file
can i restore it from that file ??
yes you can restore it sometimes dbix wallet saves its downloaded blockchain data and keystore file on desktop folder name NEW
and that forlder will be hidden by default so try to find it on desktop hidden folder named as new
just copy paste keystore file in the keystore folder and you wallet will be restored
i hope it will work for you best of luck
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

peoples still thinking its a scam lolxx
this is not a scam believe it
dbix is a very good coin and it have much more potential then anyother project right now in the market
its just matter of time. i remembered that once dbix was on less then 1.50$ or 2$ and peoples called its a scam and will die soon
but today look at the price now its growing and its all time high value is 50$ i think and soon it will cross its all time high value
just need more time
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

Activity: 42
hey there
i moved my win wallet from a driver to another on my hard disk and when opened it and re locate gdbix i can't find my account or coins even if after imported my wallet and the wallet is sync again from beginning

Type %appdata%, and select the Roaming -- > Dubaicoin -->  keystore

the folder is empty !!!
how is that ??
i exported the wallet to a *.dbixwall file
can i restore it from that file ??
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
hey there

Type %appdata%, and select the Roaming -- > Dubaicoin -->  keystore

Activity: 42
hey there

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Great new Website and Roadmap released:
http://www.arabianchain.org/roadmap.html

IOTA and BCH will be also listedon Palmex exchange.

Good work Dev Team!
alright its a good news that dbix team released roadmap and new website
also palmex is now adding more good coin on the exchange
palmex should now add more and more new good crypto currencies on the exchange
and let the user of that exchange and volume of exchange extend more
very positive step for the better future for dbix
hope in the mid of 2018 dbix will be big like ETH
Activity: 63

Hello everyone,

We are updating dbixscan.io and you may expect a downtime.
Please bear with us for a short delay.

Thanks
Activity: 13
If the price continues the similar pattern and Unless there are no new investors. DBIX will Gain Momentum after Q2 2018, which is according to their Roadmap.

As a DBIX fan, this is my personal opinion... Cool

I agree. The exclusive detail of the roadmap is Islamic Banking on Blockchain, which is K2 2018.
Although I think it will be too strong at that time. It will definitely never be cheaper than it is now.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Great new Website and Roadmap released:
http://www.arabianchain.org/roadmap.html

IOTA and BCH will be also listedon Palmex exchange.

Good work Dev Team!
Activity: 30
nice to see my people innovating in blockchain technology.. it's about time!! will be keeping track of this project
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
If the price continues the similar pattern and Unless there are no new investors. DBIX will Gain Momentum after Q2 2018, which is according to their Roadmap.

As a DBIX fan, this is my personal opinion... Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Yay! Finally. The roadmap is great, lots to look forward to. They just need to stop promising dates they can't keep. It is better to not give fixed times only for that time to come and nothing to materialise. Hopefully, they will take this onboard going forward. They need to make the potential investors happy and keep their promises.

Thanks for sharing the info btw. Much appreciated.
Activity: 13
Coin is not available on more exchanges just one exchange is available ...any plans for listing it on bigger exchanges

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DBIX_BTC
www.livecoin.net
https://trade.palmex.ae
https://hitbtc.com/DBIX-to-BTC
I think it's enough

its not enough because the said the web website will be tomorrow 10 times and they just say tomorrow again and again

I agree. The project is really good, but the team is too late, and not only late but also give disinformation.
Activity: 322
DBIX is committed to promoting the technology of block chain integration to Dubai and the Middle East. The project team has experience of Microsoft, DELL EMC, Ericsson and Oracle, all of which are international IT giants. I think we can look forward to this project.
Pages:
Jump to: