Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 84. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
after hitbtc in and no vol there dbix go to decline to hell.

I guess, silence before the storm, if the history repeat next 2-3 days... price will retest the previous high 20-25$ levels
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Community behind this coin, are pure dumperholes. It's not gonna go far that way. I just don't get math behind their decisions, for miners it's not the most profitable coin for mining... that's for sure, so why dump it at low prices, when you actually decided to mine dbix.
And for whale traders, it's not the cheapest neither to buyL and sellH on this small pumps.
Hoping for a faster accumulation at dips of as believers, to finally kick this dumper ..sholes from this coin. Maybe next year at this time, Rodney...   
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
 Cool
Similarly, an increase in a few days, thanks to the team
Activity: 118
after hitbtc in and no vol there dbix go to decline to hell.
Activity: 26
20$ in the next week i expect 25%+ in one night ... thanks for the great work dbix team, and nice to see the AI working nicely.. this is gonna be big!
Activity: 168
good luck with the project
tis good to hear arab in conjunction with something positive1
Activity: 127
Volume on Hitbtc is only 4.9 btc much lower than expected, if it were on bittrex, first day volume would'n be less than 200btc
Activity: 3
Perhaps someone is able to assist, I've had endless issues with the Dbix wallet.

I've managed to sync the wallet correctly however my balance always shows as zero now. When I find my address on the blockchain explorer, I am able to view the correct amount of Dbix on there, however, I cannot see it in my wallet as I would like to take it out of this wallet.

Thanks

ensure that you have the latest wallet version with gdbix1.5.3
run at first the gdbix.exe let it run about1 or 2 minute
then run the dbixwall.exe it should then work

Thank you for the assistance, I discovered the problem to be that my PC's time was not internet synced. Once I enabled internet synchronization, everything worked properly.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
SMART TRADER NOT SELL THEIR COIN, THEY HODL IT UNTIL THE PROPER TIME!!

SO.. ITS TIME TO HODL!! HODL!! HODL!!
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
We should hold n let the market cap to 100 million, if everybody hold at least could give more confidence to new investors especially arabic.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
When is the updated website and roadmap coming? They did say it was pretty much finished. That would really help push DBIX onwards and upwards.
Activity: 32
In slack team dubaicoin-dbic.slack.com created?
I can`t to join this team, why?
Where can be "join team" i see only "contact to administrator team to.."
And who is administarator in dubaicoin-dbic.slack.com team? Huh Huh
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
If we want to see dbix price reach 3 digit,hope everybody  could hold n not dumping.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
DBIX HITTED HitBTC with a GOOD Startup price!   Cheesy  Cheesy   Wink   Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Yay scooped up more at 85000. Hitbtc no volume yet but it’s coming.

Nice one! Hope you are right, I really want to see DBIX getting back up to where it should be in terms of value, we need that volume. Hopefully, the new website, roadmap etc also get launched in the new few days to help throw some petrol on the fire. Lots of good things to come.
Activity: 22
Yay scooped up more at 85000. Hitbtc no volume yet but it’s coming.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
HitBtc has already DBIX for about 2 hours:)Smiley
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: