Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 82. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Coin is not available on more exchanges just one exchange is available ...any plans for listing it on bigger exchanges

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DBIX_BTC
www.livecoin.net
https://trade.palmex.ae
https://hitbtc.com/DBIX-to-BTC
I think it's enough

its not enough because the said the web website will be tomorrow 10 times and they just say tomorrow again and again
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
A big dilemma is whether to continue this or not.
Pretty fake promises for now

Huh  Huh  Huh Huh  Huh  Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
HOLDD HOLDD AND GET MORE SCAMED HOLDDD!!!!

Why not use your actual account rather than hide behind this puppet account just to be an annoying child in this thread? The value being less than what it was before, does not make it a scam. The entire alt market is struggling to keep up at the moment because of BTC having crazy high rises and falls. DBIX will hopefully pick up again soon, but it is Crypto, an extremely volatile market.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
HOLDD HOLDD AND GET MORE SCAMED HOLDDD!!!!
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Coin is not available on more exchanges just one exchange is available ...any plans for listing it on bigger exchanges

DBIX is available in more then one exchange:
www.livecoin.net
https://hitbtc.com/
http://palmex.co
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

Activity: 60
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Thanks, this is indeed good news. Let's hope it is launched asap. DBIX Team must try to meet the dates and times they set because that's what investors want if they are to put their money into it. Looking forward to seeing what they have planned for 2018.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Guys, you are missing the long perspective. If you want to do some pump and dump, I suggest to invest in somewhere else, in project with fancy names and a great focus on marketing. You can't judge a project after few months, every new project have up and downs. Ethereum had the dao hack, dash had the istamine etc etc. I invested in eth ico (when icos weren't cool) and I'm early adapter of dash aswell. I suppose that the secret is not follow the market but try to anticipate it, 'cause you can't time the market, no one can.

So is dubaicoin a good project? Yep I think so. Is The CEO trustworthy? I meet him before he started this project.

If you believe it, decide a sum to invest, buy dubaicoin and if the price drop buy more. Easy as that. If you want to speculate, as I said, I suppose that there are better options.

Btw, I'm also grateful that the price isn't skyrocketing. This project is too young to manage big capitals now and huge amount of transactions (look at eth with the kitties). So it's a lot better start slow and than don't mess up when is too late.

Mark my words in a couple of years.

Agree with you.. +A
Activity: 104
This is really a personalized coin, it is a wizard, attracted so many people's attention, your users are mainly concentrated in the Middle East it?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
If the price does not return to 0.0018 according to Bitcoin, we will all be in great loss, although the price in $ will grow, as long as the bitcoin is growing, we all lose money.

The team should hurry with the website and roadmap, before it is completely forgotten.

The current trade volume is 10 BTC, the least that I have ever seen, though it has been added to another larger exchange.
Activity: 162
deep all time low =>>> 0.00040032 BTC
this project will die soon, was a nice ride

DBIX is not a dying coin, maybe BTC is value down but coin value still up, when comparing to 6 months ago.

After this BTC pump stop, DBIX will rise steadily next 1-2 months. hopefully !!

Don't forget DBIX born with $$$  Cool

That's not how it works. If an altcoin is fewer satoshis than previously, but, the dollar amount is up (because Bitcoin has risen), you're on a losing trade.

That's true... But, I don't think BTC going to return half of its value from its current position soon.

Also, fewer satoshis argument will apply to all other coins as well... not only to DBIX.

Well of course. But why would anybody make a trade when they're in a losing position?

EG if you invested 1 BTC (@ $10k) into DBIX, and DBIX rose a little and was now worth $11k, lots of people would think they're ahead and might be tempted to take that assumed profit. The problem is, BTC has since risen to $12k, so when they make that trade to take the $1k (that they think is profit), they're actually going to receive less than one BTC.

Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!

DBIX is not a dying coin, maybe BTC is value down but coin value still up, when comparing to 6 months ago.

Don't forget DBIX born with $$$  Cool

That's not how it works. If an altcoin is fewer satoshis than previously, but, the dollar amount is up (because Bitcoin has risen), you're on a losing trade.

That's true... But, I don't think BTC going to return half of its value soon from its current position.

Also, fewer satoshis argument will apply to all other coins as well... not only to DBIX.

Activity: 126
The project looks technically very good and probably has a great prospect in the long run. But the strategy of zero marketing is not able to attract investors and followers.
Activity: 283
Merit: 251
Guys, you are missing the long perspective. If you want to do some pump and dump, I suggest to invest in somewhere else, in project with fancy names and a great focus on marketing. You can't judge a project after few months, every new project have up and downs. Ethereum had the dao hack, dash had the istamine etc etc. I invested in eth ico (when icos weren't cool) and I'm early adapter of dash aswell. I suppose that the secret is not follow the market but try to anticipate it, 'cause you can't time the market, no one can.

So is dubaicoin a good project? Yep I think so. Is The CEO trustworthy? I meet him before he started this project.

If you believe it, decide a sum to invest, buy dubaicoin and if the price drop buy more. Easy as that. If you want to speculate, as I said, I suppose that there are better options.

Btw, I'm also grateful that the price isn't skyrocketing. This project is too young to manage big capitals now and huge amount of transactions (look at eth with the kitties). So it's a lot better start slow and than don't mess up when is too late.

Mark my words in a couple of years.
Activity: 162

Don't forget DBIX born with $$$  Cool

Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!

Don't forget DBIX born with $$$  Cool
Activity: 118
Pages:
Jump to: