Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 97. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Segwit2x suspended!!!

Now its time for altcoins, GO DBIX! time to get some before it moons....the news about segwit2x is fresh...

https://coinspectator.com/news/117888/bitcoin-surges-11-to-record-above-7800-after-developers-call-off-plans-to-split-digital-currency

that was great new!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Segwit2x suspended!!!

Now its time for altcoins, GO DBIX! time to get some before it moons....the news about segwit2x is fresh...

https://coinspectator.com/news/117888/bitcoin-surges-11-to-record-above-7800-after-developers-call-off-plans-to-split-digital-currency
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
that is great news about dbix
now dbix is going to add on another exchange
and hitBTC is in the good exchanges. dbix will gonna add more and more exchange with the passage of time
and i think when dbix hits hitBTC price value will be increased.
very good step of dbix team . best of luck 
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
We have open new Dbix pool along with our other pool . we have 0 down time on our pools also we have 0.2% pool fee if you would like to mine our pool please come visit us  http://dbix.drowningpool.net we would love to have you help support our pool thanks
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
DBIX coin supply is so much lower than NYC coin so it is easy for it to do a big move
 towards $50 again when some big buyers step in.

Short term I also expect to hit $50 mark, but who knows, maybe it will hit $70-80. As a long-term hodler I already missed price hike twice.

Dbix is not only a coin... it is fuel to Arabianchain
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
DBIX coin supply is so much lower than NYC coin so it is easy for it to do a big move
 towards $50 again when some big buyers step in.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Umm..sorry too lazy to backread all the previous threads. Do you have any idea why many altcoins go down now including this? Where can I buy DBIX before the pump? I would like to try this coin from Dubai. See if this is better then NYC coin and Tokyocoin and all other city coins out there.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Sabre GeneralGroup Moderator Fb group: "Fiat option will be available very soon. Jibrel will introduce JAED for the AED and other fiats too."

This on palmex

Who's Jibrel?
Activity: 280
To those who do not believe, DBIX will skyrocket this week... If you holding other coins, better to sell it and buy DBIX now until the price is very very cheap.. This is not HYPE, so many rich arabic is now exchanging their money for bitcoin and they want to buy DBIX... If you missed the train the last wave, NEVER AT THIS TIME..  

Ok, let's all do this! We all know that random guys writing in big fonts and various colors only speak the truth Cheesy
Sabre GeneralGroup Moderator Fb group: "Fiat option will be available very soon. Jibrel will introduce JAED for the AED and other fiats too."

This on palmex

Activity: 504
Merit: 128
To those who do not believe, DBIX will skyrocket this week... If you holding other coins, better to sell it and buy DBIX now until the price is very very cheap.. This is not HYPE, so many rich arabic is now exchanging their money for bitcoin and they want to buy DBIX... If you missed the train the last wave, NEVER AT THIS TIME..  

Where you get this information?

Saw it on my crystal ball...  Grin  Grin  Grin

Just kidding, from other trader though. You can expound your reading in reddit, tweeter, facebook and other source.
that's not a good thing that sell all of our coin and buy dbix only
i think we should keep all of our coins hold including dbix
because soon bitcoin fork will happen and pass then all the alt coins will pump not only one
dbix have a great chance to go high in value in next month or in the very last of this month so just keep hold your dbix and all the alts
i will only spent 10% of my virtual money on dbix
and i am not willing to sell my another altcoins
all the altcoin have a great chance to rise after sigwet2x icluding dbix so
i already bought some from livecoin exchange
also i heard about new exchange palmax exhange its very good

Just kidding, from other trader though. You can expound your reading in reddit, tweeter, facebook and other source.
because soon bitcoin fork will happen and pass then all the alt coins will pump not only one
dbix have a great chance to go high in value in next month or in the very last of this month so just keep hold your dbix and all the alts

well said my friend..
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: