Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 99. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
is the quantity of tokens limited?

Max Supply: Unlimited, mineable (DBIX produce ~2.6 million coins per year)

---
BTC
Activity: 128
why do you need blockchain for this project?

and why not ?

---
BTC
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Someone is trying to weaker the DBIX price to buy more cheaper coin, so don't PANIC just HODL!! HODL!! HODL!!

why should we hold in our hand? It is not good to panic. but there must be a reason to keep our hands.
Activity: 97
Someone is trying to weaker the DBIX price to buy more cheaper coin, so don't PANIC just HODL!! HODL!! HODL!!
Do not panic. Bitcoin goes to the moon, all the altcoins are now falling in price.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
It is NO 2.2 wallet on Github!!!
There is 2.1 wallet in archive named DbixWall-WinGUIv2.2.zip !!!
Dev, please, fix it.
Activity: 70
I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!
Activity: 140
Insiders buying up all the coin the supply is drying up, difficulty high, get what you can.

who are those insiders? please anon, don't lie. volume is low, nobody serious is buying.
A good investor buys little at the time under low volume
Activity: 113
never said volume was high ... and we are slowly drifting up just saying get in while cheap ... the sell supply is drying up at these low prices

Palmex still isn't operational fully, and HitBTC is known to be full of altcoins that are listed but have literally no volume, take a look at Hit market, 99% of the alts there have sub 1 BTC. DBIX might go up when Palmex starts working. Might.
Activity: 113
Insiders buying up all the coin the supply is drying up, difficulty high, get what you can.

who are those insiders? please anon, don't lie. volume is low, nobody serious is buying.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Cant get wallet to sync anymore.. It did sync like week ago, but not anymore.. I've tried that nodes.bat thingy where you added more nodes, but no help.

Log says:

Response error: unknown error
HTTP Response parse error: illegal value
Response parse error: illegal value
Connecting to IPC socket \\.\pipe\gdbix.ipc
Connected to IPC socket
Dbixwall starting

So what I should do?
i think you should wait when you open the wallet for connect with peers
its temporary if its not work then try to change additional gdbix arguments
change them try this --fast --cache 512
i hope it will work for you
some time everythings work fine just out of peers reach in that case you should wait and then try open wallet again some time later
Activity: 25
Cant get wallet to sync anymore.. It did sync like week ago, but not anymore.. I've tried that nodes.bat thingy where you added more nodes, but no help.

https://pasteboard.co/GS4b4YO.png

Log says:

Response parse error: illegal value
Connecting to IPC socket \\.\pipe\gdbix.ipc
Connected to IPC socket
Dbixwall starting

So what I should do?
Activity: 208
I will buy when you go up to 250K  is still available to hit 900K  Cool
Activity: 32
It is just matter of time when someone big fish will find this potential coin and we will be +100 % because of low supply. After we will have great times ahead Wink and if Palmex can gain trust of investors this coin will be HUGE because of so much lower of fees when using Dubai coin. If Palmex succeed really good we might see 1 bil market in long term.  Kiss
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
I published my Dbix Analysis today, feel free to leave your comments and share it

https://medium.com/@cryptodigger/dubai-coin-analysis-53472274b142

https://twitter.com/Crypto400/status/926460615656398850

Have a great weekend
thats great analysis and you are doing good in support of dbix
thanks, dbix is doing great and in next year dbix will be in the big markets
now we have a very great opportunity to grab dbix at very cheap price and hold them for as long as possible
because i think thic coin have a great potential and its price value in the market should be more then 100$
and very soon its gonna happen i believe
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
I am want to transfer some dbix to Cryptopia, but when I enter my DBIX Cryptopia address, i see msg
"Address checksum mismatch. Use only properly checksumed addresses to prevent wrong sends."
My wallet is version 2.2
Is it safe to make the transfer?!

Same with my problem...

But I think it's only a bug, I successfully transfer miine to cryptopia and palmex, ignore the message, just send the coin to the designated wallet and it would be fine... TRUST ME!   Wink  Smiley

If you want to make it sure if it is working, just send a little dbix like 0.02 or lower than that number then u will see that it will work.

Checksumed address has big and small letters. If you put the address with only small letters, you got this message - address checksum mismatch.
Whenever you can, put address with big and small letters, but if you can't (example - you get address from exchange with only small letters),
just check if address is correct and send, transaction will be executed, don't worry.

I think the "Checksum" problem is not the issue, coz I tried to send my coins to crypt and palmex with no problem even the "Checksum" popup in my wallet..
Activity: 63
I am want to transfer some dbix to Cryptopia, but when I enter my DBIX Cryptopia address, i see msg
"Address checksum mismatch. Use only properly checksumed addresses to prevent wrong sends."
My wallet is version 2.2

Same with my problem...

But I think it's only a bug, I successfully transfer miine to cryptopia and palmex, ignore the message, just send the coin to the designated wallet and it would be fine... TRUST ME!   Wink  Smiley

If you want to make it sure if it is working, just send a little dbix like 0.02 or lower than that number then u will see that it will work.

Checksumed address has big and small letters. If you put the address with only small letters, you got this message - address checksum mismatch.
Whenever you can, put address with big and small letters, but if you can't (example - you get address from exchange with only small letters),
just check if address is correct and send, transaction will be executed, don't worry.
My wallet is version 2.2

Same with my problem...

legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
My wallet is version 2.2
Pages:
Jump to: