Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 96. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 105
Sorry I am new on this thread,
Is there any whitepaper? I couldn't find on their website and honestly their website is not impressive at all...............

no whitepaper, but i can tell you this much:
planned: palmex(their own exchange for arab world), dubai-gold dapp, dubai-market place(like amazon for arab with payment mode as dbix), dubai pay(including dbix cards for arab world), smart contracts with easy to use builder and also as thuraya(i.e. also in arab launguage) all this is expected to get completed around the end of next year, though smart contracts builder has already been released as beta and pamlex also as soft launch
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Sorry I am new on this thread,
Is there any whitepaper? I couldn't find on their website and honestly their website is not impressive at all...............
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
I installed wallet in windows and it turns out the dbix hard once for synchronization
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Cant get wallet to sync anymore.. It did sync like week ago, but not anymore.. I've tried that nodes.bat thingy where you added more nodes, but no help.

https://pasteboard.co/GS4b4YO.png

Log says:

Response error: unknown error
HTTP Response parse error: illegal value
Response error: unknown error
HTTP Response parse error: illegal value
Response parse error: illegal value
Connecting to IPC socket \\.\pipe\gdbix.ipc
Connected to IPC socket
Dbixwall starting

So what I should do?
i think you should wait when you open the wallet for connect with peers
its temporary if its not work then try to change additional gdbix arguments
change them try this --fast --cache 512
i hope it will work for you
some time everythings work fine just out of peers reach in that case you should wait and then try open wallet again some time later

I've kept it open for 2 days, no peers found during that, I did try those arguments, no help, still says 0 peers.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
is there a stable and smoothly of dbix mining pool
Activity: 24
About hitbtc it was fake?

I don't think so, HITbtc is legit on twitter.
Activity: 126
About hitbtc it was fake?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Stars can't shine without darkness.
persistence boys persistence lolBig tings gwaaaan!!!I swear this is going to be bigger than mayweather and mcgreggor hahahahah.

I have no idea what you write or mean, can you please translate?
Activity: 140
Hi,

I use MEW, but since a few days ago, it is not connected to the custom node. I see the coins are still there, but I do not know how to access them in case I need it ... I have the Json file and private key....

"..you can open it in any wallet application.." what other wallets would they serve?

Galaxy wallet (Dbix.io) it´s a safe wallet??

Thank you very much.

try
https://rpc1.arabiancha.in (without port number)
custom
check support eip155
chain id 5

dbix.io  will be finished soon, we will announce it

PLEASE!!! Be careful for many, many phishing sites MEW
use only official one

Works fine! Thank you very much

DBIXdev

I need help, this one or the older custom node is not working for me...
Activity: 2
persistence boys persistence lolBig tings gwaaaan!!!I swear this is going to be bigger than mayweather and mcgreggor hahahahah.
Dont panic! its coming for sure, sooner than later.
Activity: 208
Why this delay ?
Dbix must now be listed on  HitBTC exchanges
Activity: 128
Activity: 86
Activity: 3
it can be on testnet....
Activity: 504
Merit: 128

Hello friends, we updated the pool, Added localization of the Russian language. If you have any questions, you can contact chat

Mы дoбaвили pyccкий язык нa caйтe.

Network Confirmations: 8 blocks
Right now Pool Fee: 1% (but over time, if the capacity of the pool increases, the commission will decrease)
Reward System: PPLNS
Min. payout threshold: 0.5 DBIX. Payments are made in turn.

Welcome http://dbix.minecrypto.pro Best for the Best
dbix is really progressing more pools for dbix is online and dbix is getting on exchanges one by one
i think now train is ready to leave and who sold their dbix will regret and who hold dbix are ready to make big profit
all the thing is dbix is developing very slow but thanks to dbix team that they are working on this project and making it successful
best of luck for dbix team
Activity: 114

Hello friends, we updated the pool, Added localization of the Russian language. If you have any questions, you can contact chat

Mы дoбaвили pyccкий язык нa caйтe.

Network Confirmations: 8 blocks
Right now Pool Fee: 1% (but over time, if the capacity of the pool increases, the commission will decrease)
Reward System: PPLNS
Min. payout threshold: 0.5 DBIX. Payments are made in turn.

Welcome http://dbix.minecrypto.pro Best for the Best
Arabianchain partner Jibrel Network, receives Platinum rank on icoranker.com https://www.icoranker.com

Description: The Jibrel Network provides traditional financial assets such as currencies, commodities, debt instruments and securities, as standard ERC-20 tokens, on the Ethereum blockchain. Jibrel Network Token (JNT) - as well as other cryptocurrencies - can be exchanged for CryptoDepository Receipts (CryDRs), representing traditional financial assets (e.g. USD, Treasury Bills, Gold, etc.). CryDRs can be exchanged for the underlying asset's value in JNT with the Jibrel Decentral Bank (Jibrel DAO) at any given point in time
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Segwit2x suspended!!!

Now its time for altcoins, GO DBIX! time to get some before it moons....the news about segwit2x is fresh...

https://coinspectator.com/news/117888/bitcoin-surges-11-to-record-above-7800-after-developers-call-off-plans-to-split-digital-currency

that was great new!
if its true then BTC price will gonna drop soon but very little
and investor will going to interest in altcoins again
that's why Dbix price is increasing great
and i thought its just a little pump on dbix but not
i hope dbix will again above 13$ soon
now i am in profit now but not willing to sell  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: