Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME! - page 15. (Read 27249 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Today I saw on the Internet banner advertising platform. This is remarkable and suggests that the project will take place and a lot of people from the crypto world will use the platform.
be sure to, project super
Activity: 28
hey !

anyone here let me know the procedure to sign in workout my ICQ  (44488)

Activity: 560
Merit: 158
All here present, hope so. This would give the opportunity to earn good money. And not spend a lot of time monitoring.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
I think arbidex this project is pretty good,I think this project can be successful and achieved the target,with the ideas of the team arbidex this I think is pretty interesting. create, develop for the transfer of the professional trade of cryptocurrencies from a multiple exchange of the interface I think is not a bad thing. hopefully this project can be successful as expectations..
If you believe the announcement and the description of the platform, of course we can. I also wonder how it will be implemented.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
If I have an account with ARBIDEX, can I directly manipulate Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, WEX, Kraken and GDAX via ARBIDEX account, etc., including buy, sell, live transaction history?
Will take the liberty to answer instead of the Manager. It is absolutely clear that if the exchange is disabled, then the app can not give the opportunity to trade on them. However, there is no way not to work all exchanges at the same time. Some will still work.
Activity: 120
This is a project with great potential but if I understood the concept very well, your platform is dependent on other platforms (Kraken, Poloniex etc). What now happens when these platforms  are down?
We're all expected answers to the questions. But I guess the Manager is too busy. Have patience and do not post ANN so often, it makes it difficult to read new posts.
Activity: 66
I like the idea of cross trading across different exchanges. Thats a huge project and a time saver. I like the idea and all the best to the dev team
I also like this idea, but there are those who can make this profits, can it hurt this project?

if I understand you correctly, then you on your trading platform unite all the coins, then such a question - adding new coins to the auction you will have for free,? thus you will lose profit ...
I also have an interest in this question, which benefits you from having a higher percentage that you lose profits
I like the idea of cross trading across different exchanges. Thats a huge project and a time saver. I like the idea and all the best to the dev team
I hope that this banner advertising which I have seen will help the development of the project. There will be not only time-saving but also great opportunities, which without this instrument can not be obtained independently.
Activity: 123
Yes, I saw it. I think it has great potential if held. I hope that the team will not fail and all will be well. I have big plans for this platform!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I do not know how to do that...

The Arbidex platform is very interesting. Arbidex will create and develop for professional traders allowing the trading of cryptocurrencies from multiple exchanges through one interface and a trader, which will receive significant benefits compared to regular trading in crypto exchanges.
I do not know how to do that...
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Today I saw on the Internet banner advertising platform. This is remarkable and suggests that the project will take place and a lot of people from the crypto world will use the platform.
Hi  would you like to send the  link on the internet  banner, want to check more information  about this project?
Pages:
Jump to: