Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME! - page 18. (Read 27249 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 90
What about security?The last burglary of the etherdelta showed that this is the main issue Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
so as I understand the main Idea of this project is a platform for arbitrage with the option of automatic trading

I've came to the same conclusion. It seems a very cool platform.

yes  In General Idea is cool, but MVP  to my mind is a little week  and easy for such targets. Even if compare  verification process, compare demands of this project and bitrexx for example.

Except for that issue, we have the tx times in Bitcoin which make it practically impossible to do arbitrage.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
so as I understand the main Idea of this project is a platform for arbitrage with the option of automatic trading

yes  In General Idea is cool, but MVP  to my mind is a little week  and easy for such targets. Even if compare  verification process, compare demands of this project and bitrexx for example.

Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Speaking frankly  dont understand how is it possible to combine such many functionality of different  exchange platforms in one? do you have  a prototype, at least  to estimate UI. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 158
I have a question - how will the verification of the identity? How quickly this happens? Is there any restricted countries?
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I think this is the first platform that can connect multiple exchanges through only one account, so we do not need to have multiple accounts to get started, but the question that arises if the account already exists on some exchange linked is it directly connected to Arbidex?
This looks like a pretty cool solution.
So how does this exactly work? You use the API keys of the user?
Activity: 560
Merit: 158
Good site, great plans, I'll be watching this! However, no updates to the second week in a table bounty Twitter, why? It's weird.
I guess, it's too early to talk about it Grin
As far as I can see, the project just appeared
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
when does the coin go to the exchange?
Somewhere earlier I had already heard such an idea as yours, but no one was still able to realize. If you can make it, I'll use your service Wink
in principle, I like everything here, waiting for further action  Lips sealed
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
very interesting this project will facilitate crypto trading, to arbitrate whether to have a deposit on every exchange, or just deposit in Arbidex?
Currently it is challenging to get good up to  arbitrage trading due to delay in transfer. And if ARBIDEX overcome this issue it will be the great advance. I will keep my eyes  on this project.
I agree with this, we are waiting for the start
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
Interesting idea the "all in one". I will be following the project and I wish you best of luck. Looking forward for your whitepaper.

Thank you, tzegian!
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
Interesting idea the "all in one". I will be following the project and I wish you best of luck. Looking forward for your whitepaper.
Activity: 334

Guys, have you already heard that we've updated our website: ARBIDEX.CH!
We have a chart there with the most profitable arbitrage chains (MPAC) of a day. Check this: yesterday MPAC = 46,441%! See for yourself!
Activity: 702
I am the Kung Fury...
Let's see your develop, automatic arbitrage could be a great benefit due to timings of manual arbitrage...
Pages:
Jump to: