Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME! - page 17. (Read 27249 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 158
I want to say that in other projects (with other teams Wink) fraud no less. Just in Russia is concentrated attention because of the sanctions and in General it is the policy. Everywhere there are honest and responsible people and liars. It is impossible to guess the potential of the project focusing only on the nationality of the team. The same Buterin has Russian roots, is he a scammer?
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
About russian projects  - yes it is the true  that  there are a lot of scams  among  russian, however i also  failed  with foreign  project, so it depends on your  analysis of project ,intuition and luck. I think this project has the right to existence and success
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
whether I can ask, is there any information about airdrop or bounty here ?!
I hope this project goes well.

It's on the first page. A bounty thread on bitcointalk.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
I no longer believe in projects where the team is Russian. Constantly problems arise. I already burned three times. What projects are behind your team? Before that, there were already implemented projects?
You are right, so earlier I also suggested to add some new tools. Perhaps ETH, too, someone will be uncomfortable due to some unknown reasons. But this man can be other coins. The variety of coins it's very important I think, I do not propose to add very much, but some I think needed.
so as I understand the main Idea of this project is a platform for arbitrage with the option of automatic trading

I've came to the same conclusion. It seems a very cool platform.

yes  In General Idea is cool, but MVP  to my mind is a little week  and easy for such targets. Even if compare  verification process, compare demands of this project and bitrexx for example.

Except for that issue, we have the tx times in Bitcoin which make it practically impossible to do arbitrage.

What  do you mean? I think it is one of the high prшority tatget to avoid problems like this))

Well if you do arbitrage you need to be able to transfer funds from position 1 to position 2.
But as I said with the enormous delays on bitcoin this won't be possible.
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
Admins,hey!Are you here?))We have a lot of questions,as you see)

bounty ANN is posted on the first page
also you can follow this link - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25953863
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Bad when few tools. I can't tell, but I have my opinion which is based on the observation of many other apps. For greater success it is necessary to add more tools.
Tell me, is it possible in the future to use usd? If it is in the plans, do you plan to obtain any licenses which will allow users to make deposits via financial means?
so as I understand  in beta version will be  available only three payment tools; bitcoin, etherium, and arbidex  coins.

That's a good start. So orbidex will be coins or tokens?
Tell me, is it possible in the future to use usd? If it is in the plans, do you plan to obtain any licenses which will allow users to make deposits via financial means?
so as I understand  in beta version will be  available only three payment tools; bitcoin, etherium, and arbidex  coins.
Activity: 150
Merit: 25
hi  everybody,  does this project contain bounty program?   
Dude are you kidding?  check the first page - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25953863

oh sorry, thank you very much, will join, wish goodluck  devs
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Dude are you kidding?  check the first page - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25953863
Activity: 150
Merit: 25
Merit: 140
And  one more question, what exchange rate of btc or eth will be used on this platform? several in same time? or average?
Let at least somebody will answer there questions, and then we will talk about payments. Questions a lot. And they are still hanging in the air.
What about security?The last burglary of the etherdelta showed that this is the main issue Grin
Yes realky etherdelta disapiinted a lot of users, security points showed in tbe MVP are not so strong. I advice devs pay atantion on okex exchange. To my mind it is the  most highlevel securify aporoach
Merit: 140
so as I understand the main Idea of this project is a platform for arbitrage with the option of automatic trading

I've came to the same conclusion. It seems a very cool platform.

yes  In General Idea is cool, but MVP  to my mind is a little week  and easy for such targets. Even if compare  verification process, compare demands of this project and bitrexx for example.

Except for that issue, we have the tx times in Bitcoin which make it practically impossible to do arbitrage.

What  do you mean? I think it is one of the high prшority tatget to avoid problems like this))
Pages:
Jump to: