Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME! - page 19. (Read 27252 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 102
Currently it is challenging to get good up to  arbitrage trading due to delay in transfer. And if ARBIDEX overcome this issue it will be the great advance. I will keep my eyes  on this project.

Thanks, naska21!
We're working on it.

3) There is 1 more ICO on the go currently that you also mention in your Whitepaper - Arbitrage CT. Why should I invest in Arbidex instead?

Well, we have fully function MVP and you can try it right now and then decide: arbidex-promo.com
And some more comments and questions:

1) There is reason for us to invest in Arbidex tokens only if growth of platform users is expected. But with the growth of user number there wouldn't be any arbitrage chances. Thus the idea of the project kills itself.

2) There has been 2 ICOs of trading platforms recently that you mention in the Whitepaper - B2BX (Raised EUR 8.1 mln) and Stex (Raised USD 9.2 mln). These projects had solid whitepapers, social groups (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter etc), financial models. B2BX ICO ended November 17, Stex ICO ended December 10.

Thanks!

Thanks for your useful comments!

Do you think there is still demand for 1 more trading platform even with the automated arbitrage feature?
If so why there is almost no members in your social chanels - <200 in Facebook, <150 in Telegram. B2BX and Stex have much-much-much more.

Yes, I see what you have on you're being up to. We had not start our paid traffic yet before we finish our whitepaper but you can be sure that everything will be okay with our community. We hope to finish it by the end of the week.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Currently it is challenging to get good up to  arbitrage trading due to delay in transfer. And if ARBIDEX overcome this issue it will be the great advance. I will keep my eyes  on this project.
Activity: 1260
Arbidex MVP Review

This is a small review of Arbidex platform functionality. Right now we're in a presale stage. If you want to join, let us know in our Telegram group, please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7MuwH6r0uY

The video doesn't exist. you need to update the link.
An attractive project, really arbitration is the key aspect in ARBIDEX, nowadays, but the tendency (future) is the decentralization of exchanges, how will you deal with it?

Thank you! That's our plan too. We have a long run strategy to become an exchange in 2018. If you saw our MVP video, you can be sure that about 70% of exchange functionality had already been done.
Why there is no information on Arbidex in any Database (ICO Alert, ICO Countdown, Smith + Crown)?
I checked 35 databases.

Thanks for the question, CryptoSuperPanda!
We'll do it as soon as whitepaper gonna be delivered. Like, in a few days.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
MVP Review

Here we’ll look at the main interface and functional segments of the Arbidex Minimal Viable Product. You can discuss everything in our Telegram chat.

verybody wants to try to trade on the platform but before going 100% public we want to make sure everything works perfect and token is well implemented to the platform. If you want to see how it looks like, check this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsfITzxBv_A

https://medium.com/@arbidexpromo/mvp-review-98d285455f1e
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
And some more comments and questions:

1) There is reason for us to invest in Arbidex tokens only if growth of platform users is expected. But with the growth of user number there wouldn't be any arbitrage chances. Thus the idea of the project kills itself.

2) There has been 2 ICOs of trading platforms recently that you mention in the Whitepaper - B2BX (Raised EUR 8.1 mln) and Stex (Raised USD 9.2 mln). These projects had solid whitepapers, social groups (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter etc), financial models. B2BX ICO ended November 17, Stex ICO ended December 10.

Do you think there is still demand for 1 more trading platform even with the automated arbitrage feature?
If so why there is almost no members in your social chanels - <200 in Facebook, <150 in Telegram. B2BX and Stex have much-much-much more.

3) There is 1 more ICO on the go currently that you also mention in your Whitepaper - Arbitrage CT. Why should I invest in Arbidex instead?

Thanks!
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
An attractive project, really arbitration is the key aspect in ARBIDEX, nowadays, but the tendency (future) is the decentralization of exchanges, how will you deal with it?
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Why there is no information on Arbidex in any Database (ICO Alert, ICO Countdown, Smith + Crown)?
I checked 35 databases.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Arbidex MVP Review

This is a small review of Arbidex platform functionality. Right now we're in a presale stage. If you want to join, let us know in our Telegram group, please. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7MuwH6r0uY
November 2017
Web interface made available to the general public.
Registration available. Arbidex arbitrage chains expanded to include up to 5 tradable pairs in real time transactions.
Where do I register? Whether to support instant swaps between crypto and fiat? thanks

Hello! Thank you for your questions.

1. MVP  - the web interface is now being finalized. It will be launched by the beginning of TokenSale (11 Jan)
2. Сurrently the platform does not support this function, but it is planned.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
November 2017
Web interface made available to the general public.
Registration available. Arbidex arbitrage chains expanded to include up to 5 tradable pairs in real time transactions.
Where do I register? Whether to support instant swaps between crypto and fiat? thanks

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
:)
interesting! waiting more news
There are so many trading platform around and most of it were unsuccessful. Why would we invest in this project?
Thanks for your question. On our platform you can deal arbitrage. Tell me please, do you know what platform have the same opportunity?

if I understand you correctly, then you on your trading platform unite all the coins, then such a question - adding new coins to the auction you will have for free,? thus you will lose profit ...

Thanks, this is a good question. Addition of new coins will be paid by platform tokens. But in the future, we want to change this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
There are so many trading platform around and most of it were unsuccessful. Why would we invest in this project?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

if I understand you correctly, then you on your trading platform unite all the coins, then such a question - adding new coins to the auction you will have for free,? thus you will lose profit ...
In the coming days, the information will be updated.
Pages:
Jump to: