Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN]🌟 Arc Iris Hydrogen - Green Coin for Profitable Bitcoin Mining Globally - page 10. (Read 4031 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

This project looks promising, but I had bad experience with ICO in the past. Maybe I am wrong then I will buy ACI from exchange

Early investors get the most, but they also take the most risks, and this needs to be understood . In fact you need to properly analyze projects and in this case you can get the maximum profit

You just need to choose projects that will be associated with a real business this will provide tokens with maximum liquidity

It will be just a great business and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future . As I understand it at the moment I can get a bonus of 50%
Activity: 12

Now this is really a top project that will allow users to get a huge income in the long term !
And I'm glad that you have current technology and also maybe you will have some patents

as I understand it, this technology was patented earlier, but it was not used for mining
and the main thing is that this is an eco friendly technology which means the project can be implemented in any country
Activity: 14

Still, it is difficult to draw conclusions about how long bitcoin mining will be profitable after halving .
but apparently the team has a business plan for the long term

mining in any case will be profitable if you have access to cheap electricity . And the company's technology can save 85% on this it will be a good business for many years to come
Activity: 2

Don't forget that you can be among 30 lucky voters and win 1 ETH. How many time you've made 160$ with few clicks?

that's right, but not the fact that you will be able to get an award since the winners will be determined randomly so I would not rush to rejoice, but in any case, you will help promote this project
Activity: 5

Now this is really a top project that will allow users to get a huge income in the long term !
And I'm glad that you have current technology and also maybe you will have some patents

I would like to find out more information about this and I would also like to understand in which country this project will be implemented and whether the team has any preliminary agreements on this
Activity: 6
It's an interesting project and at least it's a working business and I really like it . At the moment I do not like to invest in speculative coins and mining will always be profitable at a low cost of electricity
Still, it is difficult to draw conclusions about how long bitcoin mining will be profitable after halving .
but apparently the team has a business plan for the long term

Arc-Iris can become a mining solution for the next few years. Definitely worth looking into it

the solution is really interesting but I don't really understand what tokens will be used for in the system ? And can I receive dividends or will I not be able to?

You can get a very good income along with the growth of the token and this will be one of the main advantages
Activity: 4

it is difficult to draw any conclusions yet . I mean until the project is implemented it is difficult to talk about something . But I understand that early investors get the most profit but also risk the most

This project looks promising, but I had bad experience with ICO in the past. Maybe I am wrong then I will buy ACI from exchange

Early investors get the most, but they also take the most risks, and this needs to be understood . In fact you need to properly analyze projects and in this case you can get the maximum profit

You just need to choose projects that will be associated with a real business this will provide tokens with maximum liquidity
Activity: 2

Arc-Iris can become a mining solution for the next few years. Definitely worth looking into it

the solution is really interesting but I don't really understand what tokens will be used for in the system ? And can I receive dividends or will I not be able to?

I am also interested in this but I have not seen any information about it but the fact that tokens have a huge growth potential is a fact

Don't forget that you can be among 30 lucky voters and win 1 ETH. How many time you've made 160$ with few clicks?

I hope that the team can win the vote and we can get a listing on reputable exchanges and it will be just fine

At least in the future we will be able to get a listing on top exchanges and this is very important I think

Voting will end in 7 days so those who not yet voted please vote for ACI. We need to gather around, if we want to win!

how many times will I vote and can I get a good prize if I'm lucky )
I like the idea of the project but let's see how the team can implement it all
I hope that the team can win the vote and we can get a listing on reputable exchanges and it will be just fine
Activity: 7
Activity: 3
Activity: 7
I wonder in which country this project will be implemented and when it will be launched ? I need more information for this
as I understand it hydrogen mining can be very profitable and I would like to understand at what stage of development this technology is and how long it will take to implement this project
Voting will end in 7 days so those who not yet voted please vote for ACI. We need to gather around, if we want to win!
I will definitely use this if it is relevant . I mean this is a good chance to get an award and also help the project with the listing
Pages:
Jump to: