Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN]🌟 Arc Iris Hydrogen - Green Coin for Profitable Bitcoin Mining Globally - page 7. (Read 4030 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

please tell me where I can read more about your technology and what advantages it can give to users and how profitable it can make mining

There is no news yet as to when this will be launched but this is understandable as much will depend on how much money the team can raise at the moment
Hello team !
please tell me the maximum discount at the moment will be 50%? I need to understand how to buy tokens on the most favorable terms

A great project and I like that they will be associated with a real business . This is still important for me in such an unstable market . I know that large corporations can make mining profitable

Yes, it will be a great business . As I understand it, the team will be able to provide a lower cost of electricity by 85% . This will be very profitable
Activity: 2
I am interested in what kind of equipment will be used for mining ? And what will be the capacity of your network ?
I would like to get more information about this
Activity: 4

But I don't understand when the listing will take place and with what exchange the team is negotiating the listing ? I would like to know all this in more detail

we haven't had any information about this yet , but I think it's too early to talk about it now and we will need to focus on developing the project at the moment

A great project and I like that they will be associated with a real business . This is still important for me in such an unstable market . I know that large corporations can make mining profitable

Yes, now home mining has become quite profitable and users are looking for something similar such as this project . But I need to understand when it will be implemented and when the team will start mining

apparently, the start of mining will depend on how much money the team can raise during the sales rounds .
in any case now is a good time to buy tokens

But I don't understand when the listing will take place and with what exchange the team is negotiating the listing ? I would like to know all this in more detail
Hello everybody!
please tell me the voting is still active at the moment ? can I get my reward now ?

I really like what the team is doing and I think that in 2020 we need to pay attention to projects that will be related to real business this will be very important since we can understand that tokens will have more liquidity

Tokens will be in demand in any case and it will be a business that will work for many years if they can really make access to electricity cheaper

judging by the fact that this should become a global technology they can cooperate directly with manufacturers for mining bitcoins and this will be as profitable as possible

I can say that it will be very profitable and it is also possible to sell this technology for business and earn even more money if it really gives access to cheap electricity

please tell me where I can read more about your technology and what advantages it can give to users and how profitable it can make mining

But I need to understand how long it takes to start mining ?
that is, investors will be able to make a profit only after mining is launched ?
Activity: 4
at the moment this looks like good business but what will happen after halving it is quite another question .
I will continue to monitor how this project is working and developing at the moment and what is the team's opinion on the events that will take place in may
Where can I read more about hydrogen mining technology ?
in other words I am interested in the method of generating electricity
brand new
Activity: 0

judging by the fact that this should become a global technology they can cooperate directly with manufacturers for mining bitcoins and this will be as profitable as possible

The main thing for me is to understand how profitable it will be as an investor.
But in any case now it is very profitable to buy tokens as the team offers just fine bonuses
Activity: 12

as I understand it the cost of electricity will be reduced several times which means that mining will be profitable on any equipment
Activity: 14

please tell me are you going to extract hydrogen from water ? And I would also like to understand how profitable this can be for users

There will be too many factors and that will depend on how popular this project will be and on what equipment they will buy for themselves

I'm interested in which country the project is currently registered in and whether they have a physical office

as I understand it, discounts will depend on the amount of investment ? large investors will be able to get a bonus of 70%

This is for those who are willing to invest more than $ 5,000 . For other users, a 50% bonus is now available

In fact, it is an interesting project and an interesting technology . I did not even think that mining can be made profitable now in such a market . But in any case more can be said when the platform is launched

But I don't know when it will happen yet, but I will wait for more announcements from the team about it

I really like what the team is doing and I think that in 2020 we need to pay attention to projects that will be related to real business this will be very important since we can understand that tokens will have more liquidity

tokens will be liquid only after mining is launched but you still need to understand that this is an investment for a long time and this is very important

Does the team plan to participate in various conferences ? I think the project has excellent prospects

This could really help attract major investors to this project and increase the trust of the community . so I will wait for announcements from the team about this
Pages:
Jump to: