Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN]🌟 Arc Iris Hydrogen - Green Coin for Profitable Bitcoin Mining Globally - page 6. (Read 4031 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

I continue to monitor how the project works and develops but I must say that mining is a very risky business and I would like to see the team's business plan for several years

It seems to me that in the mining market it is difficult to form a plan for many years but with this method of obtaining electricity it will be profitable in any case

Hello everybody!
please tell me the voting is still active at the moment ? can I get my reward now ?

as I understand the voting is already over and I will wait for announcements from the team regarding the winner

Hello team !
please tell me the maximum discount at the moment will be 50%? I need to understand how to buy tokens on the most favorable terms

now the discounts are still valid, but I do not know how long this will continue , but as I understand it, only those who voted for the project can get a discount

if I understand correctly, the vote is already over . But I don't know if there will be any bonuses for investors at the moment ?
I would like to understand all this
Activity: 4
The concept of hydrogen mining looks a bit strange to me and I wonder why no one has used this idea before ? In fact this technology has been known for a long time

still, I need to understand what mining equipment the team will use and how profitable it can be . And what partners does the project have now

There was no information about what mining equipment will be used, but the white paper clearly describes the scheme for obtaining electricity
Activity: 3
still, I need to understand what mining equipment the team will use and how profitable it can be . And what partners does the project have now

please tell me where I can read more about your technology and what advantages it can give to users and how profitable it can make mining

There is no news yet as to when this will be launched but this is understandable as much will depend on how much money the team can raise at the moment

it seems that investors are really interested in the project as it will be a real business and for large corporations mining can bring just a lot of money
brand new
Activity: 0
please tell us what is the soft cap of the project and what investment methods exist at the moment ?
I would like to understand how best I can buy tokens now
I continue to monitor how the project works and develops but I must say that mining is a very risky business and I would like to see the team's business plan for several years
Activity: 1

please tell me are you going to extract hydrogen from water ? And I would also like to understand how profitable this can be for users

the white paper has a section where the technology is described in detail and this is just fine as it will be cheap and environmentally friendly

But you still need to understand what investors will get during the year . This will be very important for me right now
brand new

But I don't understand when the listing will take place and with what exchange the team is negotiating the listing ? I would like to know all this in more detail

At the moment, it's too early to talk about this, but now is a very profitable time to buy tokens. this is a fact and I'm going to take advantage of this while the bonuses are still in effect
Hello team !
please tell me the maximum discount at the moment will be 50%? I need to understand how to buy tokens on the most favorable terms
now the discounts are still valid, but I do not know how long this will continue , but as I understand it, only those who voted for the project can get a discount
Hello team !
they have a 100% bonus for investors who are willing to invest more than $ 5,000 but this amount is too large for me

I really like what the team is doing and I think that in 2020 we need to pay attention to projects that will be related to real business this will be very important since we can understand that tokens will have more liquidity

Let's see how the project will develop and how many tokens can I buy for me at the minimum ? I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me soon

Hello everybody!
please tell me the voting is still active at the moment ? can I get my reward now ?

as I understand it, today is the last day when you can vote . But nevertheless this is a good opportunity to get a reward and a discount on the purchase of tokens
brand new

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

WHAT IS ARC IRIS HYDROGEN ? :

https://i.imgur.com/mTWuQvn.png

Arc Iiris Hydrogen ecosystem is the world's first mining project to protect the environment through a unique energy concept, making bitcoin mining not only highly profitable, but also eco-friendly through the use of innovative technologies, utilizes the power of nature.

https://i.imgur.com/7KPD1Hf.jpg

The Revolutionary ACICoin
The rainbow currency, the direct link to ecological values.
The ACI coin is intended as a means of payment for various projects dealing with water treatment systems and hydrogen technologies and is also used for cashback programs.
In conjunction with a fast growing community and a variety of activities, the ACI Coin will quickly establish and grow in value.
MINEABLE - TRADEABLE - USEABLE - PROFITABLE

https://i.imgur.com/ZLIlssl.png
https://i.imgur.com/cUt13Sj.png
https://i.imgur.com/00VczKM.png
https://i.imgur.com/jSrDKeV.jpg

brand new

Hello everybody!

You can now vote and get a 50% bonus on the purchase of tokens as well as get a chance to win coins
brand new
please tell me are you going to extract hydrogen from water ? And I would also like to understand how profitable this can be for users
the white paper has a section where the technology is described in detail and this is just fine as it will be cheap and environmentally friendly

A great project and I like that they will be associated with a real business . This is still important for me in such an unstable market . I know that large corporations can make mining profitable

It seems that mining can really be profitable and I will buy tokens anyway as long as the discount is still valid at the moment

I wonder what opinion the team has about halving and how profitable mining can be after that ? This is all very important to me

by that time, the price of bitcoin should grow and then it will all be as profitable as possible for me .
I continue to monitor how the project is working and developing right now

You just need to understand how long it will take for the project to be implemented . You will need to look at the road map and understand how much money the team needs to do this

I also do not understand now when mining will be launched and in which country it will be launched . That would be interesting for me
Pages:
Jump to: