Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN]🌟 Arc Iris Hydrogen - Green Coin for Profitable Bitcoin Mining Globally - page 8. (Read 4030 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
now I continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me .
at least I can see that there is a huge community and the team is building a real business
Activity: 14

please tell me are you going to extract hydrogen from water ? And I would also like to understand how profitable this can be for users

I'm also interested in how this will work and also interested in whether users will be able to receive dividends ?

A great project and I like that they will be associated with a real business . This is still important for me in such an unstable market . I know that large corporations can make mining profitable

Yes, now home mining has become quite profitable and users are looking for something similar such as this project . But I need to understand when it will be implemented and when the team will start mining

apparently, the start of mining will depend on how much money the team can raise during the sales rounds .
in any case now is a good time to buy tokens

A great project and I like that they will be associated with a real business . This is still important for me in such an unstable market . I know that large corporations can make mining profitable

Yes, now home mining has become quite profitable and users are looking for something similar such as this project . But I need to understand when it will be implemented and when the team will start mining
I really like what the team is doing and I think that in 2020 we need to pay attention to projects that will be related to real business this will be very important since we can understand that tokens will have more liquidity
please tell me where I can read more about your technology and what advantages it can give to users and how profitable it can make mining

hi! What about listing on exchanges ? has the team already made this decision or not ?

at the moment, I have not seen any announcements about this. But I think that I will be able to see such information in the near future . I actually like how the team develops the project

I wonder what opinion the team has about halving and how profitable mining can be after that ? This is all very important to me

by that time, the price of bitcoin should grow and then it will all be as profitable as possible for me .
I continue to monitor how the project is working and developing right now

You just need to understand how long it will take for the project to be implemented . You will need to look at the road map and understand how much money the team needs to do this

read the white paper for this , but I am sure that the project will be implemented in any case and it will have huge prospects

Don't forget that you can be among 30 lucky voters and win 1 ETH. How many time you've made 160$ with few clicks?

the winners will be determined randomly and it is not a fact that you will be able to win and get your tokens

I am also taking part now and I have won several times in such contests and won some coins for me

I also take part in such contests and would like to buy tokens for me while the 50% discount is still valid

This is a pretty generous offer but I currently don't understand how long it will take to wait for a listing on exchanges . It's still very important to me
as I understand it, discounts will depend on the amount of investment ? large investors will be able to get a bonus of 70%

please tell me are you going to extract hydrogen from water ? And I would also like to understand how profitable this can be for users

There will be too many factors and that will depend on how popular this project will be and on what equipment they will buy for themselves
In fact, it is an interesting project and an interesting technology . I did not even think that mining can be made profitable now in such a market . But in any case more can be said when the platform is launched

please tell us what tokens will be used in the system for ? Will this be a means of payment or will the tokens be shares of the company ?

as I understand it, tokens will be a means of payment for the company's services .
let's see how it all works , but it looks like the demand for tokens will be huge

I wonder what opinion the team has about halving and how profitable mining can be after that ? This is all very important to me

by that time, the price of bitcoin should grow and then it will all be as profitable as possible for me .
I continue to monitor how the project is working and developing right now

You just need to understand how long it will take for the project to be implemented . You will need to look at the road map and understand how much money the team needs to do this

Don't forget that you can be among 30 lucky voters and win 1 ETH. How many time you've made 160$ with few clicks?

the winners will be determined randomly and it is not a fact that you will be able to win and get your tokens

I am also taking part now and I have won several times in such contests and won some coins for me

at least this will allow the project to develop and make it more popular . But I don't think the team will be able to hand out such generous rewards in the initial stages )

at least this way the project can become more popular .
at the moment the prospects will be huge if the team can fully implement its technology

please tell us what tokens will be used in the system for ? Will this be a means of payment or will the tokens be shares of the company ?

most likely, this will be a means of payment for the company's services . You can also get passive income using these tokens . In fact I like how everything works and develops
Does the team plan to participate in various conferences ? I think the project has excellent prospects

It's an interesting project and at least it's a working business and I really like it . At the moment I do not like to invest in speculative coins and mining will always be profitable at a low cost of electricity

judging by the information in the white paper, the team will be able to provide a cost 85 % lower than it is now

But why in this case, these settings are not used in the world right now ? It would be very important to me
hi! What about listing on exchanges ? has the team already made this decision or not ?

I will also take part in this if the opportunity still exists !
I actually like what the team is doing, but I think it's too early to draw any conclusions
Pages:
Jump to: