Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 30. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
@BTCArchitect posted these on twitter today.  Looks like he is getting ready to assemble the Moby, and some sort of news crew is in the background. 

Get nervous, Fudders.

Yeah, a news crew came to photograph a few lengths of steel...

Do you have any reason to believe that the news crew was there before the steel beams?  Please share. 
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Just installed the Arch Wallet and it won't sync? Icon in lower left says "0 active connections to archcoin network".

Help?
Activity: 518
@BTCArchitect posted these on twitter today.  Looks like he is getting ready to assemble the Moby, and some sort of news crew is in the background. 

Get nervous, Fudders.

Yeah, a news crew came to photograph a few lengths of steel...
Activity: 2
https://i.imgur.com/p46sInK.png

Coming soon to a country near you

Is the girl in bikini photoshopped into the photo ?

It's a render, not a photo, so, yes.
Activity: 508
Jahaha

Is the girl in bikini photoshopped into the photo ?
Activity: 588

Is it actually going to be this huge? Looks awesome.
I imagined it to be much smaller.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Activity: 608
what is the guy at that white van holding in his hand? looks like a camera imho

man, this moby is gonna be huge size compared to what I had in mind...  I guess that's only logical as a lot of luxury needs to fit in that pyramid... it's called glamping for a reason Smiley
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

Get nervous, Fudders.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I got cheap arch again so i staking and waiting to see what will happen.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
LOOOOOOOOOOLZ on the fud. This coin is a sleeping monster right now.  Grin
can't find anything related to funnypyramid lda on google  Huh

strange, 2 seconds at google gave me:

https://www.racius.com/funnypyramid-lda/
Activity: 1540
can't find anything related to funnypyramid lda on google  Huh

BLABLAHBLA

It's a whitepaper... nothing more nothing less. It's a document in which the author describes his concerns and describes possible solutions to resolve these. A whitepaper is the result of brainstorming sessions, trying to convince people of ones reasoning and solution to existing problems.

What it is not is a closed contract without any room for modifications

The development of a great project like ARCH is moving in an organic way, it adapts to the world as it changes, yesterdays reality might be different than today's.
The people behind Arch are trying to develop something that has not been done before, this seems to scare some people, I guess it must be that type of people who rather believe in creation (brainless religion) than evolution (Darwin).

The FUD spread around this coin is sickening! Edgar (aka BTCArchitect) has been able to tackle the fud every single time, simply by being honest and sincere (even if done in his own personal cocky way). Still people look for ways to hurt this coin, to hurt this vision, why? jealous, incapable of building something themselves, incapable parasites trying to feed on them who are capable -> probably some of the reasons.

For people willing to learn about arch, ask yourself, why is it some groups are trying to create FUD (Fear, uncertainty, doubt) and how come they've been proven wrong time after time?

The answer is simple, Arch is a legit project with great potential and it's moving strong, the main attraction is almost ready for primetime (Moby) and once that happens not even all the FUD in the world is gonna be able to stop this project moving forward and being very profitable for its investors.

As always, do your own research, don't believe me, don't believe the fud teams but investigate yourself, the truth is out there!
legendary
Because all the fud around this coin.
Activity: 56
why the price going to asshole again , buy high sell low :3
legendary
Yes i understand that, but every time the manage to that because people affraid and sell arch.
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
HODLing is an art, not just a word
Maybe it`s not a bait.

It is, same stuff gets posted every month/every 2 months. Everything is compliant which has been pointed out numerous of times, just trolls trying to get the price down
legendary
Maybe it`s not a bait.
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
HODLing is an art, not just a word
Pages:
Jump to: